Spray Stérimar Baby is recommended to wash the nose of infants sea water solution 100% natural. With the tip adapted and very soft jet, it provides an effective nasal cleansing while respecting the fragility of the nasal mucosa.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: CORYZALIA 40 tablets Boiron Homeopathic Colds Rhinitis, PRORHINEL Fly Baby + 2 soft disposable tips, STERIMAR COPPER BABY NASAL SOLUTION 100ML, STERIMAR BABY NOSE BOUCHÉ 100ML, STERIMAR BABY CHILD HYPERTONIC COPPER AEROSOL NOSE MOUTH 100ML LOT OF 2
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
STERIMAR BABY NASAL SPRAY SEA WATER 100 ML BLOCKED NOSE LOT OF 2
Description of spray Sterimar baby nasal hygiene 100ml pack of 2
Nasal cleansing in the baby during the first 2 years of his life.
STÉRIMAR baby, medical device and is recommended for daily nasal cleansing of toddlers:
- On a daily basis, it helps to clear the baby's nose impurities facilitates breathing and taking the bottle and it strengthens the defenses of the nasal mucosa.
- For prevention of recurrent diseases of ENT (colds, bronchiolitis, ...).
Specially designed for baby's nose, baby STÉRIMAR ensures wash nose gently through the tip, its all soft jet and its fine microdiffusion. STÉRIMAR baby can therefore be used daily when washing baby.
STÉRIMAR baby is a water solution filtered physiological sea, 100% natural and preservative free. It has recognized properties of minerals and marine trace elements.
Application advice and opinions on Sterimar baby
Install the baby lying on the side or head tilted to the side sitting position. Performing a first spray. Gently insert the tip into the nostril. Administer a spray by pressing for a few seconds on the tip and drain the excess solution and nose. Repeat this process in the other nostril. Clean the earmold in soapy water. rinse and dry. 2-6 day minimum sprays in each nostril.
Wash the nose in infants from 3 months to 2 years:
- Place your baby on his back on the changing table;
- Turn his head toward you;
- Carefully block the body and arms of your baby with your arms;
- Gently insert the nozzle into the nostril and mount it vertically (see figure below);
- Press the tip a few seconds and let the solution flow causing mucus outward through the other nostril;
- Wipe with a disposable tissue;
- Clean the earmold in soapy water, rinse and wipe dry.
This maneuver can wash both nostrils with a single administration.
Wash the nose in children from 2 years:
- Install baby or child while lying on the side or head tilted to the side sitting position;
- Gently insert the tip into the nostril and briefly press on the tip for a few seconds;
- Let drain the excess of the solution, then blow nose;
- Repeat the operation in the other nostril;
- Clean the nozzle after each use with soapy water, rinse and wipe dry.
Composition of spray Sterimar baby
Sea water (31.82 ml), Purified Water qs 100ml.
Precaution for use with Sterimar bebe ground nas 100ml pack of 2
Never put your baby's head back so that the mucus does not go down his throat.
Never leave baby alone on the changing table.
Nasal solution Stérimar Baby can be used in any position safely from 2 to 6 times a day in each nostril. It is preferably from 0 to 3 years.
- Prevention at the toilet: 1 Lay the baby on his back on the changing table.. 2. Turn baby's head toward you. 3. Block with your arm body and arms of the baby. 4. Gently insert the nozzle into the nostril and mount it vertically. 5. Press the tip by flowing the solution that causes the mucus through the other nostril. 6. Wipe with a disposable handkerchief. Clean 7. Tip with soapy water, rinse and wipe dry.
- If nasal congestion: At sunrise, before each meal and at bedtime. Proceed in the same way and repeat the process until the liquid comes out clean.
Never put your baby's head back so that the mucus does not go down his throat. Never leave baby alone on the changing table.
Introducing Sterimar baby nasal spray seawater
Lot of 2 Spray 50 ml for about 300 doses.
Our expert advice pharmacy
- Natural pharmacological action without violence so without risk of adverse effects.
- Tolerance and biocompatibility validated according to ISO quality standards.
- Active medical device and pouch to valve preventing backflow of air or liquid and contaminated entries allowing use in all positions.
- Asepsis of each delivered dose for the duration of use of the product.
- Security tip with flange protection rounded edges perfectly suited to fragile infant nostrils. The collar allows moms do not tip too deeply into the baby's nose and master the administration of the solution even if the child moves.
- Microdiffusion resulting in a soft, fine and economical spray with constant pressure and a steady flow for using the sea water solution until exhausted.
- Protective cover to ensure better hygiene.