ZYMADUO 150 IU ORAL SOLUTION BOTTLE 12 ML is a drug for the prevention of dental caries and rickets vitaminoprive in infants 0-18 months in the case where fluorine and vitamin D are administered jointly.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
ZYMADUO 150 IU ORAL SOLUTION 12 ML BOTTLE DECAY RICKETS
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
Description ZYMADUO 150 IU ORAL SOLUTION 12 ML BOTTLE DECAY RICKETS
Prevention of dental caries and rickets vitaminoprive in infants 0-18 months in the case where fluorine and vitamin D are administered jointly:
- In the absence of using a milk supplemented with vitamin D,
- Children pigmented skin when using a milk supplemented with vitamin D.
This medicine should not be taken without medical advice.
Prevention of dental caries
Prevention of rickets vitaminoprive
Application advice and opinions on ZYMADUO 150 IU ORAL SOLUTION BOTTLE 12 ML
4 drops per day, taken pure or diluted in a little water or fruit juice (avoid dairy drinks) in a single daily dose.
Composition ZYMADUO 150 IU ORAL SOLUTION BOTTLE 12 ML
Polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil (Cremophor RH 40) (known effect)
Poloxamer 407 (LUTROL F127)
Maltitol syrup (known effect)
Saccharin (E954) sodium
Soda methyl paraben (E219)
Propylparahydroxybenzoate soda (E217)
Propylene glycol (E1520)
Tocopherol (E306) alpha, beta, gamma and delta
Phosphate buffer solution: qs pH = 6.8
Sodium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous
Precaution for use with 150 IU ZYMADUO ORAL SOLUTION BOTTLE 12 ML
- Consider other possible vitamin D and fluoride.
- The specified dose must not be exceeded; dental fluorosis can occur after continuous ingestion of large amounts of fluoride.
Before prescribing this medication, you must:
. ensure that the patient does not receive other sources of fluoride: fluoride salts, bottled water, tap water (it is recommended to inquire at the town hall or from the DASS its fluorine content) ...
. regularly check the teeth to check for development of fluorosis.
- In the case of use of a vitamin D supplemented with milk this formulation is not suitable (with the exception of children pigmented skin); then use formulation delivers 150 IU 4 drops.
Introducing ZYMADUO 150 IU ORAL SOLUTION BOTTLE 12 ML
Oral drops, solution
300 IU / 0.138 mg / drop
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
VIDAL OF THE FAMILY
Vitamin D with fluoride
vitamin D3, fluoride
ZYMADUO 150 IU: oral solution (orange-caramel flavoring); 12 ml bottle with dropper.
Refunded at 30%. - price: 2,50 euro (s).
ZYMADUO 300 IU: oral solution (orange-caramel flavoring); 12 ml bottle with dropper.
Refunded at 30%. - price: 2,50 euro (s).
Laboratory Meda Pharma
|p 4 beds||p 4 beds|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||600 IU||1200 IU|
|Sodium fluoride||0.552 mg||0.552 mg|
|either Fluor||0.25 mg||0.25 mg|
- fluoride , which is incorporated into the enamel of the teeth and increases their resistance to caries;
- of vitamin D, which allows the bone fixation of calcium and whose deficiency causes rickets .
- excess calcium in the blood and urine,
- calculations channels urinary containing calcium.
- Infant from 6 to 18 months: 4 drops a day, in one catch.
deficiencies in vitamin D are especially common in young children or little dark skin exposed to the sun; in fact, vitamin D is made by the skin under the influence of ultraviolet rays. Prevention of rickets by vitamin D is routine in infants and young children.
Deficit usually involving nutrients, vitamins, minerals, etc. A diversified diet is the best prevention of deficiencies.
A mineral substance which has the property of being fixed on the bones and on the teeth, and which increases their hardness.
Child from one to 30 months. A child under one month is a newborn.
Disease of growth due to deficiency of vitamin D. It results in a deformation of the bones and cartilages, and disorders of the general state. Vitamin D is manufactured in the skin provided that it is sufficiently exposed to the sun; it promotes the absorption and fixation of calcium and phosphorus, the main constituents of bone.
