Equistro Respadril is an essential oil based syrup to improve breathing comfort of the horse suffering from a cold snap
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
EQUISTRO RESPADRIL VETOQUINOL LIQUID 1L
Description EQUISTRO RESPADRIL VETOQUINOL OF LIQUID 1L
Rich in essential oils, plant extracts and copper Equistro Respadril cleanses the respiratory tract.
This syrup is particularly recommended for horses prone to colds, which suddenly have impaired their breathing capacity and blow their noses.
Using advice and opinion on EQUISTRO RESPADRIL VETOQUINOL OF LIQUID 1L
Mix the syrup to the diet, or administer directly into the horse's mouth using an oral syringe.
- Adult horses (500 kg): 40 ml daily for 5 days or more.
- Foals / ponies: 20 ml per day for 5 days or more.
Do not exceed 280ml / 500kg horse
Composition EQUISTRO RESPADRIL VETOQUINOL OF LIQUID 1L
- Micronutrient compounds: Copper sf cupric chloride dihydrate (E4) 800 mg.
- Aromatic substances: Eucalyptus essential oil 12 000 mg, Oil of Oregano 4000 mg, Pine essential oil 4000 mg, 2000 mg glycine
Plant extract Mullein, Liquorice Extract plant, vegetable Ivy extract, plant extract Hyssop
Caution used with EQUISTRO RESPADRIL VETOQUINOL LIQUID 1L
Each syrup batch is tested at the Laboratory of the Horse-races (LCH) to ensure that the product is free of natural contaminants, that might render themselves positive doping controls.
This product contains trace minerals for which maximum levels have been defined; For this reason, the daily dose should not exceed 280 ml / 500 kg horse / day.
Formulated for horses - Reseal after use - Keep out of reach of children.
Introducing EQUISTRO RESPADRIL VETOQUINOL OF LIQUID 1L
Bottle of 1 L (25 days of use)
Our expert advice in pharmacy
The complex formula of Equistro Respadril brings:
- Essential oils of oregano, pine and eucalyptus with antiseptic properties,
- Copper, which supports the body's defense systems,
- The ground ivy, licorice, hyssop and mullein, with expectorant properties and decrease secretion of mucus in the respiratory tract.
In the topic Cough Horse Care and Nature has selected dietary supplements, syrups and nasal ointments intended to treat coughs, soothe irritated airways, bronchial congestion and improve breathing of your horses.