UNIVERSAL KNEE BRACE Donjoy AT4 3V +: + AT4 3V, Donjoy, is a universal splint knee to complete immobilization of the knee. It has anti-slip system and antiperspirant textile. It consists of three components textiles allowing optimal adaptation to the patient's morphology
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
UNIVERSAL KNEE BRACE Donjoy AT4 3V +
Description of DonJoy knee brace universal at4 + 3V
AT4 + 3V, Donjoy, is a universal splint knee to complete immobilization of the knee. It has anti-slip system and antiperspirant textile. It consists of three components and textiles for optimal adaptation to the morphology of the patient. Its installation is simple with velcro straps and clips and through the patellar opening.
This is a model bilateral.
Using advice and opinion on DonJoy knee brace universal at4 + 3V
- Postoperative total immobilization of the knee
- Knee ligament injuries
- Patellar injury or stent
- Structure in 3 parts
- Curved posterior removable whales
- Bilateral whales removable
- Composition: 47% Polyamide, 37% Polyester, 16% Polypropylene, Latex / aluminum Whales
To choose your size, please take your measurements by referring to the following table:
Height: 40 cm
|46-51 cm||M |
Height: 50 cm
|52-57 cm||The |
Height: 60 cm
|> 58 cm||XL |
Height: 65 cm
For adequate height, measuring the length of the leg from the groin to the ankle and withdraw 20cm.
Circumference of the adjustable thigh thanks to 3-fold.
Establishment (First time):
- Open closure straps
- Remove the lateral and posterior whales
- Position 3 parts to cover more leg, making sure to place the ball in the opening provided for this purpose
- Return the splint to the posterior and lateral position in their sheaths whales. We must begin by the later double whales (if necessary, bend until the desired angle in the popliteal fossa), then place side whales in their sheath
- Close the brace and tighten the straps closure
Once in place, the splint can be removed and replaced simply by undoing the buckles closure.
Ensure that the straps are tightened according to the circumference of the thigh and calf, neither too tight nor too loose.
- Hand wash in cold water with mild soap
- Allow to air dry
- Do not machine wash and do not use bleach
Donjoy cheap in your online pharmacy Bio
Splint, brace, and medical equipment Donjoy: Discover our new range of DonJoy medical products to effectively treat your joint and muscle problems
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.