Spasmine 60 Tablets is a herbal medicine used to reduce nervousness and sleep disorders minors. Based Hawthorn and Valerian, Spasmine tablets are used in adults and children over 6 years.
In Stock Ships in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Spasmine 60 Tablets
For warnings, the precautions and cons-indications, please see the instructions.
Description Spasmine 60 Tablets
Spasmine laboratories Jolly Jatel is a herbal medicine referred to as sedative tablets traditionally used in the symptomatic treatment of states of nervousness, especially for minor sleep disorders. Its formula is composed of two plants with complementary actions:
- Hawthorn calms.
- Valerian, with sedative properties, which will make it easier to find sleep.
For adults and children from 6 years Spasmine Tablets reduces minor disorders of anxiety and sleep to find serenity.
Application advice and opinions on Spasmine 60 Tablets
Spasmine Tablets is only for adults and children over 6 years.
- Adult: 1 to 2 tablets 1 to 3 times per day.
- Child: 1 tablet 1-3 times a day.
Indications: sleep disorder:
- Adults: 2-4 tablets in the evening.
- Children: 1 to 2 tablets in the evening.
Store at a temperature below 25 ° C.
Composition Spasmine 60 Tablets
Hawthorn, dried flowering tops 100 mg, Valerian, hydroalcoholic extract 120 mg dry roots. Excipients: Lactose monohydrate, povidone, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium carboxymethyl, colloidal hydrated silica, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, dewaxed shellac, talc, sucrose, gum arabic, gelatin, brown Sepisperse AS 5902 (Sucrose, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate , Iron Oxide), Opagloss 6000, (ethanol, Shellac, White beeswax, carnauba wax), qs 1 tablet.
Excipient (s) with known effect: lactose, sucrose.
Precaution for use with Spasmine for nervousness and sleep
- Due to the presence of lactose and sucrose, this medicine is against-indicated in cases of congenital galactosemia, malabsorption of glucose and galactose, or lactase deficiency.
- There are no reliable data teratogenicity in animals.
- Clinically, no malformation or foetotoxic particular has appeared to date. However, monitoring of exposed pregnancies are insufficient to exclude any risk. . + B Therefore, as a precautionary measure, it is preferable not to use this medicine during pregnancy.
- Due to the lack of data on the passage of the drug in breast milk, use thereof should be avoided during breastfeeding.
Introducing Spasmine 60 Tablets
Box of 60 tablets.
Warnings on drugs
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Attention to incompatibilities on products in your.
Tell your pharmacist online treatments underway to identify possible incompatibilities. The checkout form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Security Agency of Medicines and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Report or a related adverse event (s) (s) (s) the use of a drug
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.