Calform 4 350 ML PIPETTES BAYER is a nutritional goal dietary supplement for cows at calving and for the preparation of lactation.
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Calform 4 350 ML PIPETTES BAYER
Description Calform 4 pipettes 350ml Bayer
Calform is a nutritional goal dietary supplement for cows at calving and for the preparation of lactation. Calcium formate form in suspension avoids irritation of the gastrointestinal mucosa and provides good bioavailability of free calcium. The smoothness of the suspension allows good swallowing. Flavored taste and the absence of irritation of the oral mucosa guarantee the palatability of Calform.
Board of use Calform 4 Pipettes 350ml Bayer
In cattle and dairy cows in particular: dietary supplement calcium and magnesium.
Oral use. Cattle: 350 ml (1 unit dose) / cow. Fill a dosing syringe or vial at 350 ml.
Preparation for calving and lactation: 4 x 350 ml.
- 350 ml the day before calving,
- 350 ml at calving,
- 50 ml 12 hours after calving
- 350 ml 24 hours after calving.
- Raw material: MAGNESIUM chloride: 19.5 g / l (0.8 g of magnesium per 350 ml)
- Additives: Calcium formate: 472 g / l (50 g of calcium per 350 ml)
- Analytical constituents: Crude ash: 29.6% - Crude fiber: 0.07% - Crude fat: 0.40% - Calcium: 11.28% - Magnesium: 0.15%
Precaution of use
The administration of lying animals increases the risk of false swallows.
Pack of 4 bottles of 350 ml
Reproduction lactation: Our medicines for livestock are characterized by a lack of timeout and residue.