Bloxang 5 Sponges Artery BAUSCH & LOMB: Bloxang is a sterile absorbable gelatin sponge. The microporous structure allows the activation of the coagulation. The sponge is characterized by a high capacity for absorption of blood and exudates. In addition, it has a neutral pH.
In Stock Ships in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Bloxang 5 Sponges Hemostatic Nasal and Dermal Dental - BAUSCH & LOMB
Description Bausch & Lomb Hemostatic Sponges
Bloxang is for local hemostatic treatment in stopping bleeding from the nose, medium and light in the treatment of superficial wounds.
Use Bloxang tips:
Bloxang must be removed from its packaging under conditions that maintain sterility.
It is recommended to moisten Bloxang ® when the wound is dry and apply dry on a wet wound.
On the skin for small wounds Bloxang ® Apply either dry or moistened.
Bloxang can be cut according to the dimensions and shape of the wound using scissors sterilized and fixed with a bandage.
For nosebleeds Bloxang ® A rod must be inserted into the nostril concerned. The stick can be modeled slightly to get a better introduction.
To obtain a hemostatic effect, Bloxang ® should be left in place until the bleeding stops. In contact with an exuding wound, Bloxang ® forms a gel that protects the wound and allows painless dressing changes and within the epithelium (top layer of skin).
If the nosebleed persists after use of a second stick Bloxang ®, consult a doctor.
Recommended use hemostatic sponge Nasal
- Bloxang is a sterile absorbable gelatin sponge. The microporous structure pemet activation of coagulation. The sponge is characterized by a high capacity for absorption of blood and exudates.
- Bloxang has a neutral pH and has a good tissue tolerance. As a compress, Bloxang disintegrates in 2-3 days.
- Bloxang is partion local hemostatic treatment in stopping bleeding from the nose light to medium in filling tissue defects or dental extractions in the treatment of wounds superficiell
Hemostatic sponge composition Bloxang Dermal:
100mg bloxang corresponds to 100 mg of gelatine (porcine gelatine)
Packaging Bloxang Dental Sponges:
Box 5 hemostatic sponges
Precaution for use
- Do not apply Bloxang on an infected wound or wounds with inflammatory exudates.
- Do not use on skin Bloxang surgical sutures because the process of healing the lips of the wound may be affected.
Our expert advice pharmacy
Bloxang, hemostatic sponge (dermal, nasal, dental) of absorbable gelatin sterile providing hemostasis and treatment of wounds
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.