- functional bowel disorders, symptomatic treatment (of), irritable bowel syndrome , find the composition and dosage of 3 g powder ACTAPULGITE child oral suspension 30 adult bags in our pharmacy online bio: attapulgite activated Mormoiron
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: ERGYPHILUS NUTERGIA PLUS 60 CAPSULES
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
- 65597: ACTAPULGITE 3 g powder for oral suspension adult child (ITEM -)
- attapulgite activated Mormoiron (Molecule - Active Substance)
- glucose monohydrate (Molecule - Excipient with known effect)
- sodium saccharin (Molecule - Excipients)
- functional bowel disorders, symptomatic treatment (of), irritable bowel syndrome , Directions for use and dosage of 3 g powder ACTAPULGITE child oral suspension 30 adult bags ACTAPULGITE Introducing 3 g powder oral suspension adult child 30 Sachets Warnings Warning on drugs, the drug ACTAPULGITE 3 g oral suspension powder child without adult 30 Sachets order is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not let drugs out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products. Tell your pharmacist Online ongoing treatment to identify any incompatibilities. The order confirmation form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose. Click here to find the manual of this drug on the website of the National Agency of Drug Safety and health products. Pharmacovigilance: Declare one or effect (s) undesirable (s) connected (s) to the use of a drug
VIDAL OF THE FAMILY
Treatment of Digestive Disorders
Mormoiron attapulgitis activated
ACTAPULGITE: powder for oral suspension; box of 30 bags.
Laboratory Ipsen Pharma
|Activated Mormoiron Attapulgite (clay)||3 g|
digestive dressing with clay. It protects the digestive tract and fights the production of gas.
It is used in the symptomatic treatment of disorders of intestinal transit , especially in cases of diarrhea and bloating.
Precautions are necessary in case of megacolon .
This medicinal product contains significant amounts of sugar (glucose).
antibiotics of the quinolone family) must be observed between taking this drug and that of other treatments. Ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Adult: 2 to 3 sachets per day.
- Children over 10 kg: 2 sachets per day.
A diet rich in fiber, if it facilitates transit, can also increase intestinal fermentations and promote bloating. Seek advice from your doctor to balance your diet.
Measures to limit stress generally have a favorable effect on disorders associated with bowel disruption.
Diarrhea can cause dehydration, especially in children or the elderly. This loss of water by the body must be compensated by abundant drinks (salted broth, sugary drinks) because it can cause fatigue, discomfort or confusion of ideas.
A substance capable of blocking the multiplication of certain bacteria or killing them. The spectrum of an antibiotic is the set of bacteria on which this product is usually active. Unlike bacteria, viruses are not susceptible to antibiotics. The first antibiotics were extracted from mushroom cultures: penicillium (penicillin), streptomyces (streptomycin). They are currently manufactured by chemical synthesis. Antibiotics are divided into families: penicillins, cephalosporins, macrolides, tetracyclines (cyclines), sulphonamides, aminoglycosides, lincosanides, phenicolates, polymyxins, quinolones, imidazoles, etc.
Inappropriate use of antibiotics may lead to the development of resistance: use antibiotics only on medical prescription, adhere to its dosage and duration, do not give or advise another person an antibiotic prescribed for you .
Dilatation of part of the large intestine where gas and faeces accumulate. It is often accompanied by constipation.
Medication that protects the digestive tract by lining the mucosa with a protective film and decreasing the acidity of the stomach. This type of medication may interfere with the absorption of other drugs.
General term for various substances of which the most widely used is sucrose. Other sugars can be contained in drugs: glucose, fructose, lactose, etc. Glucose is the sugar used by the body; it is the only one to circulate in considerable quantity in the blood.
Sweeteners (false sugar) are allowed in diabetics or people on a diet, and are very low in calories.
Trouble felt by a person with an illness. The same symptom can translate different diseases and the same disease does not necessarily give the same symptoms in all the patients.
Treatment that suppresses or alleviates the symptoms of a disease without addressing its cause.
Feeding from the stomach to elimination in the form of stool.
Click here to find the record of this drug on the website of the National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report an adverse effect (s) related to the use of a drug
ANSM - Last updated: 23/06/2016
Attack of Mormoiron activated
You should always take this medication exactly as prescribed in this leaflet or by your doctor or pharmacist.
· Keep this leaflet. You might need to read it again.
· Ask your pharmacist for advice or information.
· If you experience any of the side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. See section 4.
