Any plant, as long as it has been considered a panacea, drains legendary tales after it . Let us remember that Olivier de Serres gave the gentian as suitable for fostering childbirth , something which seems to underline, by its cheerful aptitude, a great vitality, a remarkable detail, especially since in the time of this eminent agronomist, a good number of French people lived shorter than a gentian. Unknown to Theophrastus and the Hippocratics, gentian would indeed have been noticed by a king reigning over Illyria, present-day Albania, and, as often, would have given it its name, Gentius , after having discovered its curative powers . A little history Dioscorides and Pliny indicate that...See article
Transitbiane from the French micronutrition laboratory Pileje is a food supplement recommended in case of slowed intestinal transit. On sale in our online pharmacy at the best price in a box of 15 sticks.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/9/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
TRANSITBIANE is a food supplement formulated to promote good intestinal functioning.
Properties of TRANSITBIANE Pileje
The average fiber consumption of the French is 17g per day while our daily needs are 30g.
The beneficial properties of fiber are well known. Being not or little digested, they will constitute the main part of the contents of the colon. With 5.7g of fiber per sachet, Transitbiane Pileje helps you maintain digestive comfort.
Results with the use of TRANSITBIANE Pileje
Transitbiane Pileje is recommended in case of slow intestinal transit.
Tips for using TRANSITBIANE Pileje
1 to 2 sticks per day of transitbiane to swallow diluted in a glass of water. To be taken preferably before meals or in the evening before going to bed. A box of 15 sticks allows use for 7 to 15 days.
The most effective treatment in case of persistent slow transit remains taking a remedy based on mild laxatives, to be taken daily over several weeks, to restore transit : either macrogol, which increases stool hydration, or mucilages (soluble fibers psyllium, ispaghul, karaya) which improve the consistency and volume of stools.
Precaution for use of TRANSITBIANE Pileje
- Like all products rich in dietary fiber, Transitbiane should not be given to children under 8 without medical advice.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. This dietary supplement cannot replace a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Storage: in a cool, dry place
What are the main causes of slow transit?
- An unbalanced diet : Inadequate diet is the most common cause of constipation. Indeed, a diet low in fruits, vegetables and legumes or too rich in meat as well as a water intake of less than 1 liter per day can be the cause of slow intestinal transit.
- Lack of physical activity : Sedentary lifestyle and certain medications (anti-inflammatories, antitussives, diuretics, anxiolytics) can also be the cause. Check that your drug treatments do not present digestive side effects.
- Constipation or holding back : Not going to the toilet when you want to can disrupt the muscles of the anus and affect its ability to relax.
Composition of TRANSITBIANE Pileje
Soy fibers (50%), chicory fructo-oligosaccharides, prune powder (emulsifier: soy lecithin), prune flavor, acidifier: citric acid, stabilizer: guar gum, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, coloring: ordinary caramel , sweetener: acesulfame potassium. With sweetener.
The term “soya” also designates the seed which constitutes one of the most nutritionally rich natural foods.
It contains up to 33% protein, 18% lipids and more than 20% dietary fiber (complex carbohydrates).
Soy fiber is obtained from the cellular material of the soybean seed and consists of a combination of soluble and insoluble fibres.
This ingredient is guaranteed IP (Identity Preserved).
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
Our related articles
Champagnethe holidays are often high in calories. So now it’s time to take charge of your life by getting back to a healthy lifestyle, thanks to our 5 detox tips after the holidays. Detox » mode consists of cleansing your body of the excesses accumulated during the festive season. Indeed, with their high alcohol, fat and sugar content, festive meals take a toll on our bodies. This is why it is recommended to start a « detox » period to relieve, purify and rebalance the body by selecting the right foods and building meals that are better adapted to our needs. Drink enough After the holidays, sufficient hydration is essential to allow the liver to perform its role of filtration,...See article