RENNIE MINT 48 TABLETS is indicated in adults (from 15 years) heartburn and acid reflux.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: ERGYPROTECT COMFORT 60 capsules NUTERGIA
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
RENNIE MINT heartburn LIFTS AND EAT ACID 48 TABLETS WITHOUT SUGAR
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
This medicine contains antacids local action. They work by neutralizing the acid secreted by the stomach. It is used in the treatment of burns and heartburn.
Description RENNIE MINT heartburn LIFTS AND EAT ACID 48 TABLETS WITHOUT SUGAR
This class antacid will neutralize the acidity of the stomach.
> Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3), this preparation for sale as a package prepared by the pharmacy should not be overused, because it can cause desballonnements and hypertension. A risk of "rebound", that is to say an increase in acidity may eventually be associated with this preparation.
> Calcium carbonate (CaCO3), the active ingredient of the drug * Rennie ®, do not use a too long, attention to the risk of hypercalcemia.
Application advice and opinions on RENNIE MINT SUGAR heartburn
RESERVED FOR ADULTS (from 15 years).
The usual dose every 24 hours is:
- 1-2 tablets when pain is 4-8 tablets.
- In case of more severe pain, the dose may be increased for a short period, to 12 tablets per day.
The duration of treatment is limited to 10 days.
The Rennie tablets are taken without sugar without water, they suck at the first symptoms of hyperacidity. Suck 1 or 2 tablets, repeat if necessary. For quick relief, chewable tablet first. A maximum dose of 8 tablets per day should not be exceeded or be maintained beyond a few days.
Composition RENNIE MINT SUGAR FREE
Calcii carbonas 680mg, 80mg Magnesii subcarbonas ponderosus, Sorbitolum, Talcum, Solani amylum, Maydis amylum PreGel Magnesii stearas, Paraffinum fl, Aroma menthae, Natrii saccharinas pro. Tab. una.
Precaution for use with ACID RENNIE MINT LIFTS
- If symptoms persist beyond 10 days of treatment or are severe disorders, etiological research should be conducted and the conduct to be reassessed.
- Rennie should not be used for treatment of more than 10 days: Adverse reactions were observed in association with thiazide diuretics or in patients taking large amounts of milk or milk products, particularly during prolonged treatment .
- If one is driven to exceed 4-8 tablets per day, treatment should be of short duration, shall not be continued after the disappearance of symptoms and should not exceed 12 tablets per day.
- This medicine contains 475 mg of sucrose per tablet: take this into account in the daily ration.
Introducing RENNIE BAYER
Box 48 pellets
The advice of your pharmacy
This medicine may be freely available at certain pharmacies; However, do not hesitate to ask your pharmacist for advice. A balanced diet, slow chewing, removal of difficult to digest foods and drinks can often alleviate symptoms caused by acid reflux or inflammation of the stomach. If you are smoking, continued smoking is a major obstacle to treatment: nicotine increases gastric acidity and reduces the efficiency of the muscle that closes the junction between the esophagus and stomach. For more details visit our board topic: Gastric Reflux.
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
VIDAL OF THE FAMILY
Antacid of local action
carbonates of calcium and magnesium
RENNIE: tablet (white, mint flavoring, lemon); box of 48.
RENNIE ORANGE: chewable tablet (white, orange flavoring); box of 36.
RENNIE without sugar: chewable tablet (white, mint flavoring); box of 36.
RENNIE without sugar: chewable tablet (white, mint flavoring); box of 60.
RENNIE without sugar: chewable tablet (white, mint flavoring); box of 96.
|p cp mint||p cp orange||pcp without sugar|
|Calcium carbonate||680 mg||680 mg||680 mg|
|Magnesium carbonate heavy||80 mg||80 mg||80 mg|
|Sucrose||475 mg||475 mg|
antacids . They act by neutralizing the acids secreted by the stomach.
It is used in the treatment of heartburn and acid lifts.
- severe renal failure ,
- excess calcium in the blood.
- digestive disorders appearing for the first time, or if disorders have changed recently;
- disorders associated with weight loss;
- difficulty swallowing or persistent abdominal discomfort.
People with stomach pain should avoid using drugs containing aspirin or NSAIDs that weaken the lining of the stomach. Paracetamol, on the other hand, is safe to treat pain or fever.
antibiotics of the quinolone family) must be observed between taking this drug and that of other treatments. Ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- Adult: 1 or 2 tablets, 4 times a day on average. Occasionally, in case of severe pain, the dosage can be increased up to 12 tablets per day.