· You should talk to your doctor if you do not feel better or feel less well.
Do not use this medication for children.
1. What is ACTAPULGITE 3 g CHILDREN and ADULTS, powder for oral suspension in sachets and in which cases it is used?
2. What should I know before taking ACTAPULGITE 3 g CHILDREN and ADULTS, powder for oral suspension in sachets?
3. How to take ACTAPULGITE 3 g CHILDREN and ADULTS, powder for oral suspension in sachet?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. How to keep ACTAPULGITE 3 g CHILDREN and ADULTS, powder for oral suspension in sachet?
6. Package contents and other information.
· If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to activated Mormoiron attapulgitis or any of the other ingredients of this medication mentioned in section 6.
· In case of stenosis (narrowing) of the digestive tract.
Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking ACTAPULGITE .
In case of abundant diarrhea, presence of blood or mucus in the stools, such as in case of fever or vomiting or other associated digestive symptoms, it is advisable to consult your physician immediately.
This medicine contains glucose. The use of this medication is not recommended in patients with glucose and galactose malabsorption syndrome. If your doctor has told you about an intolerance to some sugars, contact the doctor before taking this medicine.
Precautions for use
In patients who are usually bedridden or whose physical activity is very low, a medical examination is necessary before any treatment with this drug.
Bloating, flatulence: Avoid dry vegetables (lentils, flageolets, peas ...), certain green vegetables (cabbage, Brussels sprouts, chard ...).
Diarrhea: Diarrhea causes loss of fluids that need to be compensated. This is particularly important in children: in cases of acute diarrhea, early rehydration by oral route (rehydration solution) or intravenously is necessary.
If diarrhea persists beyond 2 days, consult your doctor.
In case of doubt do not hesitate to ask the advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
Other medicines and ACTAPULGITE 3 g CHILDREN and ADULTS, powder for oral suspension in sachet
Intestinal adsorbents can decrease the effect of many other drugs. As a precaution, it is advisable to space the 2-hour catch between ACTAPULGITE and another medication.
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or may take any other medicines.
ACTAPULGITE 3 g CHILDREN and ADULTS, powder for drinkable suspension in sachets with food and beverages
This medication will only be used during pregnancy on the advice of your doctor.
If you discover that you are pregnant during treatment, consult your doctor as he alone can judge the need to continue.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or plan a pregnancy, ask your doctor for advice or pharmacist before taking this medication.
Driving and using machines
ACTAPULGITE 3 g CHILDREN and ADULTS, powder for oral suspension in sachet contains: Glucose (0,2 g per sachet).
- In adults: 2 to 3 sachets per day.
- For children over 10 kg: 2 sachets per day.
Method and route of administration
In order to obtain a perfectly homogeneous mixture of pleasant taste, it is recommended to dry mix this drug with powdered sugar before adding water.
Frequency of Administration
This medication should be taken before meals.
If you take more ACTAPULGITE 3 g CHILDREN and ADULTS, powder for oral suspension in sachet you should:
Immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist.
If you forget to take ACTAPULGITE 3 g CHILDREN and ADULTS, powder for oral suspension in sachet:
If you stop taking ACTAPULGITE 3 g CHILDREN and ADULTS, powder for oral suspension in sachet:
If you have any further questions on the use of this medication, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
· Possibility of constipation in case of prolonged use.
Declaration of side effects
If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. You can also report adverse reactions directly via the national reporting system: National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) and network of Regional Centers of Pharmacovigilance - Website: www.ansm.sante.fr
By reporting adverse reactions, you are helping to provide more information about the safety of the drug.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the package after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Do not throw any medicines into drains or rubbish. Ask your pharmacist to remove any medications you are no longer using. These measures will help protect the environment.
· The active substance is:
Attack of Mormoiron activated .............................................. ....................................... 3,000 g
For a bag
· The other components are: Glucose monohydrate, sodium saccharin.
This medicinal product is in powder form for oral suspension in sachets.
Boxes of 30 or 60 bags.
65, Quai Georges Gorse
65, Quai Georges Gorse
Rue Ethe Virton
[to be completed later by the holder]
Detailed information on this medicine is available on the ANSM website (France).
Constipation drug Pharmacy Online: Order your medication to treat your transit in your bio online pharmacy.
Bloating, gastric acidity, diarrhea during gastroenteritis or food poisoning, constipation, indigestion, acid reflux, are all presenting symptoms of gastric and intestinal dysfunction. You will find here the drugs to relieve digestive disorders.