SANTAROME COMPLEX BOURGEON prostate 30ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: PiLeJe ANDROBIANE Protect 60 CAPSULES
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
SANTAROME COMPLEX BURGINE prostate 30ml
The prostate is an accessory gland called seminal vesicle. This sexual gland produces most of the sperm plasma, the fluid that serves as a transport medium for spermatozoa.
Prostate disorders can be characterized by pain in the lower abdomen , a desire to urinate more frequently or difficulty urinating.
The complex Bud Prostate Santarome is a dietary supplement in oral form based on buds BIO. It has been designed to help men regain male wellbeing and urinary comfort .
Description SANTAROMA COMPLEX BUDGEON prostate 30ml
This complex Bud Prostate Santarome offers a triple action for male urinary comfort:
- Fight against hypertrophy of the prostate
- Protects against prostate diseases
- Relieves inflammation
What are the assets present in the complex Bud Prostate Santarome?
- Buds of hazel leaves Bio : The hazel contributes to the proper functioning of the urogenital system .
- Sequoia Bio seedlings : the sequoia harmonises the prostatic function thus ensuring an appreciable urinary comfort. It has a preventive action on the inflammation of the prostate.
- Young shoots of Bruyère Bio : it is an excellent remedy for inflammation of the urogenital system , including the bladder, urethra, kidney,prostate , vaginal mucosa and vulva.
Advice for use and dosage
Take 25 drops daily, pure or diluted in a glass of water (200 ml).
To drink outside meals.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of SANTAROME COMPLEX BOURGEON prostate 30ml with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Glycerine macerates with equal parts of:
buds of leaves of Organic Hazelnut * (Corylus avellana L.) ........................... ..225 mg
young shoots of Sequoia Bio * (Sequoiadendron giganteum (Lindl.) J. Buchholz) 225 mg
Young Shoots of Organic Heather * (Calluna vulgaris (L.) Hull) ................................. 225 mg
Alcohol: 30% vol.
* Ingredients from organic farming - FR-BIO-01 - EU / NON EU agriculture.
Precaution of use
A dietary supplement should not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children. Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Excess use may result in laxative effects. The presence of a slight deposit due to the use of organic plants does not affect the quality of the product.
Presentation of SANTAROME COMPLEX BOURGEON prostate 30ml
The Bud Prostate Santarome Complex comes in the form of a 30 ml dropper bottle .
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
Focus on the prostate
The prostate is an odd organ of the size and shape of a chestnut consisting of a few dozen small branched glands. It surrounds the upper (prostatic) portion of the urethra which is located directly below the bladder. The prostate secretes a milky and slightly alkaline liquid constituting one third of the volume of the spermatic fluid and playing a role in the activation of the spermatozoa. This liquid enters the urethra by several small ducts, thanks to the contractions of the fibrous capsule of the prostate and its ramification, at the moment of ejacultation.
Since the prostate is located directly in front of the rectum, its volume and texture can be assessed by palpating it through the anterior wall of the rectum with a finger inserted into the rectum.
The hyperplasia of the prostate affects almost all older men, causing the constriction of the prostatic part of the urethra. This makes urination difficult and increases the risk of inflammation of the bladder (cystitis), kidneys (pyelonephritis or prostate itself (prostatitis).
There is a classic surgical treatment for this last disorder: prostatectomy, but other means exist:
- the use of drugs; antiandrogens (finasteride), which shrink the prostate; or alphablockers, which reduce the tone of muscle fibers of the prostate.
- balloon treatment, which involves inserting a balloon into the prostatic portion of the urethra and inflating it to repel prostate tissue that exerts pressure.
- the urethral insertion of a thin needle that emits low frequency radiation (ultrasound) or laser radiation that burns the prostate tissue in excess.
Inflammation of the prostate is the main reason men consult a urologist . Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer deaths in Canada.
Several problems can affect the prostate. The most common are:
- prostatitis, or inflammation of the prostate
- benign prostatic hypertrophy or prostate adenoma, which is the enlargement of the prostate, which is very common in older men
- prostate cancer
The Phyto formulas of Santarome Bio are distinguished by their dosage in unique plants and plant complexes for a real synergy of action. The association of buds enhances their effectiveness. For more than 35 years, the Santarome Bio laboratory has focused its efforts on formulating effective products of natural origin. We favor organic assets and producers. Quality controls at all stages of production attest to the natural origin composition of Santarome Bio products and compliance with certified organic manufacturing processes. The plants and buds of these products are guaranteed, in accordance with the regulations in force on the organic production method: They come mostly from French crops, and all our products are made in FRANCE.
Organic Urinary Comfort Food Supplement in Pharmacy - cystitis, urinary leakage, prostate disorder
Discover our new range of urinary comfort food supplements in the nutritherapy section of your online bio pharmacy: Our expert pharmacists have selected a range of food supplements based on natural active ingredients (Cranberry, hops and pumpkin seeds for example) intended women (and men over 50) who want to regain urinary comfort, or reduce the frequency of urinary discomfort or cystitis (caused by Escherichia coli ).