Sterimar Copper Spray 100ML Baby: Specially designed for the delicate nose of children and babies from 3 months: the salt content of the seawater solution is moderately hypertonic (about 7g / l) and the pressure of the jet is
designed to meet the nasal mucosa of the small.
In Stock Ships in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
STERIMAR COPPER BABY NASAL SOLUTION 100ML
Description Sterimar bebe copper stuffy nose 100ml
STÉRIMAR "Stuffy nose" Child, medical device:
Its unique composition of water enriched in copper and manganese hypertonic sea, is recommended for children from 3 months:
• Relieve congestion in the nasal mucosa of allergic and infectious episodes (colds, nasopharyngitis, allergic rhinitis, sinusitis)
• Helping to effectively combat the growth of bacteria.
• Clear nasal cavity pathogens and reduce the risk of superinfection ENT;
• Optimize the action associated treatments.
Application advice and opinions on Sterimar bebe copper stuffy nose 100ml
Install the baby lying on the side or head tilted to the side sitting position. Performing a first spray. Gently insert the tip into the nostril. Administer a spray by pressing for a few seconds on the tip and drain the excess solution and nose. Repeat this process in the other nostril. Clean the earmold in soapy water. rinse and dry. 2-6 day minimum sprays in each nostril.
Wash the nose in infants from 3 months to 2 years:
- Place your baby on his back on the changing table;
- Turn his head toward you;
- Carefully block the body and arms of your baby with your arms;
- Gently insert the nozzle into the nostril and mount it vertically (see figure below);
- Press the tip a few seconds and let the solution flow causing mucus outward through the other nostril;
- Wipe with a disposable tissue;
- Clean the earmold in soapy water, rinse and wipe dry.
This maneuver can wash both nostrils with a single administration.
Wash the nose in children from 2 years:
- Install baby or child while lying on the side or head tilted to the side sitting position;
- Gently insert the tip into the nostril and briefly press on the tip for a few seconds;
- Let drain the excess of the solution, then blow nose;
- Repeat the operation in the other nostril;
- Clean the nozzle after each use with soapy water, rinse and wipe dry.
Composition of copper Sterimar baby
STÉRIMAR "Stuffy nose" Child is a water solution filtered sea, natural and preservative-free, rich in minerals and trace elements, marine salts and copper enriched antiseptic properties recognized.
(Hypertonic solution: a solution in which the salt concentration is greater than that of the body cells and allowing the extraction of the water molecules by passive diffusion across cell membranes.)
Sea water: 60% / Purified water: 25%; copper and manganese salts.
Precaution for use with Sterimar baby cuivrel
Insert the tip into the nostril. Administer a spray by pressing the tip for a few seconds and drain the excess of the solution, then nose. Repeat this process in the other nostril.
Clean the earmold in soapy water, rinse and dry.
Introducing baby Sterimar copper
Spray 100 ml
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.