Complex Plants FEMWEL SFP SOLGAR Laboratories, is a natural device that supports women in internal and hormonal as menopause or premenstrual discomfort by reducing changes.
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
SOLGAR Femwel 50 Vegetable Capsules
Description Solgar SFP Femwel
Complex Plants FEMWEL SFP SOLGAR Laboratories, is a natural device that supports women in internal and hormonal as menopause or premenstrual discomfort by reducing changes. During the life of a woman, many times where hormonal changes will play a key role, as during adolescence and pregnancy, ending with menopause. The latter period, long and difficult, generates highly uncomfortable early symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, mood disorders and some uncontrollable melancholy.
Application advice and opinions on Solgar SFP Femwel
This dietary supplement helps you serenely through tough times during hormonal fluctuations or major changes in order to regain and maintain a calm state in reducing discomfort This natural dietary supplement is intended for the adult woman.:
- Take one capsule per day with meals.
Solgar SFP composition Femwel
Complex Plants FEMWEL SFP for capsule contains:
- A 121 mg Vegetable Wrap
- Made from hydroxypropyl cellulose, this capsule is perfectly suited for vegetarians.
- Cimicifuga racemosa Extract (4:1) 100 mg
- It stimulates the production of estrogen and occurrence rules while soothing belly pain, treats disorders related to menopause or pre-menopause including reducing hot flashes.
- Soy powder 200 mg
- This agent provides 2 milligrams (2%) of aglycone isoflavones, active ingredients that act on reducing the various symptoms of menopause and improve the problem of vaginal dryness.
- Motherwort Extract (5:1) 75 mg
- It relieves the spasms and decreases, while promoting the relaxation of the body.
- Powder Brute Astragalus Root 75 mg
- This plant agent significantly improves immune system function, menopausal and reduces the phenomenon of premature aging. In addition, it promotes the production of interferon, to increase the antibody levels in the blood.
- Chasteberry Extract Standarisé of 75 mg
- This extract contains 0.75 mg or 1% ligustilide, an active ingredient which reduces the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, especially on the breast units, which are the breast pain.
- Powder Racine Brute Dong Quai 50 mg
- Better known under the name of the angelic, this plant is on circulatory disorders and is involved in the balance of the female reproductive system.
- Standarisé Extract Milk Thistle 50 mg
- This plant is at different levels of the organization in order to balance it regulates including blood glucose and cholesterol and promotes the digestion of dietary fats.
- A Powder Base PhytO2X ™
- This powder with antioxidant by the presence of beta-carotene and vitamin C properties, maintains the freshest ingredients.
Precaution for use with SFP Femwel Solgar
For pregnant and lactating women, consult the doctor. It is advisable to follow recommended doses, to have a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of young children.
Introducing SFP Femwel Vegetable Capsules
Bottle of 50 Capsules Plant. Keep away from sources of heat or moisture. The dark glass bottle packaging provides optimum protection against the influence of oxygen, moisture and light.
Our expert advice pharmacy nutritherapy Solgar
Laboratory nutritherapy Solgar offers a wide range of natural and effective products, herbal, designed to ensure the welfare of all ages. In an industry constantly evolving, developing Solgar nutritional supplements of the highest quality since 1947 We have always respected our initial priority. Provide consumers with highly qualitative products perfectly meet their needs. Thus, from manufacturing to distribution, we have established strict procedures we call Solgar Gold StandardTM that apply both to the manufacture, control products, services, but also the training and the information of our clients. These Gold StandardsTM improved constantly. Choose quality, choose SOLGAR.
Solgar is recognized worldwide for the quality and innovation of its dietary supplements of natural origin.
Since Solgar was founded in 1947, we are committed to this philosophy of wellness. It also means a commitment to quality, innovation and integrity. For three generations, we are one of the only companies of food supplements lead to both research, manufacturing and distribution. Since July 2005, Solgar joined the NBTY group and continues to evolve in this tradition while developing new products and conquering new global markets. We believe that our commitment in the area of health is reflected in our products, appreciated by health conscious consumers. Each vitamin that we produce is a quality statement. At Solgar, quality has always been our main guide. We are recognized for the quality of our products, the result of rigorous procedures used to track all the nutrients of raw materials to the final product through manufacturing. This makes us the leader in the dietary supplement industry.
We develop natural products in accordance with strict standards often exceed those required by law.