DAYLONG Actinica very high protection sun lotion 80ml , the first photoprotection whose effectiveness has been clinically proven in the prevention of non-melanoma skin cancers in people at risk (skin cancer, immunosuppressant treatment).
The advice of your pharmacist
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 11/30/2012Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
What is Daylong Actinica sun lotion used for?
Actinica Lotion is a medical device for the prevention of different forms of non-melanoma skin cancer in patients at risk (immunosuppressed). It is a very high protection against UV.
In a two-year study of immunosuppressed patients at high risk (after organ transplant) for non-melanoma skin cancer. Actinica Lotion has been shown to be effective in preventing actinic keratosis and squamous cell carcinoma.
Actinica Lotion not only protects against UVB rays, but also against UVA rays. Actinica lotion contains photostable broad spectrum filters and is water resistant. It moisturizes and maintains the skin. Since the lotion is free from traditional PEG fragrances and emulsifiers, it is well tolerated and may also be on very sensitive skin.
How to use Daylong Actinica sun lotion properly?
All year round generously apply Actinica Lotion every morning to all parts of the body uncovered during the day. Protection can be reduced by using less. Use Actinica Lotion before using other cosmetic products (allow Actinica Lotion to penetrate the skin for a few minutes). Reapply after prolonged contact with water or heavy perspiration. Avoid direct contact with the sun and wear protective clothing.
Comment on the advice of use and dosage of suntan lotion Daylong Actinica with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
What is the composition ?
Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Methylene bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Propylparaben, Methylparaben
What are the precautions for use ?
- The occurrence of an undesirable effect in reaction to any of the ingredients of Actinica Lotion cannot be excluded.
- Irritations, rashes, or sunburn-like reactions after brief exposure to the sun may be signs of an unwanted side effect, in which case treatment should be discontinued.
- Avoid contact with eyes and wear sunglasses with UV protection
- Direct contact of Actinica Lotion with the eyes may cause a burning sensation. In this case, rinse thoroughly with water
- The UV filters in Actinica Lotion can discolor clothing, synthetics, and other materials such as pool liners. It is therefore not recommended to apply Actinica Lotion just before getting dressed.
Presentation - Packaging:
80 ml bottle
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
- 16,97 €