OMRON auto-sphygmomanometer wrist RS6 in our pharmacy bio, Comment on tips for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: TENSIOMETRE AUTOMATIC WRIST PHARMAPRIX, Blood pressure check classic automatic electric cuff, TENSIOMETRE CARDIO SIMPLE CUFF ELECTRONIC, Sphygmomanometer wrist automatic electric CardioFree
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/9/2014Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
OMRON auto-wrist blood pressure monitor RS6
This complete wrist blood pressure monitor with positioning sensor and hypertension detection offers all the functions necessary for the monitoring of high blood pressure . It has a correct installation indicator, a precise positioning sensor, a voltage level indicator and a body motion sensor. Its memory allows you to keep your data.
Description of OMRON Auto-Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor RS6
The best of OMRON technology via a thin and silent tensiometer for nomadic people. Flexible bracelet, also suitable for strong wrists.
Advanced Positioning Sensor Very thin (1.4 cm thick) and lightweight (less than 100 g), Hypertension Indicator, Irregular Flutter Indicator, Correct Wristband Installation Indicator, Body Movement Detection.
Advice for use and dosage
The blood pressure results from two pressures, the systolic pressure and the diastolic pressure. It is necessary for one's health to measure one's blood pressure regularly, especially when one is diabetic. Indeed, many of them suffer from high blood pressure. Measuring their tension helps to prevent complications.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of OMRON auto-wrist blood pressure monitor RS6 with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Old Omron R6 blood pressure monitor replaced by RS6 in 2013
Fully automated, the Omron RS6 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor features controlled inflation without presetting, thanks to Intellisense technology. Very easy to use, it can be operated with a single finger and offers a quick and clear reading of the set of blood pressure measurements (diastolic, systolic, pulse, irregular heartbeat and hypertension).
90 measurement memories make it possible to follow the evolution of the tension, for two users. The RS6 tensiometer benefits from the APS technology which triggers the launch only if the wrist is in the right position.
Optimal Positioning APS System (Automatic Positioning Sensor)
Wrist dimensions: 135 to 215 mm.
Precaution of use
- Do 3 self-tests of your blood pressure, spaced at least 1 to 2 minutes apart.
- Preferably, do it before taking medication, and before your breakfast.
- Also do 3 self-tests in the evening, at bedtime.
- Take your blood pressure at least 3 or 4 days in a row to get as much data as possible.
- Sit quietly in your chair for 5 minutes before taking your blood pressure.
- Consult your doctor when you have enough data to give him so he can calculate an average.
Introducing OMRON auto-wrist blood pressure monitor RS6
Big screen. Simultaneous display of all diastole, systolic and pulse values. Detection of irregular heartbeats and hypertension
Automatic calculation of the average, over 3 measurements, in 10 minutes
Memory of two users 90 memories, for two users
Large screen with simultaneous display of all measured values (Sys / Dia / Pulse) Intellisense Technology (Automatic Inflation Control)
Positioning sensor (with LED light)
Hard storage case
Validated by the French Agency for Sanitary Safety of Health Products (AFSSAPS)
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
Take your blood pressure with the Omron RS6 blood pressure monitor
- 1st step : It is important to respect certain rules: Observe 5 minutes of rest in the sitting position (position that you will keep during the taking of tension) before making the first measurement. Being in a calm environment (no television, no radio). Do not smoke during rest and measurement periods.
- 2nd step : Position: Sitting on a chair, feet flat on the floor. Place the Omron RS6 monitor strap on your left wrist and position your wrist at your heart. Hold your left arm with your right arm. Be careful not to place your right hand on the bracelet.
- 3rd step : Once the appropriate position is adopted, the rest made and the apparatus positioned; you can begin to take the measure of your tension. Stay calm and relaxed while inflating and deflating the Omron RS6 cuff. Wait 1 to 2 minutes between each measurement.
- 4th step : The reading of the result is very simple, the first number corresponds to the systolic pressure and the contraction of the heart, the second corresponds to the diastolic pressure and relaxation of the heart. So for a first figure at 120mmHg and a second at 80mmHg, we talk about a voltage of 12/8.
Caution: It is strongly recommended to take several measurements and to make an average (3 taken in the morning before breakfast, then 3 taken in the evening before bedtime, all during 3 days).
Order your alternative Medicines in your ARS approved pharmacy
You can buy your alternative medicine so easily at your local Pharmacy. You will be able to find long lasting vitality very quickly! Natural treatments have been studied for years and has been proven as an effective method of treatment.Many people have benefited from the experience of natural experiences naturopaths, aromatherapists, homeopaths, herbalists.
These specialists proved that a holistic approach to the causes of a disease allows a lasting cure. There are various alternative medicines that can help you heal on a daily basis. However, using a mild medicine does not dispense with medical advice.
The Benefits of Natural Medicines for your Health:
- More affordable than conventional medicine.
- Easier to obtain than prescription medicine.
- Stabilises hormones and metabolism.
- Strength in immune system.
- Fewer side effects.
- Cost effective.
Bach's Floral Elixirs have no side effects and can be used by absolutely anyone. They can also be used simultaneously with other treatments and therapies (allopathic or holistic), without any danger.
The bach flower is a remedy which has no side effects: this is because flower essences have no toxicity and no side effects. They can be used whilst taking other medications. Babies, pregnant women and the elderly can also use them to heal naturally.
Herbal medicine is the use of Herbal medicines (powders, preparations in ampoules, infusions) to naturally cure the various ailgnments of the human body.
Whether for better sleep or as a slimming asset, herbal medicine helps to solve everyday health problems in a natural way. It is a solution both alternative and complementary to conventionalise medicine treatments. Herbal medicines are becoming a more popular and effective method of treating health problems.
Gemmotherapy: Soft Medicine Buds
Commonly known as "bud medicine", gemmotherapy is part of the broad family of herbal remedies , which offer to prevent and treat a variety of health problems using plants.
Gemmotherapy is defined as a global embryonic herbal medicine. It uses the active principles of buds, seeds, rootlets or young shoots of freshly picked trees prepared by direct maceration in a solution of alcohol and glycerine.
Discover our various health tips on our blog in natural medicine to choose a sweet medicine that suits you to regulate stress and fatigue, relieve chronic pain and improve your well-being naturally. For more information, do not hesitate to ask your pharmacist for advice on our secure form .