A balanced diet, slow chewing, elimination of difficult-to-digest foods and alcoholic beverages often help to alleviate symptoms due to acid upwelling or stomach inflammation .
If you are a smoker, continuing smoking is an important barrier to treatment; nicotine increases gastric acidity and reduces the effectiveness of the muscle that closes the junction between the esophagus and the stomach.
In case of prolonged use in high dose: excess calcium in the blood, renal insufficiency .
Abbreviation for non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. Family of anti-inflammatory drugs that are not derived from cortisone (steroids), and the best known of which is aspirin.
A drug that neutralizes the acidity of gastric secretions or blocks the glands responsible for acid secretion.
A substance capable of blocking the multiplication of certain bacteria or killing them. The spectrum of an antibiotic is the set of bacteria on which this product is usually active. Unlike bacteria, viruses are not susceptible to antibiotics. The first antibiotics were extracted from mushroom cultures: penicillium (penicillin), streptomyces (streptomycin). They are currently manufactured by chemical synthesis. Antibiotics are divided into families: penicillins, cephalosporins, macrolides, tetracyclines (cyclines), sulphonamides, aminoglycosides, lincosanides, phenicolates, polymyxins, quinolones, imidazoles, etc.
Inappropriate use of antibiotics may lead to the development of resistance: use antibiotics only on medical prescription, adhere to its dosage and duration, do not give or advise another person an antibiotic prescribed for you .
Natural reaction of the organism against an element recognized as foreign. It manifests itself locally by redness, heat, pain or swelling.
Inability of the kidneys to eliminate waste or medicinal substances. Advanced renal insufficiency does not necessarily result in a decrease in the amount of urine excreted. Only a blood test and creatinine dosage may reveal this disease.
Tissue (membrane) that lines the cavities and ducts of the body communicating with the outside (digestive tract, respiratory tract, urinary tract, etc.).
Trouble felt by a person with an illness. The same symptom can translate different diseases and the same disease does not necessarily give the same symptoms in all the patients.
Click here to find the record of this drug on the website of the National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report an adverse effect (s) related to the use of a drug
ANSM - Last updated: 04/07/2017
Calcium carbonate, heavy magnesium carbonate
You should always take this medication exactly as prescribed in this leaflet or by your doctor or pharmacist.
· Keep this leaflet. You might need to read it again.
· Ask your pharmacist for advice or information.
· If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. See section 4.
· You should contact your doctor if you experience no improvement or feel less well after 10 days.
1. What is RENNIE, tablet and in which cases it is used?
2. What information should be known before taking RENNIE tablet?
3. How to take RENNIE tablet?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. How to store RENNIE tablets?
6. Package contents and other information.
· if you are allergic to any of the active ingredients or any of the other ingredients of this medication mentioned in section 6.
· if you have a serious kidney disease,
· if you have hypercalcemia (abnormally high calcium in the blood),
· if you suffer from nephrolithiasis (calcium deposits in the renal tissue),
· if you have hypophosphatemia (abnormally low level of phosphate in the blood).
Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking RENNIE tablets .
You should only use this medication after consulting your doctor:
· If your disorders are associated with weight loss,
· If you have difficulty swallowing or persistent abdominal discomfort,
· If you suffer from digestive problems for the first time or if these disorders have changed recently,
· If you are suffering from kidney disease.
· If you have hypercalciuria (abnormally high calcium in the urine).
The use of this medication is not recommended in patients with fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or sucrase / isomaltase deficiency (rare hereditary diseases).
Use this medicine only with caution:
· If the intensity and / or frequency of the symptoms persist without improvement or worsen after 10 days of treatment, do not increase the dose but take the advice of your doctor or pharmacist.
· If you are required to exceed 4 to 8 tablets per day, this treatment should be of short duration. It should not be continued after the disappearance of the symptoms. You should not exceed 12 tablets per day.
· This medicine contains 475 mg of sucrose per tablet: take it into account in the daily diet in the case of a low-sugar diet or diabetes.
Other medications and RENNIE, tablet
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or used any other medicines.
This medicine contains antacids (calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate). Other medicines contain it. Do not combine them, so as not to exceed the maximum recommended doses ( see Dosage / Administration Frequency ).
