Phytosun 30 capsules Urinary Comfort Aromadoses contains a complex of essential oils helps to improve comfort and proper functioning of the urinary tract.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/4/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Urinary comfort capsules Phytosun 30 Aromadoses
Urinary Comfort contains a complex of essential oils including Oil Coriander Essential helps to improve comfort and proper functioning of the urinary tract.
Synergistic action of essential oils of perennial Savory Thyme Thymol, Rosemary 1.8, and essential oil of Juniper.
Composition capsules Phytosun Urinary comfort
Organic virgin sesame seed oil, fish gelatin, essential oil of savory perennial; essential oil of thyme thymol, rosemary essential oil, essential oil of coriander.
Using advice Phytosun capsules Urinary comfort
Take 2 capsules morning, noon and evening before meals for 5 days.
Repeat if necessary.
For people with urinary sensitivity: 1 capsule morning, noon and evening before meals for 10 days, an essential oil capsule cure quarterly.
Each reference range AROMA doses is composed of essential oils 100% pure and natural, Botanically and Biochemically Defined (EOBBD).
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose capsules Phytosun Urinary comfort
- Do not use after 17 hours (contains an exciting essential oil)
- For adults only
- Do not use in people with a history of gastritis, ulcer, viral hepatitis B, C or D
- Not advised for pregnant or lactating women
- Prohibits people with allergies without the advice of an allergist
- Prohibits people with epilepsy
- Do not use in people with neurological fragility
Phytosun arôms has been developing HEBBD Quality Essential Oils, Vegetable Oils and Aromatic Hydrolates for more than 20 years. This guarantee of quality and safety, recognized by pharmacists and doctors, positions Phytosun arôms as a leader in the sector.
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, AN EXPERT BRAND IN AROMATHERAPY
Phytosun arôms is one of the brands of Omega Pharma France laboratories. Phytosun arôms provides all the guarantees of traceability of a pharmaceutical laboratory in the field of natural substances extracted from plants. Phytosun arôms products are subject to very strict pharmaceutical controls and are exclusively distributed in pharmacy and drugstore.
To meet the changing expectations of consumers, Phytosun arôms launched in 1990 the first finished product of the market: Aesculapius , then continued to develop its range of finished products with Phoebus, Demeter , a range of Oils Care Kiné + , a range of Complexes for Diffusers, a range of Aromatic Baths and a range of Aroma Ampoules .
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
PHYTOSUN arôms undertakes to comply with the HEBBD (Botanically and Biochemically Modified Essential Oil), French and / or European Pharmacopoeia and internal standards requirements .
- Choice of origins, quality of the botanical species and selection of the producer organ of the plant.
- Quality of the extraction methods used: steam distillation or cold expression.
- Control of the identity and quality of the Essential Oil by analysis: gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Guarantee of a 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil: unmodified or diluted, not deterpenated or rectified, not reconstituted.
Respect the precautions for use specific to each Essential Oil, appearing on the packaging or present on the detailed pages of the site.
If you have any questions, ask your pharmacist for advice.
Organic Urinary Comfort Food Supplement in Pharmacy - cystitis, urinary leakage, prostate disorder
Discover our new range of urinary comfort food supplements in the nutritherapy section of your online bio pharmacy: Our expert pharmacists have selected a range of food supplements based on natural active ingredients (Cranberry, hops and pumpkin seeds for example) intended women (and men over 50) who want to regain urinary comfort, or reduce the frequency of urinary discomfort or cystitis (caused by Escherichia coli ).