Echinacea Angustifolia Homeopathic mother tincture Boiron drops 125 ml bottle available in pharmacies. Homeopathic medicine traditionally used in the treatment of colds and associated symptoms such as sore throat.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/19/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
What is Echinacea Angustifolia Boiron mother tincture used for?
ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA TINTURE MOTHER BOIRON, oral liquid is a homeopathic medicine traditionally used in the treatment of colds and associated symptoms such as sore throat .
How to properly use Echinacea Angustifolia Mother tincture of Boiron?
- Children over 12 years: 1 drop per kg and per day to be divided into 3 doses, without exceeding 15 to 30 drops 3 times per day, to be diluted in a little water.
- Adult: 15 to 30 drops 3 times a day, to be diluted in a little water.
The duration of treatment should not exceed 1 week.
Comment on the advice of use and dosage of Echinacea angustifolia tincture Boiron with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
What is the composition?
- Echinacea angustifolia, mother tincture
- 96 percent V / V ethanol, purified water
What are the precautions for use?
Never use ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA TINTURE MERE BIRON, oral liquid:
- In children under 12 years old.
- If you are allergic to the active substance, to other plants of the Asteraceae leaf or to ethanol.
Keep this medication out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton. The expiration date refers to the last day of that month.
The medicine should be used a maximum of 6 months after first opening.
No special storage conditions.
Do not throw away any medicine via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to throw away medicines you no longer use. These measures will help protect the environment.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA TINTURE MERE BIRON, oral liquid.
This medicine contains 55% V / V ethanol (alcohol), i.e. 260 mg of alcohol for 30 drops,
which equates to 6.6 ml of beer, 2.7 ml of wine per dose.
The use of this medication is dangerous in alcoholics and should be taken in
account in children and high risk groups such as patients with hepatic impairment or
This medication should not be used in pregnant or breastfeeding women.
In the event of repeated use, the maximum total duration of treatment should be limited to 6 months.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines.
Presentation - Packaging:
125ml bottle and syringe for oral administration.
Our naturo advice to adopt the right gestures:
- Remember to blow your nose regularly with disposable tissues
- Drink hot drinks with honey
- Think about inhalations
- Avoid smoky places and smoking
- Rest when needed
- Remember to cover yourself well