The authentic kettle of our grandmothers! A classic kettle very good for warm your body during very cold and / or just relax Capacity: 2 Litres.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : body heat
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
BOUILLOTTE BLUE COOPER
Description cooper blue water bottle
The authentic cooper blue kettle of our grandmothers! A classic kettle very good for warm your body during very cold and / or just relax Capacity: 2 Litres.
Application advice and opinions on cooper blue water bottle
- After de-Housser the kettle fill 2/3 with hot but not boiling water,
- After evacuating steam, close the cap,
- Return the kettle a few seconds for a good seal.
Well after each use to dry your water bottle blue cooper, neck down, without the cap. Keep in a dry place, away from heat and light without the cap in question.
As a precaution, before using to fill the kettle with cold water.
Not recommended for children under 12 months.
The kettle has a capacity of 2 liters.
To avoid burns, never put the kettle in direct and prolonged contact with skin.
Composition cooper blue water bottle
Blue natural rubber hot water bottle tested, controlled and complies with the standard British Standart. BS 1970-2006.
Precaution for use with cooper blue water bottle
- Never heat the hot water bottle in the microwave.
- Fill the water bottle 2/3 with hot tap water (not boiling water: not heated via a saucepan or kettle). Hunting steam kettle, tilting before the close. Carefully screw the cap by checking the seal before use.
- When used by children, adult supervision is recommended.
- Keep the plastic bag out of the reach of infants and children to avoid suffocation.
- Do not use if allergic to latex.
- Hot water bottles can cause burns. Avoid prolonged direct contact with the skin.
Introducing cooper blue water bottle
1 bouilotte natural rubber.
Cooper is a laboratory dedicated to the service of pharmacists.
Cooper brings them the pharmaceutical materials, specialties, products and accessories essential to the practice of their profession as a health professional.
Cooper also serves pharmacies in hospitals, clinics and industry, if the majority of Cooper's clients practice in the pharmacy.
Their leading brands: Pouxit, Pouxit XF, DAKIN, MAG2, Etiaxil, Arnican Venimex, Oxyboldine, Babysoin ...