Stérimar Baby is a solution of sea water 100% natural recommended to wash the nose of infants. With the tip adapted and very soft jet, it provides an effective nasal cleansing while respecting the fragility of the nasal mucosa
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
BLOCKED NOSE SPRAY STERIMAR BABY INFANT NASAL SOLUTION 50ML
Description Sterimar baby nasal spray 50ml
STÉRIMAR baby can use everyday.
Thus, it helps to clear the baby's nose impurities facilitates breathing and taking the bottle
STÉRIMAR baby strengthens the defenses of the nasal mucosa
STÉRIMAR baby can also be used in prevention of recurrent disease ENT (colds, bronchiolitis, ...).
Specially designed for baby's nose, baby STÉRIMAR ensures wash nose gently through the tip, its all soft jet and its fine microdiffusion.
Model allows the pocket to take anywhere and fit in your diaper bag.
Application advice and opinions on Sterimar child baby stuffy nose
Install the baby lying on the side or head tilted to the side sitting position. Performing a first spray. Gently insert the tip into the nostril. Administer a spray by pressing for a few seconds on the tip and drain the excess solution and nose. Repeat this process in the other nostril. Clean the earmold in soapy water. rinse and dry. 2-6 day minimum sprays in each nostril.
Wash the nose in infants from 3 months to 2 years:
- Place your baby on his back on the changing table;
- Turn his head toward you;
- Carefully block the body and arms of your baby with your arms;
- Gently insert the nozzle into the nostril and mount it vertically (see figure below);
- Press the tip a few seconds and let the solution flow causing mucus outward through the other nostril;
- Wipe with a disposable tissue;
- Clean the earmold in soapy water, rinse and wipe dry.
This maneuver can wash both nostrils with a single administration.
Wash the nose in children from 2 years:
- Install baby or child while lying on the side or head tilted to the side sitting position;
- Gently insert the tip into the nostril and briefly press on the tip for a few seconds;
- Let drain the excess of the solution, then blow nose;
- Repeat the operation in the other nostril;
- Clean the nozzle after each use with soapy water, rinse and wipe dry.
Composition Sterimar infant
Water moderately hypertonic solution sea (salt concentration in env.17g / l double that of the medium which bathes the cells and promotes the extraction of water from the molecules congested nasal mucosa) and adapted to the lining of child, filtered, enriched with 100% natural and preservative-free copper, benefiting from the known properties of minerals and marine trace elements salts.
The nasal mucosa of toddlers is delicate, so STÉRIMAR ™ baby child has a stuffy nose tip collar secure, which delivers a soft and uniform jet with a suitable pressure.
Precaution for use with baby Sterimar
Nasal solution Stérimar Baby can be used in any position safely from 2 to 6 times a day in each nostril. It is preferably from 0 to 3 years.
- Prevention at the toilet: 1 Lay the baby on his back on the changing table.. 2. Turn baby's head toward you. 3. Block with your arm body and arms of the baby. 4. Gently insert the nozzle into the nostril and mount it vertically. 5. Press the tip by flowing the solution that causes the mucus through the other nostril. 6. Wipe with a disposable handkerchief. Clean 7. Tip with soapy water, rinse and dry
- If nasal congestion: At sunrise, before each meal and at bedtime. Proceed in the same way and repeat the process until the liquid comes out clean.
Never put your baby's head back so that the mucus does not go down his throat. Never leave baby alone on the changing table.
Presentation of spray Sterimar bebe
50 ml bottle for about 150 doses.
Our expert advice pharmacy
- Natural pharmacological action without violence so without risk of adverse effects.
- Tolerance and biocompatibility validated according to ISO quality standards.
- Active medical device and pouch to valve preventing backflow of air or liquid and contaminated entries allowing use in all positions.
- Asepsis of each delivered dose for the duration of use of the product.
- Security tip with flange protection rounded edges perfectly suited to fragile infant nostrils. The collar allows moms do not tip too deeply into the baby's nose and master the administration of the solution even if the child moves.
- Microdiffusion resulting in a soft, fine and economical spray with constant pressure and a steady flow for using the sea water solution until exhausted.
- Protective cover to ensure better hygiene.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.