Advantix great dog for the prevention and treatment of infestations by fleas and ticks. Fleas on dogs are killed within twenty-four hours after treatment. One treatment prevents further flea infestation for 4 weeks.
The advice of your pharmacist
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
ADVANTIX VERY LARGE DOG BETWEEN 25 AND 40 KG BAYER 3 PIPETTES OF 4 ML
Warning ! This product is a prescription drug. To be able to order it, you must follow the following procedure:
You must obtain a prescription from your veterinarian. This prescription must absolutely be written and signed by a veterinarian practicing in the European Union. The prescription date must not be earlier than 3 months before the date of the order.
The order must include the following elements:
the exact coordinates and signature of the veterinarian
your name and your exact address
the name of the animal concerned and its weight
the name of the medicinal product, the quantity required and the dosage to be applied
the duration of treatment
You need to download the veterinary prescription by pressing the Customize Your Product button
If all these conditions are not met, we will be legally obliged not to be able to give a favorable result to the order of this veterinary medicinal product. The order for this product will be canceled, and the amount of its purchase will be refunded to you in full.
Advantix is an external antiparasitic with a combined activity against:
- Fleas (larva and adult).
- Ticks (vector of piroplasmosis in particular).
- Mosquitoes, sandflies (vector of leishmaniasis) and flies.
Description of Advantix Very Large Dog Bayer 3 Pipettes of 4 ml
Advantix Very Large Dog in 3 pipettes of 4 ml is an anti-parasite external spot for large dog, anti-chip effect, antitique, anti moustique (phlebotome).
Anti-parasite external spot on (imidacloprid and permethrin) for dog, antipuce, antitique, anti moustique (phlebotome)
Duration of action:
- 1 month on the chips
- 1 month on ticks
- 2 to 4 weeks on mosquitoes / phlebotomes / flies
- prevention and treatment of flea infestations (Ctenocephalides canis, Ctenocephalides felis).
Fleas present on the dog are killed within 24 hours of treatment.
One treatment prevents flea re-infestations for 4 weeks. The drug can be integrated into a therapeutic program of allergic dermatitis by flea bites (DAPP).
- treatment of lice infestations (Trichodectes canis).
- the product has an acaricidal and repellent effectiveness on ticks, persisting for 4 weeks (Rhipicephalus sanguineus, Ixodes ricinus) and 3 weeks (Dermacentor reticulatus).
Ticks already present on the dog at the time of treatment may not be killed within 2 days of treatment and may remain fixed and visible. Also it is recommended to remove the ticks present during the application of the treatment, in order to avoid their attachment and the taking of blood meal.
- a single treatment provides two weeks (Phlebotomus papatasi) three weeks (Phlebotomus perniciosus), two weeks (Aedes aegypti) to four weeks (Culex pipiens) and two weeks of protection against phlebotomy stable flies (Stomoxys calcitrans) for four weeks.
Use Advantix Advice Very Large Dog Bayer
Apply 1 pipette per month directly to the skin of the neck between the shoulder blades taking care to spread the hairs.
To reduce re-infestation by the emergence of new fleas, it is recommended to treat all dogs in the home with Advantix Extra Large Dog Bayer. Other domestic animals living in the same household should also be treated with a suitable product. In case of strong parasitic pressure, it is recommended to use in addition an appropriate treatment of the environment against the adult fleas and their stages of development. The treatment remains effective if the animal is wet. However, avoid intense and prolonged exposure to water. On repeated exposure to water, the duration of effectiveness may be reduced. In this case, a minimum interval of one week must be observed between two applications. If the dog needs a shampoo, it should be done before applying the drug or at least two weeks after application to maximize the effectiveness of the medicine.
For dermal application only; only on healthy skin.
Take a pipette out of the package. Hold the pipette in an upright position, rotate and detach the cap. Put the cap upside down on the pipette and rotate it to perforate the pipette, then remove the cap.
- For dogs weighing 10 kg body weight or less: with the dog in a standing position, spread the hairs between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and press firmly several times to empty the contents directly onto the skin.
- For dogs over 10 kg body weight: with the dog standing, apply the entire contents of the pipette evenly at four points on the back of the animal, from the shoulders to the base of the tail. At each point of application, spread the hairs until the skin of the animal is visible.
Place the tip of the pipette on the skin, and squeeze gently to deposit some of the solution on the skin. Do not place an excessive amount of solution at one of the application points, the solution could run down the sides of the dog.
Overdose (symptoms, emergency procedures, antidotes):
The application of doses equivalent to 5 times the therapeutic dose in healthy adult dogs or pups did not cause any undesirable clinical signs.
The same is true of puppies whose mother received 3 times the therapeutic dose.
- Butylhydroxytoluene (E321)
- Excipient QSP .....
Precaution of use
- Avoid contact of the solution with the eyes or mouth of treated dogs.
- Ensure that the product is administered correctly as described under "Posology and route of administration".
- In particular, to prevent any ingestion of the product by licking the site of application by treated animals or animals in contact with them.
Do not use in cats .
Advantix Very Large Dog Bayer is extremely dangerous in cats and can be lethal, given the particular physiology of cats and their inability to metabolize certain compounds such as permethrin. To prevent cats from being accidentally exposed to the product, keep treated dogs away from cats until the application site is completely dry. It is important that cats can not lick the application site of a recently treated dog. If this happens, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Consult your veterinarian before using this product on sick and weakened dogs.
Do not allow dogs to come into contact with the aquatic environment for at least 48 hours after application, as this may be hazardous to aquatic organisms.
Plate of 3 pipettes of 4 ml
Your Pharmacist's Board
The fixation of a tick or the bite of a mosquito or a sandfly remains possible. Therefore, the transmission of infectious diseases by these parasites can not be totally excluded if the conditions are unfavorable. Advantix Very Small Dog Bayer has a repellent (anti-gorging) action against ticks, sandflies and mosquitoes; it avoids blood meal by repelled parasites and reduces the risk of transmission of canine vector diseases (such as borreliosis, rickettsial disease, ehrlichiosis and leishmaniasis). Avoid contact of the solution with the eyes or mouth of treated dogs. Ensure that the product is administered correctly as described under "Posology and route of administration". Care should be taken to prevent any ingestion of the product by licking the application site by treated animals or animals in contact with them. Do not allow children to play with treated animals until the application site is dry. This can be ensured by treating animals, for example, in the evening. In this case, do not let recently treated dogs sleep with their owners, especially if they are children.
The keys to effective pest control:
- Treat regularly: puce and tick are present almost all the year under our latitudes with peaks in spring and in summer. Regular treatment limits the risk of massive infestation of the animal and habitat which are always difficult to manage.
- Treat all animals in the home at the same time! (For cats proscribing the use of Advantix which is very toxic in this species; use frontline).
- Treat the animal and habitat for better effectiveness.
- Stay alert to the presence of ticks of piroplasmosis, a fatal disease in dogs.
Fini pipettes running down the hair or the pshit who feels strong. Care and Nature offers to treat parasites from the tablet administration.
Customize your product
* required fields
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.