Antacids can decrease the effect of many other drugs. You should always report any other medications you are taking to your doctor or pharmacist.
Antacid and other medicines should not be taken at the same time.
This other medication may be taken away from the antacid (eg 2 hours before).
If you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
RENNIE, tablet with food and beverages and alcohol
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or plan a pregnancy, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
This medication will only be used during pregnancy on the advice of your doctor.
Use of this medication is possible during breast-feeding.
Driving and using machines
Rennie, tablet contains sucrose.
If your doctor has told you about an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine.
RESERVED FOR THE ADULT (from 15 years).
· 1 to 2 tablets at the time of heartburn or acid lifts, ie 4 to 8 tablets per day.
· In case of more intense pain, the dose may be increased to 12 tablets per day for a short period.
· The duration of treatment will be limited to 10 days.
Suck or chew the tablet (s).
Frequency of Administration
Take 1 to 2 tablets at the time of pain. Follow the maximum dosage.
Duration of treatment
The duration of use is limited to 10 days.
If you take more RENNIE, tablet than you should have
In case of overdose, transit disorders may appear (diarrhea), in this case it is recommended to discontinue the treatment and to consult a doctor.
If you forget to take RENNIE, tablet
Do not take a double dose to make up for the single dose that you have forgotten to take.
If you have any further questions on the use of this medication, ask your doctor, pharmacist or nurse for more information.
Immune System Disorders
Hypersensitivity reactions including rash, urticaria, angioedema and anaphylactic shock.
Metabolic and Nutritional Disorders
In some patients, especially those with renal impairment, prolonged use of high doses may lead to hypermagnesemia, hypercalcaemia and alkalosis, which may increase gastrointestinal symptoms and muscle weakness.
Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
Musculoskeletal and Connective Tissue Disorders
Declaration of side effects
If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. You can also report adverse reactions directly via the national reporting system: National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) and network of Regional Centers of Pharmacovigilance - Website: www.ansm.sante.fr
By reporting adverse reactions, you are helping to provide more information about the safety of the drug.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the package. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
For wrapping (PVC / Aluminum):
No special storage conditions.
For sheet packaging (paper / Aluminum):
For climatic zones I and II: Store in a dry place away from moisture or store in the original packaging.
For climatic zones III: Do not store above 30 ° C. Store in a dry place away from moisture or store in the original container.
Do not throw any medicines into drains or rubbish. Ask your pharmacist to remove any medications you are no longer using. These measures will help protect the environment.
· The active substances are:
Calcium carbonate ............................................... .................................................. 680.00 mg
Heavy magnesium carbonate .............................................. ....................................... 80.00 mg
For a tablet.
· The other components are:
Potato starch, gelatinous corn starch, magnesium stearate, talc, light liquid paraffin, mint flavor (peppermint essential oil 16 to 20 percent, maltodextrin, gum arabic), lemon flavoring (lemon essential oil, maltodextrin of maize, alpha-tocopherol), sucrose.
This medication is in the form of tablets.
Box of 12, 24, 25, 36, 48, 50, 60, 72, 84 or 96.
220 AVENUE OF RESEARCH
BAYER HEALTHCARE SAS
33 STREET OF INDUSTRY
33, RUE DE L'INDUSTRIE
[to be completed later by the holder]
Detailed information on this medicine is available on the ANSM website (France).
Health Education Council:
This medication is intended to relieve your stomach ache.
Burns, heartburn, acid uplifts can be due to modifications of the diet (acidic or spicy dishes, alcoholic beverages ...) or to the taking of certain medicines (aspirin, anti-inflammatories ...) . Do not hesitate to talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
In order to limit the onset of symptoms, respect the following hygiene rules as much as possible:
· avoid tobacco and limit alcohol consumption,
· avoid abundant and high-fat meals,
· avoid certain foods such as chocolate, spices, peppers, citrus juices, soft drinks,
· eat slowly,
· vary your diet,
· normalize your weight,
· avoid exertion after the meal.
YOUR PHARMACIST, YOUR DOCTOR, KNOWS THE MEDICINES WELL.
DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK FOR THEM
NEVER LEAVE A MEDICINE TO THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Cheap Rennie in your medicine approved Ars
Rennie is a drug indicated for the treatment of heartburn and acid reflux.