A FFP2 mask is a disposable respiratory protection filter, against particles and aerosols (tiny droplets of water that may contain influenza virus, for example). The FFP2 mask is designed to protect the wearer against inhalation of infectious agents transmitted via the air we breathe. It also protects against the risk of transmission by "droplets".
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
MASK FFP2 UNIT
Description FFP2 mask
Half mask with exhalation valve
Anatomically shaped to fit the majority of types of faces
Elastic nosepiece for sealing the nostrils
Exhalation valve for the rapid and efficient removal of carbon dioxide and water vapor from the inside of the mask
Bride draggable head harness, which allows to adapt the length of the upper and lower flanges to the individual needs of the user. The slidable flange offers the possibility to suspend the half mask at the neck, so it does not interfere and that its immediate implementation is easy
designed to protect the respiratory system against the harmful effects of dust, aerosols of solid particles and liquid aerosols
Advice of use FFP2 Mask
- Place the mask on the face, nasal strip on his nose
- Place the elastic behind the head while holding the mask, without crossing
- Pinching the nosepiece with both hands to adjust the nose
- Check that mask is set. To do this, the following test:
- Covering the surface of the mask with a clean plastic sheet held in place with two hands
- Inspiration: the mask got slightly on the face. If the mask does not plate is that it is not waterproof and must be readjusted
- After several unsuccessful attempts to change the model because it is unsuitable
- To remove a FFP2 mask, holding with one hand and remove the elastic to the other.
- Whatever type of mask, throw it in a garbage can with a plastic bag, then wash your hands.
It is important to learn how to put this type of disposable mask FFP2 properly to avoid contamination by the influenza virus.
Standards FFP2 mask
These masks must absolutely meet the essential safety requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC applicable to PPE (EN149: 2001). This European standard specifies the minimum requirements for respiratory protection. She realizes that for various laboratory tests to verify compliance.
It is preferable that the masks are sold in individual bags to ensure no pre-contamination.
Tip: There are only three organizations can validate compliance FFP2 (efficiency test + manufacturing standards) INRS Apave and INSPEC.
Protective masks: Discover our range of protective masks in your bio pharmaceutical care and Nature