Stramonium 4CH, 5CH, 7CH, 9CH, 12CH, 15CH, 30CH Boiron homeopathic granules
Registered drug: EH00960
DATURA STRAMONIUM (This strain is available under the registered name Stramonium)
Stramonium is made from Jimson weed Datura , a very poisonous plant belonging to the Solanaceae family. It is a homeopathic remedy with many therapeutic properties. Indeed, it helps to relieve people suffering from fevers caused by infectious diseases and to treat inflammatory syndromes and behavioral disorders. It is also effective against certain respiratory diseases like asthma, bronchitis and nasopharyngitis. Stramonium is most often used in 9 CH and 15 CH.
Indications and Dosage
Homeopathic medicines in Stramonium 9CH, 15CH, 30CH granules can be used in various symptoms.
The homeopathic physician chooses the dilution and dosage appropriate to the patient's state of health and characteristic symptoms.
Homeopathic medicine indicated in fevers caused by infectious diseases, in inflammatory syndromes and in certain respiratory diseases such as asthma, bronchitis and nasopharyngitis.
For adults and children from 6 years old
The homeopathic virtues of Stramonium
Stramonium is an essential homeopathic strain in the treatment of various conditions:
- Fever : It is effective during intense fever , characterized by facial flushing, generalized body heat, sweating, headache, redness and dryness of the throat, as well as terrifying dreams causing sudden awakening. The notable difference between Stramonium and Belladonna lies in the type of fever: while Belladonna causes an oscillating fever, Stramonium causes a stable fever with more accentuated and violent symptoms.
- Sunstroke : Stramonium is a beneficial homeopathic remedy for sunstroke.
- Sleep disorders : It is indicated for sleep disorders accompanied by night terrors, such as fear of the dark or the need for light.
- Delirium and violence : It is used in the case of delirium, violence, furious states, convulsion, and hallucination, where the individual perceives an increase in the size of certain parts of his body or visualizes frightening animals .
- Laryngeal spasms : In case of laryngeal spasms causing "fear of drinking" despite thirst.
- Spasmodic coughs : Stramonium is effective in treating a spasmodic cough similar to asthma, as well as choking.
- For fever and sunstroke : Stramonium 15 CH: 5 granules every hour, then space out the doses according to the improvements. In case of high fever, the dosage is 5 granules 6 times a day of Stramonium 15 CH.
- For sleep disorders with night terrors : Stramonium 9 CH: 5 granules at bedtime. If you wake up, repeat the dose. Treatment to follow for 1 month. This method is frequently used in children around 2 years of age, where it is particularly effective.
- For disorders of the larynx or suffocating cough : Stramonium 9 CH: 5 granules for each episode of disorders.
- In case of nasopharyngitis or bronchitis, take 5 granules of Stramonium 9 CH, 3 times a day.
- In case of asthma or spasmodic cough , take 5 granules of Stramonium 9 CH each time the symptoms appear.
Stramonium, with its versatility and effectiveness, is a valuable homeopathic remedy for treating various disorders and ailments.
Methods of Administration of Stramonium
This homeopathic remedy should be taken without meals, without tobacco, coffee or mint. Granules and doses should be dissolved under the tongue.
Packaging and content
Stramonium translucent granule tube 9CH, 15CH, 30CH (allows you to view the remaining granules).
Weight 4g. About 80 pellets.
Precaution of use
Contains sucrose and lactose. Keep homeopathic medicines Stramonium 9CH, 15CH, 30CH away from light, heat, humidity.
Give homeopathic pellets to babies and children
For Stramonium 9CH granules dissolve them in 100ml of water. The granules being very long to dissolve, it is necessary to prepare your mixture in advance.
Homeopathy and pregnancy
Homeopathic medicines Stramonium 9 CH have no chemical toxicity, no contraindication, no interaction with other medicines, no adverse effects related to the quantity of product ingested. Pregnant women can treat themselves without known risk for them and their future child, but it is preferable to seek advice.
What to do if there is no improvement within 24 hours
Some pathologies cannot be treated in homeopathy by simple self-medication with Stramonium. Your doctor will judge whether your condition can be treated with homeopathy alone or whether your treatment must be supplemented by allopathy.