To make it easier to fall asleep but also to gain sleep, the answers made by Naturopathy are numerous. It goes without saying that these tips are to be adapted and modulated according to your temperament. A good sleep goes through a good hygiene of life, and by some tricks... It is important to listen to yourself and the needs of our Organization. We all have a daily rhythm that is most favorable to us. It is up to us to find it and to rely on it as much as possible. Just watch yourself. What time in the evening do you feel the need to go to sleep? What is the time of your natural awakening? How many hours of sleep provide you with a quality day, to the best of your fitness? These few...See article
YLO 01. Sleep recharging extract of medicinal plants in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: SANTÉ VERTE SOMNIPHYT 30' SLEEP 15/30 TABLETS, GOA SLEEP 30 Capsules Chrono-Phyto-Nutrition WePhyt, YLO 01. Sleep Pen phyto-acupressure, Sleep Herbal Tea CHRONODORM Melatonin 1MG 20 Sachets
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
YLO 01. Sleep recharging extract of medicinal plants
Ylo Sleep is specially developed to fight against sleep disorders : difficulty falling asleep, night awakenings, restless sleep, early morning awakenings.
Ylo Sleep also reduces stress, fatigue and nervousness.
Description of YLO 01. Sleep recharging extract of medicinal plants
The phyto-acupressure sleep refill offers a synergy of plants with calming, soothing virtues and promoting a restful and serene sleep:
- Angélique sinensis: acts on chronic fatigue and b.
- The Silk Tree: Fights sadness and insomnia , it calms the mind and nourishes the heart.
- White peony: calm anxiety
- Siberian Ginseng: soothes and tranquilizes the mind while toning vital energy
Advice for use and dosage
2. Apply active plant concentrate to areas
3. Activate by pressing the areas with the 2 stainless tips of the pen of Phyto-acupressure
The pen works with all refills.
Natural solution, suitable for sensitive skin, without addiction.
Suitable for pregnant women.
Suitable for children over 3 years old.
Comment on the tips for use and dosage of YLO 01. Sleep Refill Herbal Extract with our Verified Reviews partner after your purchase.
1 refill of Active Plant Concentrate Sleep, about 20 days of use , 4ml
1 acupressure zone guide.
Precaution of use
Do not leave within the reach of children
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
Here are some tips to better prepare for sleep and sleep.
- Promote certain foods that help sleep well. This is particularly the case for foods rich in tryptophan, such as legumes (lentils, chickpeas, dried beans), seeds (squash, sesame, sunflower, pumpkin), cashews, dates, bananas or bananas. mango.
- Dinner 2 or 3 hours before going to bed allows time to digest before and not during sleep, which would disrupt it.
- Avoid caffeine from 16 hours, which could prevent us from going to sleep.
- Make micro-naps the day. Indeed, a nap of 20 minutes (maximum) can be more vigilant during the day and do not delay falling asleep at night!
- Exercise, sport being a great cure for stress! Endorphins are released and tensions removed, this promotes the onset of deep sleep, provided not to practice within 2 to 3 hours before bedtime.
What is acupressure?
The ancient Asian traditional medicine is based on the concept of flow circulation in the body, which govern and control all its activities. These flows circulate continuously in the body, following invisible paths, called meridians . Taking root in the fundamental theories of Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupressure has the principle of rebalancing the body through the manual stimulation of energy points. Particularly effective, this practice has existed in China for at least 5000 years.
Ylo combines the benefits of acupressure with the benefits of phytotherapy: Phytoacupressure is the synergistic combination of an active plant concentrate and an acupressure pen exerting pressure on the acupressure zones
Sleep and herbal medicine: find our new range of phytotherapeutic products to effectively treat your sleep disorders in a natural way
Fatigue awakening , drawn features , drowsiness in the day, ... your nights are restless and your sleep restless.
Winter is the season of sleep and recovery . There are many signs that night time is longer, animals are hibernating, nature brings us energy-rich and fatty-rich dried fruits and fortifying and nourishing vegetables.
All those who suffer from insomnia , complete or partial, those whose sleep is disturbed or agitated , despite their efforts, fail to take full advantage of the opportunity that is offered to them in winter.
Stress , anxiety , anxiety , waking up at night ... The causes of insomnia can be varied. But by choosing herbal medicine , and good plants, we can promote sleep and regain sleep.
Sleep disorders are usually transient. Do not throw yourself on heavy artillery! Try the sweet methods ! Most plants have the advantage of having little or no side effects and no dependence.
The proposed plants against sleep disorders are mainly plants with sedative (soothing) properties such as valerian, passionflower, hops, lemon balm and hawthorn ... They are used separately or in formulas composed of several plants . These plants are most often available in the form of drugs or extracts in capsules, tablets or as such for infusions.