Homeopathy Bryonia monodose Boiron 4CH, 5CH, 7CH, 9CH, 12CH, 15CH, 30CH
French name: BRYONE
Registered drug: EH00050
Registered in the pharmacopoeia
Bryonia Boiron homeopathic medicines can be used in various symptoms, so it is not possible to determine the indications and dose of a specific preparation.
The homeopathic physician chooses the dilution and dosage appropriate to the patient's state of health and characteristic symptoms.
Therapeutic indications: Relief of joint pain, fight against influenza, treatment of hydrarthrosis, relief of mastitis, remedy against mumps, treatment of rhinitis, remedy for dry eyes, solution for vertigo.
Origin and use of Bryonia Alba in Homeopathy
The main ingredient of Bryonia Alba is white bryony, a climbing plant of the family Cucurbitaceae, commonly found in central Europe. For the preparation of the mother tincture, the fresh root of this plant is mainly used.
Indications and Dosage of Bryonia in single dose
Homeopathy Bryonia Dose Globules Boiron 4CH, 5CH, 7CH, 9CH, 12CH, 15CH, 30CH is used:
- In infectiology: in case of flu, for the treatment of mumps, in case of tracheitis, pneumopathy, bronchitis accompanied by dry cough.
- In rheumatology: to relieve rheumatism and arthritis, more particularly acute arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- In gastroenterology: to relieve stubborn constipation.
- In gynecology: to treat disorders essentially relating to a hormonal problem. When, apart from the few days before the period, the woman feels pain in the breasts.
- In ophthalmology: in cases of dry eye syndrome.
- In case of inflammatory syndrome: in the urinary tract.
How to use Bryonia Alba
This homeopathic medicine is to be consumed without meals and away from substances such as tobacco, coffee or mint. The granules and the doses are to be left to melt under the tongue.
- For the flu, mumps, rhinitis, tracheitis or bronchitis: Bryonia alba 9 CH: 5 granules every 4 hours, then reduce intake gradually as symptoms improve.
- For joint pain: Bryonia alba 5 CH: 5 granules morning and evening for 10 days.
- For hydrarthrosis, inflammatory rheumatism of the joints and "colds of the hip": Bryonia alba 9 CH associated with Apis mellifica 9 CH: 5 granules every morning, noon and evening, for 10 days.
- For constipation: Bryonia alba 5 CH: 5 granules morning and evening for 1 month.
- For mastitis: Bryonia alba 9 CH: 5 granules during pain.
- For vertigo: Bryonia alba 9 CH: 5 granules every 15 minutes for 3 to 4 days.
- For dry eye syndrome or in case of intolerance to contact lenses due to dry eye: Bryonia alba 5 CH: 5 granules 6 times a day, then reduce intake gradually as symptoms improve. This treatment lasts 3 months.
Directions for use and instructions for use of Bryonia in single dose
Place all the granules of the dose under the tongue.
It is advisable not to touch the homeopathic granules with your fingers.
The globules in the single-dose tubes are absorbed all at once by letting them dissolve slowly under the tongue. For lack of dose, take 10 granules of the same dilution.
Use toothpaste without mint (such as Homéodent Boiron).
Packaging and content of Bryonia in single dose
Translucent pellet tube.
Each tube color corresponds to a dilution
yellow 4CH green 5CH red 7CH blue 9 CH water green 12CH orange 15CH purple 30CH
Advice from your pharmacist
Bryonia Alba is effective for ENT and pulmonary pathologies when fever progresses, thirst for large quantities of cold water is intense, mucous membranes are dry (dry cough, dry nose), pain worsens with movement and the patient is listless. In these cases, treatment with Bryonia Alba is often accompanied by Ferrum phosphoricum .
For dry coughs with a dry nose, Bryonia Alba is usually combined with Sticta pulmonaria .
In the case of articular and rheumatic affections, the association of the two strains Bryonia Alba and Apis mellifica reinforces the anti-inflammatory action and therefore further soothes the patient.
In case of persistent fever, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Precaution for use of Bryonia in single dose
Granules and globule doses of Bryonia Alba are based on sucrose and lactose. Store homeopathic medicines away from light, heat and humidity.
Give homeopathic pellets to babies and children
The homeopathic granules are to be dissolved in 100ml of water. The granules being very long to dissolve, it is necessary to prepare your mixture in advance.
Homeopathy and pregnancy
Homeopathic medicines have no chemical toxicity, contraindications, interactions with other medicines, or adverse effects related to the quantity of product ingested. Pregnant women can be treated without known risk for them and their future child. , but it is better to seek advice.
Frequency of use of homeopathy
In acute conditions, it is advisable to take homeopathic remedies every hour until symptoms improve. Therefore, it is necessary to space out the doses, 3 or 4 times a day, then to stop gradually.
In chronic conditions, remedies in low dilution (> 9CH) are taken 1 to 2 times a day, basic remedies are taken once a week, or even once a month. This decision is up to the homeopath.
What to do if there is no improvement within 24 hours
Some pathologies cannot be treated in homeopathy by simple self-medication. Their seriousness requires medical advice that can be issued by a homeopathic doctor. This doctor will judge whether your condition can be cured by homeopathy alone or whether your treatment must be supplemented by allopathy.