Wartner Wartner is a wart hands and feet using cryotherapy. Cryotherapy is a treatment for cold and freezes the wart in the heart of the root. Wartner is the # 1 brand worldwide to eliminate warts.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/5/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
The Wart Hand and Feet Wartner Wartner is a fast and effective treatment of warts of the hands and feet.
This treatment is based on a similar method of cryotherapy to freeze the wart in the heart of the root. Thus, it enables the rapid and efficient removal of common warts and plantar warts.
In general, a wart is detached after use (within a period of 10 to 14 days) and a healthy new skin is formed below.
This package contains:
- 1 aerosol EC 0344
- Reusable carrier 1
- 12 foam applicators disposable
- 1 lime reusable CE
- 1 record.
Use: Use in 4 steps:
- Push the foam applicator on the support of the applicator.
- Push the holder into the aerosol applicator for 3 seconds.
- Wait 20 seconds after the saturation of the foam to further reduce the temperature.
- Keep the white tip of the foam 20 seconds on a common wart or 40 seconds on a plantar wart.
Indication: Treatment of warts.
Tips for use Wartner Wartner Wart
Push the foam applicator on the support of the applicator. Insert the holder of the applicator in the aerosol for 3 seconds. Wait 20 seconds after the saturation of the foam to lower the temperature. Hold the white end of the foam
- 20 seconds on a common wart
- 40 seconds on a plantar wart
our warts plantar, a file is included for optimal preparation.
Caution: This product is an aerosol, it can not be shipped only to the countries of the European Union and Switzerland.
Dimethyl ether and propane.
Capacity: 50 ml + 12 applicators
Buy your dressings in your bio pharmacy online
Cuts, abrasions, wounds ... quickly, a bandage! Indispensable in the family medicine cabinet or in the travel kit, it protects the skin, reduces bleeding and even optimizes healing .
- ultra protective,
- ultra absorbent ... Each bobo his dressing adapted.
Because every wound requires special care , discover our entire range of dressing products in the Health department of our Organic Care and Nature Pharmacy.
How to choose your dressings
In view of the large number of dressings on the market, it is important to know how to choose the most adapted according to its material, the type of use and the dressing class.
- This is why it is advisable to choose hydrocolloid dressings that absorb liquid from the wound and protect against external infections.
- Hydrogel dressings are recommended to hydrate the skin in case of burns
- The charcoal dressings , covered with a non-adherent nonwoven envelope, make it possible to have a very large adsorption surface and are used during superinfected wounds.
- The hydrocellular dressings are characterized by a foam that attracts and retains the exudates.
- The tulle fat bandages prevent the dressing from sticking and helps the tissue reformation.