Scholl Semes ActivGel Open Shoes and Sandals provides micro-shock absorption and helps prevent discomfort by reducing the excessive pressure exerted during walking.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : Warm foot
Expedié Available in 1-2 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
SCHOLL SOLES ACTIVGEL OPEN SHOES AND SANDALS
- size 35 to 40.5
- Suitable for Open shoes and sandals
Description Scholl Insoles ActivGel Open Shoes and Sandals
The sole Activgel remains discreet when wearing open shoes. Its ultra-thin design does not compress the toes and reduces the pressure on the foot.
The non-slip sole allows the foot to the sole and stay securely in place.
- Remove the plastic wrap and locate the sole marks indicating the left (L) or right (R).
- Place the base in the corresponding shoe, stick side down.
- Place the sole so that the raised region of the sole is in direct contact with the arch.
- Reposition if necessary, so that the media follow the shape of your arch.
- Replace after 6 months or at the first signs of wear.
- To remove the base, peel it slowly and gently to the shoe.
Composition of Scholl Insoles ActivGel Open Shoes and Sandals
The gel is a thermoplastic elastomer.
Blister of 2 soles.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.