The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: WAMINE PERSONALIZED MIXTURE OF VETERINARY EPS
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/19/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
EPATO 1500 DOG MP LAB 32 TABLETS
Complementary food for dogs
Indications and opinion EPATO 1500 DOG
To be added to the normal daily diet of dogs prone to food stress, liver disorders and / or subjected to pharmacological treatments.
USE AND DOG Dosage EPATO 1500
Up to 10 kg: ½ tablet once a day for 20-30 days.
10 to 20 kg: 1 tablet once daily for 20-30 days.
20 to 30 kg: 1 tablet and a half tablet once a day for 20-30 days.
30 to 40 kg: 2 tablets twice a day for 20-30 days.
More than 40 kg: 3 tablets once a day for 20-30 days.
Pharmacological properties EPATO 1500 DOG
Silymarin extracted from milk thistle:
- Has antioxidant action. It increases the intracellular concentration of glutathione in the liver and allows the removal of free radicals
- Inhibits the synthesis of collagen that leads to liver fibrosis
- Stimulates hepatic protein synthesis
- Limits the resorption of toxins
- Stimulates biliary
- Reduces the production of leukotrienes in the liver
MOS contribute to the balance of intestinal flora.
Epato contains phosphatidylcholine which acts as a vehicle for silymarin and increases bioavailability. To be added to the normal daily diet of animals subject to food stress, liver disorders and / or subjected to pharmacological treatments.
Composition EPATO 1500 DOG
Yeast (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), lactose, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed animal protein products of processing plants, sucrose, magnesium stearate.
15.00% crude protein .....
Crude fibers ..... 5.4%
Crude fat ..... 4.00%
Crude ash 9.00% .....
Pharmaceutical form EPATO 1500 DOG
Box of 32 tablets
EPATO target species DOG 1500
EPATO route of administration DOG 1500
Specializing in the manufacture of homeopathic medicines, the French Laboratory Boiron has acquired unique know-how in the production of homeopathic medicines, the fruit of more than half a century of experience and innovation in pharmacy.
The manufacture of complex homeopathic medicines meets specific pharmaceutical and regulatory requirements among the most stringent in the world.
Building on the strengths of homeopathy, BOIRON complex homeopathic medicines provide simple, effective, rapid and easily accessible solutions, available only in pharmacies, with the advice of pharmacists.
Homeopathy Boiron and Pathologies hivernales
Homeopathy and flu-like states, colds, cough, sore throat, hoarseness ...
Boiron Homeopathy and Mild Anxiety, Nervousness, Minor Sleep Disorders
Homeopathy and mild anxiety, spasms, restless sleep, transient nervousness, stage fright, apprehension ...
Sedative Tablet PC
Homeopathy Boiron and General Condition & Pain
Homeopathy and Bleus, bumps, stiffness, infant dental flare, menopause disorders ...
Homeopathy Boiron and Allergies and motion sickness
Homeopathy and Allergies, hay fever. Travel sickness...
Cocculine tablet orodispersible
Cocculin 6 doses
Homeopathy Boiron and Dermatology
Homeopathy and Irritations, redness, cracking, superficial burns, insect bites, warts ...
Homeopathy Boiron and Ophthalmology
Homeopathy and Eye Irritation, Eye Fatigue ...
Discover our range of homeopathic veterinary medicines from the BOIRON laboratory for dogs, cats, horses, cattle, sheep, goats and pigs
Homeopathy can help your pet to relieve many pathologies, whether physical or mental. Stress, trauma, itching, stress, vomiting ... it can also intervene in complementary treatment. Discover the homeopathic remedies that will relieve your dog or cat.
The remedies used in veterinary homeopathy can be based on plant products (eg chamomile, arnica ...), animals (cuttlefish ink, cobra venom ...), minerals (silica, calcium ...) and chemicals (hydrochloric acid, copper ...) .
The method of homeopathic veterinary remedies is based on 3 essential principles:
- The malady : homeopathy does not treat diseases, it treats the patient that is to say that we will take into account the animal as a whole (psyche, physical and antecedents) and not only symptoms.
- The similarity : we will administer to the sick animal a substance that would cause the same symptom in a non-sick (healthy) animal, but which will have the effect of healing the patient.
- Dilution : it is a question of using a toxic substance with infinitesimal dose, it will have the effect of healing and not of generating symptoms. For example, the nux vomica is a fruit having the effect when ingested to cause vomiting, however after dilution and dosed at 5CH, the active ingredient Nux vomica will have an anti-emetic effect.
When you visit a homeopath veterinarian, the consultation will be much longer than a conventional consultation, because it will have to take into account the animal, its behavior, its tastes ... and not just the treatment of symptoms.
Do not hesitate to ask your pharmacist for advice via our secure form .