Rhinodoron nasal spray with Aloe vera is a medical device that moistens the mucous membranes and cleans the nasal cavities. For adults and children.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 09/24/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
RHINODORON nasal spray cleaner 20ML WELEDA
Moistens the mucous membranes and cleans the nasal cavities. For adults and children.
Description of RHINODORON nasal spray cleaner 20ML WELEDA
Rhinodoron ® is equipped with a special valve and filter device that prevents nasal secretions and air rich in bacteria from entering the vial.
- Humidification of the nasal cavity: The Aloe vera gel preserves the moisture of the nasal mucosa. Rhinodoron ® can be used as a preventive measure in dry, polluted or smoky environments.
- Clearance of the nasal cavity: In young children, when the technique of fouling is not yet controlled, or in adults, when it is insufficient, Rhinodoron ® facilitates the release of the nasal fossae and contributes effectively to good hygiene of the nose. upper airways. It contributes to an effective ciliary function and can be used without inconvenience over a long time.
Usage advice and dosage
Humidification of the nasal mucosa: 1 to 2 sprays in each nostril, 2 to 6 times a day.
Clearance of the nasal cavities: begin with a preliminary nose. After each spray, blow your nose by taking care to block the opposite nostril. Repeat as necessary.
Give your opinion on the advice and usage of RHINODORON spray nasal cleanser WELEDA with our partner Reviews checked after your purchase.
Aloe Vera Gel
Precaution of use
Presentation of RHINODORON spray nasal cleanser WELEDA
20 ml spray bottle (about 150 sprays).
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
In young children, when the technique of fouling is not yet mastered, or in the adult, when it is insufficient, this nasal spray allows a gentle cleaning.
Weleda medicines for sustainable and natural health
Weleda Laboratories manufacturing and marketing of homeopathic medicines and herbal medicine composed of raw materials of natural origin.
They come in a variety of dosage forms suitable for therapeutic purposes:
Oral: granule, oral drops, solution, oral powder, syrup
locally: oil, gel, ointment, cream, nasal spray
internally: injection ampoule, eye drops, suppository, ovule.
Weleda provides drugs without therapeutic indication:
reimbursed unitary homeopathic medicines, from the Order of 12/09/84 (eg Arnica montana D6) or enjoying a homeopathic registration.
unit or complex compounding (prescription) developed according to the knowledge of anthroposophic medicine.
To meet the major health needs of the family, also offers Weleda
11 drugs with therapeutic indication, 3 tinctures and 1 medical device.
Discover our homeopathic range Weleda laboratory in granules tube, drops homeopathy, complex and homeopathic cream
Weleda Laboratories manufactures and markets homeopathic and herbal medicines made from raw materials of natural origin. They are presented in various pharmaceutical forms adapted to the therapeutic needs:
- oral route: Weleda granules , oral drops , oral powders, syrups
- local route: oils, gels, ointments, creams Weleda , nasal spray
- internal route: injectable ampoules , eye drops, suppositories, ovules.
Weleda offers homeopathic medicines and unitary or complex (prescription) preparations developed according to the knowledge of anthroposophic medicine. In order to meet the main health needs of the family, Weleda also offers 13 medicines with therapeutic indication (including 3 mother tinctures) and 2 medical devices.