Cistus essential oil Rockrose Cistus ladaniferus PRANAROM
5 ml bottle with codigoutte
Antiviral, anti-infectious. Neurotonic. Clotting, healing.
The advice of your pharmacist
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/13/2012Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 149€*
Rockrose Cistus Cistus essential oil ladaniferus - PRANAROM
Aromatic molecules: α-pinene, camphene
Distilled part: branch
It is a beautiful shrub with white flowers in pink heart, with gray-green leaves shining on the upper side, duller and "sticky" on the underside. It also shows the obvious interest of research at the highest scientific level for possible action on autoimmune diseases increasingly numerous.
Traditionally known for its properties:
• antiviral and immune regulatory astringent and hemostatic • • neurotonic and regulatory SN healing • parasympathetic.
Traditionally used for:
Infant and autoimmune diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis). Nervousness, insomnia, anxiety, frigidity. Bleeding, epistaxis, old scars, stretch marks.
• Keep out of reach of young children • Unless the physician or pharmacist Holding, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and children under 3 years • Keep away from sources of heat and • EXTERNAL USE light.
Dermal: 2-3 drops 2 times a day locally on the indication being treated.
1 drop Rockrose Cistus and 1 drop of rosewood in a dose of cream day or night slow the formation of wrinkles and early vieillisement skin.
All essential oils are certified AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and intégrale.Chacune presents an original name, HECT (Chemotype essential oil) for characterizing a point botany and biochemically.
Warning: essential oils are endowed with an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously observe the prescribed doses, they are the result of a long research experience. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, instead, cause adverse effects.
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Oil Ciste Essential ladanifère (Cistus ladaniferus) is on sale in your bio pharmacy online accredited ARS:
The essential oil of Cistus ladanifère (cistus ladaniferus) has astringent and haemostatic properties. Healing, essential oil can be used undiluted on a cotton swab in nosebleeds or minor injuries, used in the cuts, wrinkles and anal fissures through its monoterpene compounds.
It can be used as a local ction antibacterial and wound-type superficial cut; dilute the essential oil of Cistus ladanière 30% in vegetable oil hypericum. Apply on the wound.