AROMAFEMINA comfort urinary tract bio 30 capsules in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Shipped in 5 to 7 working days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
AROMAFEMINA comfort urinary tract bio 30 capsules
Urinary disorders are mainly present in women. Their frequency and recurrence can vary and some have an impact on the quality of life. In order to preserve the balance of the urinary sphere, it is especially essential to drink enough water daily and to adopt a proper intimate toilet.
Aromafemina urinary tract comfort BIO is a 100% natural dietary supplement based on essential oils that contributes to the comfort of the urinary system .
- Canellier of China
- Pepper mint
Description of AROMAFEMINA comfort urinary tract bio 30 capsules
This food supplement Aromafemina comfort urinary tract BIO helps fight against viral and bacterial infections of the urinary tract.
It helps to calm the inflammations of the urinary tract and to calm the pains.
Oregano essential oil is a broad-spectrum antibacterial . It also stimulates the immune system to help fight urinary tract infection
Advice for use and dosage
From 12 years: 2 to 3 capsules daily with meals for 7 days.
To swallow with a little water.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Do not use more than 7 days.
Comment on the advice of use and dosage of AROMAFEMINA comfort organic urinary tract 30 capsules with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
With 100% organic essential oils *: Oregano, Chinese Cinnamon, Lemon, Peppermint.
Precaution of use
Keep away from sources of heat and light.
This product is not a medication.
Not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Do not use during pregnancy and lactation and in children under 12 years.
Seek advice from a health professional.
This product is sold only in pharmacies.
Presentation of AROMAFEMINA comfort urinary tract bio 30 capsules
Box of 30 capsules.
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
Annoying, urinary tract infections or cystitis mainly affect women and can quickly become unbearable. However, simple tips are enough to protect against these urinary disorders:
- Drinking plenty of water helps to prevent recurrent cystitis and to stop an already contracted urinary tract infection. You can also turn to medicinal herbal teas, such as melaleuca or nettle, known to be diuretic. The key is to eliminate bacteria by emptying the bladder as often as possible.
- Have a good personal hygiene to avoid the development of bacteria. However, one must be vigilant and not wash more than once a day with a product specific to acidic PH (5 to 7), at the risk of damaging the flora and creating a fertile ground for training of bacteria.
- If you have recurrent urinary tract infections, it is important to urinate frequently to avoid cystitis (approximately once every 3 to 4 hours). Also remember to relax as much as possible to properly empty the bladder and allow the elimination of toxins and bacteria.
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Organic Urinary Comfort Food Supplement in Pharmacy - cystitis, urinary leakage, prostate disorder
Discover our new range of urinary comfort food supplements in the nutritherapy section of your online bio pharmacy: Our expert pharmacists have selected a range of food supplements based on natural active ingredients (Cranberry, hops and pumpkin seeds for example) intended women (and men over 50) who want to regain urinary comfort, or reduce the frequency of urinary discomfort or cystitis (caused by Escherichia coli ).