Scholl Semes ActivGel Open Shoes and Sandals provides micro-shock absorption and helps prevent discomfort by reducing the excessive pressure exerted during walking.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : Warm foot
Expedié Available in 1-2 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
SCHOLL SOLES ACTIVGEL OPEN SHOES AND SANDALS
- size 35 to 40.5
- Suitable for Open shoes and sandals
Description Scholl Insoles ActivGel Open Shoes and Sandals
The sole Activgel remains discreet when wearing open shoes. Its ultra-thin design does not compress the toes and reduces the pressure on the foot.
The non-slip sole allows the foot to the sole and stay securely in place.
- Remove the plastic wrap and locate the sole marks indicating the left (L) or right (R).
- Place the base in the corresponding shoe, stick side down.
- Place the sole so that the raised region of the sole is in direct contact with the arch.
- Reposition if necessary, so that the media follow the shape of your arch.
- Replace after 6 months or at the first signs of wear.
- To remove the base, peel it slowly and gently to the shoe.
Composition of Scholl Insoles ActivGel Open Shoes and Sandals
The gel is a thermoplastic elastomer.
Blister of 2 soles.
Buy all Scholl brand products to take care of your feet on Care and nature, your bio pharmacy online!
Scholl cheap in your online pharmacy Bio
Have beautiful feet healthy makes you happy. So take care of your feet with Scholl solutions
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.