Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 10/3/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
Bath Hextril antiseptic mouth is a drug indicated for the local side of the affections of the mouth treatment. Treatment of sore mouth ulcers and sore gums.
From 6 years
Flavors available: mint or classic taste
- Excipients mint flavor : Quinoline yellow, patent blue V, purified water, polysorbate 60, sodium saccharin, 96% ethanol, citric acid monohydrate, mint flavor 12202-34.
- Excipients classic Hextril Polysorbate 60, sodium saccharin, methyl salicylate, clove oil, menthol, essential oil of anise, peppermint, eucalyptus, azorubine 85% (E 122), citric acid monohydrate, 96% ethanol, water purified.
- Excipients with known effect Ethanol, azorubine
Instructions: Pure or diluted use, 2 or 3 rinses a day.
- Pur: pour the solution into the bucket until the slot divider indicating 15ml.
- Diluted: in case of occurrence of painful events, use diluted 1/2 solution, pour the solution until the notch indicating 15ml and complete with water up to the top of the bucket
- Hypersensitivity to a component
Contents: 200 or 400ml
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.