Cistus essential oil Rockrose Cistus ladaniferus PRANAROM
5 ml bottle with codigoutte
Antiviral, anti-infectious. Neurotonic. Clotting, healing.
The advice of your pharmacist
Used for : épistaxix
contains: cistus ladaniferus
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/13/2012Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Rockrose Cistus Cistus essential oil ladaniferus - PRANAROM
Aromatic molecules: α-pinene, camphene
Distilled part: branch
It is a beautiful shrub with white flowers in pink heart, with gray-green leaves shining on the upper side, duller and "sticky" on the underside. It also shows the obvious interest of research at the highest scientific level for possible action on autoimmune diseases increasingly numerous.
Traditionally known for its properties:
• antiviral and immune regulatory astringent and hemostatic • • neurotonic and regulatory SN healing • parasympathetic.
Traditionally used for:
Infant and autoimmune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis). Nervousness, insomnia, anxiety, frigidity. Bleeding, epistaxis, old scars, stretch marks.
• Keep out of reach of young children • Unless the physician or pharmacist Holding, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and children under 3 years • Keep away from sources of heat and • EXTERNAL USE light.
Dermal: 2-3 drops 2 times a day locally on the indication being treated.
1 drop Rockrose Cistus and 1 drop of rosewood in a dose of cream day or night slow the formation of wrinkles and early vieillisement skin.
All essential oils are certified AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and intégrale.Chacune presents an original name, HECT (Chemotype essential oil) for characterizing a point botany and biochemically.
Warning: essential oils are endowed with an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously observe the prescribed doses, they are the result of a long research experience. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, instead, cause adverse effects.
Pranarôm International is a family laboratory has built a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy. Belgium-based International Pranarôm is a serious reference for quality essential oils chemotyped throughout Europe as well as around the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
Pranarôm the name was chosen for its double meaning:
- Prana means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) that breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- Arom who just Aromate. The term "aromatic" any aromatic plant which is extracted essential oils.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) provided by essential oils, plants quintessential aromatiques.Le HECT label guarantees:
- A botanically certified distilled plant
- Distilled part of the specified plant
- A defined chemotype
- A steam distillation quality water
This label ensures an essential oil:
100% NATURAL, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or with mineral spirits, 100% Pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols; 100% TOTAL, unbleached, non peroxidised not deterpenated and not rectified.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from reputable producers that follow the lines of pipes Pranarôm.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
Oil Ciste Essential ladanifère (Cistus ladaniferus) is on sale in your bio pharmacy online accredited ARS:
The essential oil of Cistus ladanifère (cistus ladaniferus) has astringent and haemostatic properties. Healing, essential oil can be used undiluted on a cotton swab in nosebleeds or minor injuries, used in the cuts, wrinkles and anal fissures through its monoterpene compounds.
It can be used as a local ction antibacterial and wound-type superficial cut; dilute the essential oil of Cistus ladanière 30% in vegetable oil hypericum. Apply on the wound.
Our pharmacy doctors also recommend these products
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.