Pranarom Essential Oil Salvia officinalis Sage officinale 10ml on sale in your pharmacy online bio. The sage is a broadleaf plant family Lamiaceae which offers a rich essential oil thujone.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: Vegetable oil Borage VIRGIN PRANAROM
In stock Dispatched within 1 to 2 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2014Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
PRANAROM SAGE ESSENTIAL OIL 10ML OFFICINALE
Description Pranarom Essential Oil Sage officinale 10ml
Pranarom Essential Oil Salvia officinalis Sage officinale 10ml: The sage is a broadleaf plant family Lamiaceae which offers a rich essential oil thujone.
This makes ketone prohibited the use of essential oil of sage leaves large internally.
It is therefore only used externally for skin care, in synergy with other essential and vegetable oils.
Tips utiliastion Pranarom Essential Oil Sage officinale 10ml
To be used in synergy with other essential and vegetable oils for skin care, acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, excessive sweating, etc.
Composition Pranarom Essential Oil Sage officinale 10ml
Aromatic molecules: thuyones, camphor
Distilled part: flowering top
Origin: Slovenia / France
Presentation Pranarom Essential Oil Sage officinale 10ml
Pranarôm International is a family laboratory has built a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy. Belgium-based International Pranarôm is a serious reference for quality essential oils chemotyped throughout Europe as well as around the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
Pranarôm the name was chosen for its double meaning:
- Prana means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) that breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- Arom who just Aromate. The term "aromatic" any aromatic plant which is extracted essential oils.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) provided by essential oils, plants quintessential aromatiques.Le HECT label guarantees:
- A botanically certified distilled plant
- Distilled part of the specified plant
- A defined chemotype
- A steam distillation quality water
This label ensures an essential oil:
100% NATURAL, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or with mineral spirits, 100% Pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols; 100% TOTAL, unbleached, non peroxidised not deterpenated and not rectified.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from reputable producers that follow the lines of pipes Pranarôm.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.