DouceNuit Dental Orthosis Snoring sleep apnea in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
SoftNight Dental Orthosis Snoring Sleep Apnea
The DouceNuit orthosis can be easily molded to fit your jaw during the night .
The airways remain open and you can breathe noiselessly !
Description of SweetNight Dental Orthosis Snoring Sleep Apnea
SweetNight Dental Orthosis Snoring Sleep Apnea treats sleep apnea and targets the main cause of snoring . Its adaptable shape gently repositions the lower jaw forward to release obstructed upper airways , providing effective relief from sleep apnea and snoring.
Advice for use and dosage
- Immerse the dental orthosis in boiling water for 10 seconds and carefully remove it (using the separator provided).
- Wait 5 seconds then place the orthosis in the mouth (the triangle indicates the correct position upwards) and bite gently for 15 seconds.
- Pour cold water on the orthosis to allow the casting to take.
- Using the Allen key, adjust the orthosis by placing the jaw in an advanced position.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of DouceNuit Dental Orthosis Snoring Sleep Apnea with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) refers to the copolymer of ethylene and vinyl acetate. EVA contains about 20% by weight of vinyl acetate comonomer. Their adhesive properties are closely related to the polarity of the latter. This resin has a more elastomeric character than polyethylene. Indeed, the introduction of the acetate unit decreases the crystallinity, so the rigidity. This allows more flexibility and better resistance to shocks, even at low temperatures. This material has been approved by the US Drug Administration (FDA).
Precaution of use
Do not use this device if you have
- a severe respiratory problem, such as asthma or emphysema;
- pain in the jaw,
- tooth loss or advanced periodontitis;
- disorders of the temporomandibular joint (TMJ);
- a prosthesis or a dental appliance;
- or if you are under 18 years old.
Introducing DouceNuit Dental Orthosis Snoring Sleep Apnea
DouceNuit comes in a box containing an orthosis.
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
What is the use of an anti-snoring orthosis ?
The function of a mandibular advancement splint is to hold the tongue and lower jaw (mandible) forward to stretch the pharynx. This helps to prevent airway obstruction and allow air to circulate freely to improve oxygen absorption. The sleeper finds a quality sleep and wakes up rested.
The mandibular advancement orthosis represents an effective device to treat not only sleep apnea but also the snoring produced by tissue vibration during narrowing of the airways.