ANIMALINTEX AUDEVARD is a poultice is using dry, cold or hot. Is individually packed in display box 10 poultices 40 cm x 21 cm.
Ships in 4-5 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 02/7/2014Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
AUDEVARD ANIMALINTEX ROBINSON CATAPLASME HORSE
Description Animalintex Audevard
ANIMALINTEX is a poultice is using dry, hot or cold:
- A dry: high absorbency. It is therefore particularly recommended for exuding wounds.
- Cold: Cold has a favorable power vasoconstriction during laminitis or bleeding. It also plays a role analgesic (relieves pain) and is normally used in tendonitis, sprains or splints.
- Warm: the heat causes vasodilation, responsible for a better supply of white blood cells and oxygen favorable to good healing. Hot also promotes vascular permeability, for better drainage. Therefore uses notament during abscess seime, nails street, lymphangitis, Mollettes, bedsores.
ANIMALINTEX is a versatile dressing in three layers:
- Nonwoven web: nonadherent to preserve the bud scar.
- Cotton + boric acid + Tragacanth: high quality cotton for better absorption, with a mild antiseptic and draining gel.
- External Facing polyethylene waterproof protection against external aggressions, maintains the proper temperature poultice.
Hints Anmalintex Audevard
Clean the skin before applying the poultice. ANIMALINTEX cut to the desired size.
ANIMALINTEX located with the transparent plastic film to the outside (non-woven web in contact with the horse). Keep ANIMALINTEX with cohesive bandage EQUIWRAP. Make sure the poultice is well covered by the band.
- In dry dressing
ANIMALINTEX is applied directly to the skin.
- In cold poultice
ANIMALINTEX place in a clean container, plastic side up. Pouring cold water (saline or water boiled and then cooled). When the poultice is full, gently remove ANIMALINTEX and drain excess liquid (the poultice should be moist but not waterlogged). Mold the poultice around the body of the horse.
- In hot poultice
Follow the procedures described above with warm water (38 ° C).
The council of pharmacist
Is also used in bandages three layers (Animalintex dressing, cotton padding Gamgee, cohesive bandage Equiwrap).
Contains no doping ingredients.
Audevard cheap in your online pharmacy
Audevard laboratory specialist care for horses
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.