EXTRACT MACERATED GLYCERINE BUD silver birch BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
The properties of silver birch bud macerate in are diverse. It affects our bone, our immune system. It is also recommended to stimulate the intellect and promote better concentration.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
MACERATED BUD silver birch BIO 30ML gemmotherapy BIOGEMM
Silver birch (Betula verrucosa) as glycerine macerate contains many active ingredients. It is recommended for its benefits on the immune system, draining his power and regenerating the bone and stimulate the intellect.
Silver birch or "Betula verrucosa" is a large deciduous tree that can reach the size of 30m. Its trunk can it measure up to 60 cm in diameter at the base of the tree. The family of this great plant is Betulaceae. You probably saw this tree in parks or while in the forest edges. It is easily recognized that distinguishes white.
Description Silver birch bud MACERATED bio
The virtues of birch buds are multiple. Due to its medicinal properties, it has many contributions and benefits for your health. It acts on bone tissue and promotes its recalcification eg after a fracture or bruise. It stimulates the drainage system of articular reducing acid residues. It also helps in strengthening the immune system. It is also particularly recommended for its properties that make it an incentive for our brain, our focus and our intellect in general, a real brain tonic.
Application advice and opinions on Silver birch bud MACERATED bio
- Take 10 to 15 drops in a glass of water 15 minutes before a meal for 21 days.
- A course of two months is recommended.
- Do a week cut every 3 weeks.
- Not recommended for pregnant and / or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children
Composition of silver birch bud MACERATED bio
- Glycerine macerate silver birch buds
- Latin name: Betula verrucosa
- 30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
- Harvest buds made in the network of local collectors and country
- Preparation, packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Precaution for use with silver birch bud MACERATED bio
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Presentation of silver birch bud MACERATED bio
30 ml bottle
Latin Name: cataegus oxyacanta
Part of the plant used: the bud and shoots
Glycerine macerate blueberry buds and young shoots
30 ml bottle Biogemm - Gemmothérapie Bio Ecocert certified and traceability
Harvest buds formed in the network of local collectors and country of origin
Preparation and packaging made in the laboratory in France Biogemm
Our expert advice pharmacy gemmotherapy
Laboratory gemmotherapy Biogemm offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages.
The range of laboratory French gemmotherapy concentrated Biogemm has over 60 natural extracts of buds including:
• The macerated concentrated glycerine unit (or macerated mother) Biogemm that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex Biogemm, harmonious combinations of different macerated mother, responding to a health problem targeted.
Products gemmotherapy silver birch bud MACERATED bio are prepared ONLY with fresh buds, from organic agriculture, stabilized directly on the site of harvest. They are concentrated (undiluted unlike products gemmotherapy laboratory Boiron) to preserve all the properties of the bio bud.
Gemmotherapy Pharmaceutics: extracts from buds and young shoots are mainly in two types of gemmotherapy products:
• The macerated glycerine unit concentrates (or macerates mother) that contain all the properties of a single bud;
• Complex, harmonious associations of various mother macerates which meet targeted health problem.
What gemmotherapy? Gemmotherapy is effective for the well-being of everyone regardless of age. Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs to create natural remedies. Harvested in the spring, a key moment in their natural development cycle, buds and young shoots are prepared fresh in a mixture of water, alcohol and glycerine. Composed of embryonic tissues in full development, buds and young shoots of medicinal plants used in gemmotherapy, contain the power of the future plant. They are a true concentrate of energy and vitality and contain vitamins, trace elements and minerals as well as other active ingredients, ABSCENTS in the adult plant. Buds and young shoots are richer in nucleic acids and growth hormones than other fabrics. This explains the effectiveness and range of applications of concentrated macerates mother or macerated glycerine.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.