Taking an excessive amount of a drug exposes you to an increase in the intensity of adverse effects, or even to the appearance of particular adverse effects.
This overdose may result from accidental or voluntary poisoning for suicide, so consult your local Poison Control Center (listed in the appendix to the book). However, in most cases, overdose is the result of an error in the understanding of the prescription, or the search for an increase in efficacy by exceeding the recommended dosage. Finally, untimely self-medication may lead to excessive absorption of the same substance contained in different drugs. Some drugs are particularly prone to this risk because they are (wrongly) considered to be harmless: vitamins A and D, aspirin, etc. Stopping or decreasing drug intake helps to remove the disorders associated with an overdose.
Treatment intended to prevent a disease (synonym: prophylaxis), or to limit the frequency of seizures or outbreaks in a chronic disease.
Ultraviolet rays are radiation emitted naturally by the sun or artificially by certain lamps. UV A and UVB are distinguishable. Short-wave UV B are stopped in the outermost layers of the skin. They are responsible for burns (sunburn). The UVA, of wider wavelength, penetrate deeply and reach the dermis. They induce pigmentation (tanning). Repeated intense UV exposure causes premature aging of the skin and increases the risk of skin cancer.
An essential ingredient for the growth and proper functioning of the body. Vitamin requirements are normally covered by a varied diet. In developed countries, only vitamin D deficiency, in the young child or the old man who is exposed to the sun, justifies systematic supplementation. Superior intake, especially with medicines, can lead to overdose and various disorders (mainly vitamins A and D).
- Pathway (route of administration) used to administer drugs: oral, sublingual, subcutaneous, intramuscular, intravenous, intradermal, transdermal.
- Set of hollow organs allowing the passage of air (respiratory tract), food (digestive tract), urine (urinary tract), bile (bile ducts), etc.
Click here to find the record of this drug on the website of the National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report an adverse effect (s) related to the use of a drug
ANSM - Updated on: 20/07/2017
Cholecalciferol - Sodium Fluoride
You should always take this medication exactly as prescribed in this leaflet or by your doctor or pharmacist.
· Keep this leaflet. You might need to read it again.
· Ask your pharmacist for advice or information.
· If you experience any of the side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. See section 4.
· You should talk to your doctor if you do not feel better or feel less well.
Do not use this medication for children.
1. What is ZYMADUO 150 IU, oral solution in drops and in which case is it used?
2. What should I tell you before taking ZYMADUO 150 IU, oral solution in drops ?
3. How to take ZYMADUO 150 IU, oral solution in drops ?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. How to store ZYMADUO 150 IU, oral solution in drops ?
6. Package contents and other information.
ZYMADUO 150 IU is intended for infants aged 6 to 18 months.
Your doctor has prescribed this medicine to your child to bring him or her appropriate amounts of fluoride and vitamin D to prevent tooth decay and rickets:
· If it is fed with milk already enriched with vitamin D
· If it does not have strongly pigmented skin
· If it presents a high caries risk.
High caries risk: history of caries (people or parents or siblings), or failure to observe food or oral hygiene rules, or environmental risk factors.
This medication should not be taken without medical advice.
Do not take ZYMADUO 150 IU, oral solution in drops:
· if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to the active ingredients or any of the other ingredients of this medication mentioned in section 6.
· if you have an increase in calcium in the blood or urine, or a kidney stone.
This product should not be combined with other fluoride-containing medicines because of the risk of overdosage.
IN CASE OF DOUBT, IT IS ESSENTIAL TO ASK FOR THE OPINION OF YOUR DOCTOR OR YOUR PHARMACIST.
Take special care with ZYMADUO 150 IU, oral solution in drops:
In order to avoid overdose, take into account the total doses:
· of vitamin D in combination with a treatment already containing this vitamin. This specialty, which delivers only 600 IU in 4 drops, half the daily dose recommended for the prevention of rickets, is perfectly adapted when the child is fed with vitamin D supplemented milk. highly pigmented skin, it is preferable to use the formulation delivering 1200 IU in 4 drops.
