Brewer's Yeast for Horses Senneck-Good, pure beer yeast inactive powder
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Yeast Beer 1KG
Description of the yeast
The horses brewers yeast Senneck-Good is pure inactive yeast beer, natural source of B vitamins, amino acids and trace elements.
Brewer's yeast is traditionally used in horses as general support of the organization:
- General tonic,
- Balance of intestinal flora,
- Support immunity,
- Relief from stress,
- Beneficial for the quality of the hair and hooves.
Using advice and opinion on the yeast-Good Beer Senneck
Mix the ration.
- Standard Horse: 50 g per day.
- Poulain: 10 g per day.
Vitamin composition E 2000
Beer yeast 100%
Use Caution with Vitamin E 2000
This product does not contain any dopant.
Food supplement formulated for horses - Close tightly after use - Keep out of reach of children - Store in a dry place.
Introducing Vitamin E 2000
Bucket 1 kg
Our expert advice in pharmacy
Beer Yeast for Horses Senneck-Good is inactive, as the majority of trade beer yeast, that is to say, it contains microscopic fungi killed.
These microorganism, although not having the probiotic effect as live yeast are a natural source:
- In B vitamins, with many virtues on many body systems,
- Quality protein sources of essential amino acids,
- Glycans and mannans, polysaccharides beneficial for the immunity of the horse,
- Trace elements such as iron, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, copper ...
Because the well being of your horse, regardless of age, is essential, and Care Nature has selected for you dietary supplements to improve their daily lives and give them shape and vitality.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!