Arkocaps Pumpkin Seed Oil Arkopharma is a dietary supplement for men who suffer from prostatic disorders , to help them regain urinary comfort .
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/26/2013
Free Shipping from 129€*
What is Arkocaps Pumpkin Seed Oil Arkopharma used for?
Pumpkin seed oil , from organic farming and obtained by 1st cold pressing, promotes the comfort of urinary elimination in men .
How to properly use Arkocaps Arkopharma Pumpkin Seed Oil?
Oral route: ✔️
Reserved for adults .
- Take 3 capsules at mealtime with a large glass of water.
Comment on the advice for use and dosage of Arkocaps Pumpkin Seed Oil Arkopharma with our partner Avis checked after your purchase .
What is the composition?
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil ( Cucurbita pepo ).
- 100% VEGETABLE CAPSULE: Glycerol – ORGANIC Corn Starch – Gelling agent: carrageenans extracted from red algae.
What are the precautions for use?
- Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation in the absence of sufficient data.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A food supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store at a temperature below 25°C, away from light and humidity.
Presentation - Packaging:
This product is available in a bottle of 180 capsules and in a bottle of 180+60 capsules (special offer)
Our naturo advice for adopting the right gestures:
- Practice regular physical activity throughout the week; ideally walking (about 2 to 3 hours a week), reduces the risk of prostate surgery by a quarter
- From the age of 50, make an appointment with your doctor for a prostate check-up
- Watch your weight
- Reduce diuretic substances such as tea or coffee
- Avoid eating too much fat of animal origin, limit dairy products and increase your Omega 3 intake; it would reduce the risk of prostate cancer
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
What are the medical solutions in case of prostate problems?
In cases of acute prostatitis, an antibiotic treatment is necessary. We must remain vigilant because prostatitis may in some cases become chronic, causing a reappearance at varying intervals of infections, pain or discomfort.
On the side of symptomatic benign prostate, the treatment aims to improve the quality of life and reduce symptoms by improving urine flow. Many medications are available: alpha blockers, inhibitors of 5-alpha reductase, the herbal products ( infusion-herbal tea Cypress , Arkogélules pumpkin seed oil , Pygeum Africanum - Tadenan and Serenoa repens - Permixon 160 ) , food supplements ( Solgar Prostate Support , Prostaform , Androbiane Pileje ), homeopathic ( Lehning Juniperus Complex L 6 ) and gemmotherapy products ( PRESTAGEM or.
Surgical treatment can be offered in case of failure of medical treatment (10 to 20% of cases) or immediately in case of intense discomfort or complications.
What are the consequences of prostate problems?
When they cause symptoms, they are particularly troublesome: very frequent urination, difficulty urinating, emptying the bladder, pain, etc. It is therefore important to consult without delay.