Vitamins are essential substances for life. We find in the word vitamin, the Latin « vita » meaning « life ». They are involved in a whole series of chemical reactions that are essential to the normal functioning of our bodies. Alas, we cannot synthesize these precious substances ourselves. We have to bring them through our diet. In general, a balanced diet must provide us with the 13 vitamins in sufficient quantity. There are moments in our life where our vitamin needs are increased: pregnancy, disease, growth… There are ways to preserve and assimilate to the best of these precious vitamins, vital and essential to our body. And when the food is no longer enough for a sufficient...See article
Bion®3 Senior vitality activator is a dietary supplement that helps maintain the body's natural defenses and reduce fatigue.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: BION 3 SENIOR 30 TABLETS, FLECTOR TISSUEGELEP 1% Diclofenac 10 Plasters for tendonitis, Moringa Pure BIO Energy, Blood Energy Homeogum Sublingual Lozenge 40g, PILEJE MULTIBIANE AGE PROTECT 14 STICKS
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/25/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
What is Bion 3 Senior?
Bion 3 Senior is a food supplement based on lactic ferments , vitamins, minerals and plants . It has a formula specially designed to meet the needs of people over 50 . Indeed, it helps strengthen the general tone of the body and strengthen the natural defenses of the senior's body. Particularly in case of fatigue, stress or overwork but also in case of sensitive and exposed nose, throat: cold, confinement, pollution, air conditioning ...
The immune system may naturally weaken with age. The positive effect of the active ingredients of Bion 3 Seniors on the body's natural defenses during episodes of decline in shape such as winter manifestations has been scientifically demonstrated.
When to take Bion 3 Senior?
- In case of insufficient vitamin or mineral intake
- Loss of vitality / fatigue
- Vision disturbance / eye strain
- In case of weakened immune defenses
- Digestive disorders
What does Bion 3 Senior contain?
This food supplement contains 12 vitamins of group A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9, B12, C, D, E as well as 7 mineral salts : iodine, iron, zinc, selenium, chromium, manganese, mobyldene . The dosage has been adapted to meet the needs of people over 50. In fact, close to 100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance). Also, it contains two plants with recognized virtues:
- Ginseng is a plant well known for its invigorating and aphrodisiac properties . It is a great ally for seniors, since this adaptogenic plant improves the memorization process and reflexes . In addition, it allows a better adaptation of the body to the effort by reducing the feeling of fatigue , muscle pain , as well as the level of lactic acid in the blood. Finally, it increases the use of oxygen by the muscles.
- The blueberry is a small black blue berry found in mountainous regions. Its richness in tannins gives it antispasmodic and antidiarrheal virtues. Indeed, the blueberry helps to alleviate the intestinal pain and spasms associated with colitis. In addition, the pigments in blueberries improve night vision and greatly reduce eye strain .
Bion 3 senior also contains lutein, a natural pigment that is part of the carotenoid family. Naturally present in part of the eye, lutein helps protect it. Indeed, from a certain age, vision decreases gradually, this is explained by the oxidation of the retina and the lens. Thanks to its antioxidant properties but also to its capacity to filter blue light, capable of attacking the photoreceptors of the eye, it allows both to prevent degeneration of the retina. It thus contributes to preserving eyesight and reducing the risks of eye problems linked to age.
What are the probiotics in Bion 3 Senior?
- Lactobacillus gasseri PA16 / 8,
- Bi ﬁ dobacterium bi ﬁ dum MF 20/5,
- Bifidobacterium longum SP07 / 3,
Its nutritional information:
Preparation of probiotic cultures either Lactobacillus gasseri, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Ca carbonate, dextrin and corn starch, Ca ascorbate or vitamin C 60 mg, alpha tocopherol acetate concentrate or vitamin E 10 mg, ginseng extract 20 mg, Zn oxide or Zn 5 mg, nicotinamide 18 mg, Mg stearate, K chloride, Mg oxide or Mg 45 mg, crospovidone, Ca pantothenate 6 mg, Ca phosphate, Mn sulfate monohydrate or Mn 1 , 2 mg, synthetic vitamin A concentrate 800 mcg, Na selenate or Se 30 mcg, pyridoxine hydrochloride 2 mg, cholecalciferol concentrate either vitamin D 5 mcg, thiamine nitrate or vitamin B1 1.4 mg, riboflavin 1.6 mg, cyanocobalamin 1 mcg, bilberry extract 1 mg, lutein 100 mcg, folic acid 200 mcg, iodide of K or I 100 mcg, biotin 150 mcg, chloride of Cr or Cr 25 mcg, Na molybdate dihydrate or Mo 25 mcg, Fe oxide or Fe 5 mg, inulin, Mg stearate, F oxide e, colloidal silica, crospovidone, glucose, brilliant blue, croscarmellose sodium, colloidal silica, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, povidone, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropylcellulose, glycerol stearate, excipients qs one tablet.
How to take Bion 3 Senior?
Take one tablet a day to swallow with a glass of water for 30 to 60 days, repeat if necessary. However, taking Bion®3 Seniors does not dispense with a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Precautions for use
• Do not cut the tablet.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Avoid taking Bion®3 Seniors in case of hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism (because this product contains iodine), and in case of hypercalcemia, and severe renal insufficiency
• Avoid taking Bion®3 Seniors in the event of pregnancy.
• Avoid the concomitant use of other products containing vitamins A and D.
• Avoid the use of Bion®3 Seniors in case of fructose intolerance, sucrase-isomaltase deficient or having glucose-galactose malabsorption.
• Take into account the presence of potassium at a rate of 5 mg.
• DO NOT LEAVE TO THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
• Do not use if you have an intolerance to any of the ingredients.
In rare cases, these products can cause allergic reactions.
5 tips to get in shape with Bion 3 senior
To be in better shape and resist attacks more effectively:
• Eat at least 5 fruits and vegetables a day
• Keep a sufficient intake of proteins and dairy products (for their calcium intake) for the health of muscles and bones,
• Drink between 1 and 1.5 liters of water per day, even without thirst,
• Maintain even moderate physical activities such as walking, gymnastics, gardening, etc.
• Do not isolate yourself: invite, go out with your friends and family.