· fluoride : The recommended dosage is 0.05 mg fluoride / day and per kg of body weight not to exceed 1 mg per day all fluoride intake combined Also take into account the fluorine content of certain bottled waters.
This medicine contains castor oil and can cause digestive problems (mild laxative effect, diarrhea).
This medicine contains maltitol syrup. Its use is discouraged in patients with fructose intolerance (rare hereditary disease).
This medicine contains sodium methyl parahydroxybenzoate and soda propyl parahydroxybenzoate and may cause allergic reactions.
Precautions for use:
Consider other possible intakes of vitamin D or fluoride.
The indicated dose must not be exceeded; dental fluorosis may occur after continuous ingestion of large amounts of fluoride.
Before taking this medication, you should:
· Ensure that the child is not receiving other sources of fluoride: fluoridated salts, bottled water, tap water (it is recommended to inquire at the Town Hall or the DDASS of its fluorine content). In infants, do not use mineral water that contains more than 0.3 mg fluoride per liter of water if you give your child a fluoride-containing medicine. Check the amount of fluoride mentioned on the bottle label.
· regularly check the teeth to verify the absence of development of fluorosis.
Giving a fluoridated medicine to your child does not dispense with good food hygiene!
· limit sugars, especially snacks and sugary drinks between meals
· do not let him fall asleep with a bottle containing anything but pure water.
Also pay attention to its oral hygiene:
· Brush teeth at least once a day with fluoride toothpaste containing less than 500 PPM fluoride,
· Take it regularly in consultation with the dentist
IN CASE OF DOUBT DO NOT HESITATE TO REQUEST THE NOTICE OF YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST.
Other medicines and ZYMADUO 150 IU oral solution in drops
If you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Food and drinks
Pregnancy and breast feeding
Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
Driving and using machines
ZYMADUO 150 IU, oral solution in drops contains : sodium methyl parahydroxybenzoate, soda propyl parahydroxybenzoate, polyoxyethylenated hydrogenated castor oil (Cremophor RH 40), maltitol syrup.
4 drops a day.
Method and route of administration
This drop counting bottle is equipped with a safety cap.
After use, tighten the cap securely until it clicks into place.
The drops can be administered pure or diluted in a little water or fruit juice (avoid milk drinks), in a single daily dose.
If you take more ZYMADUO 150 IU oral solution in drops than you should:
In case of overdose, stop treatment and consult a doctor.
If you forget to take ZYMADUO 150 IU, oral solution in drops:
Do not change the usual dosage.
If you have any further questions on the use of this medication, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Exceptionally may occur:
· skin reactions such as pruritic rash, eczema, urticaria;
· digestive reactions such as regurgitation, nausea, vomiting, especially in case of overdose;
· hypercalcemia in particular in the event of overdose.
Declaration of side effects
If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. You can also report adverse reactions directly via the national reporting system: National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) and network of Regional Centers of Pharmacovigilance - Website: www.ansm.sante.fr
By reporting adverse reactions, you are helping to provide more information about the safety of the drug.
Do not use Zymaduo 150UI, oral solution in drops after the expiry date stated on the vial.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist what to do with unused medications. These measures will help protect the environment.
The active substances are :
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) ............................................. .................................................. .... 150 IU
Sodium Fluoride ............................................... .................................................. .......... 0.13880 mg
Quantity corresponding to fluorine .............................................. .............................................. 0.0625 mg
For a drop
4 drops contain 600 IU of vitamin D3 and 0.25 mg of fluoride.
The other components are :
Polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil (Cremophor RH 40), poloxamer 407 (Lutrol F127), maltitol syrup, sodium soda parahydroxybenzoate, soda propyl parahydroxybenzoate, orange-caramel flavor, Covi-Ox T 70, purified water phosphate buffer.
This medication is in the form of a drinkable solution in drops - 12 ml bottle
40 - 44 WASHINGTON STREET
40-44 Washington Street
DAMASTOWN INDUSTRIAL PARK
[to be completed later by the holder]
Detailed information on this medicine is available on the ANSM website (France).
Dental Pharmacy online Thrust: Order your oral hygiene products in your bio online pharmacy accredited LRA.