Yuzu Zest Pranarom Essential Oil 5ml sale in our bio pharmacy: Citrus Junos - Moderator powerful central nervous system - Calming - atmospheric Atiseptique - Digestive tonic.
Available ships in 1 to 2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
Yuzu Zest Pranarom Essential Oil 5ml
Yuzu essential oil is rare, not unlike the photosensitizing as distilled zest citrus. It is used for nervous asthma, chest tightness, dyspnea, stress, restlessness, excitement, anger, sadness, insomnia, anxiety, anxiety, ...
Description Oil of Yuzu Zest Pranarom 5ml
Yuzu Zest Pranarom Essential Oil 5ml: Yuzu essential oil obtained by steam distillation of water from the juice and zest, and not resulting in no risk of photosensitivity.
Its very fine close citrus smell of lemon is popular in perfumery, she deliciously scent your home cosmetic treatments relaxing.
Yuzu is a citrus fruit native to China which was subsequently introduced in Japan where he is now the most commonly grown. This is a hybrid between a tangerine and wild Citrus ichangensis.
Its fruit looks like a small grapefruit with an uneven surface and color can vary from green to yellow depending on maturity.
This fruit has a flavor evoking both acidic grapefruit and mandarin.
Oil of Yuzu Zest use of Council Pranarom 5ml
- Moderator powerful central nervous system: soothing, relaxing, sedative, sleeping pill
- Calming the sympathetic nervous system
- Atmospheric antiseptic
- Digestive tonic: eupeptic, stomachic, gentle laxative.
- 2 drops of essential oil, 2-3 times a day, in some honey, sweet almond oil or organic sugar cane in the mouth under the tongue for all indications mentioned.
- 2 drops of essential oil + 3 drops HV apricot kernels Bio friction / massage on the inner wrist for a long and deep breath or on the solar plexus or gastrointestinal plexus or on the arch according to the indication.
Essnetielles Oils concentration External Use
- Bath (adult): 10 drops diluted in a maximum solvent (Solub ET Neutral Base)
- Foot bath: 4-6 drops
• Massage Cream: 2 to 2.5%
• Massage Oil: 2-10% - about 4-20 drops of HE in 1 tablespoon of fat oil
• Wet Inhalation: 6 -10 drops in 250 ml of water (depending on age)
• Dry Inhalation: 2-3 drops on a handkerchief or an inhaler stick
• Air Spray: 50-100 drops in 30 cl of water (shake well before use)
• face cream: 0.1 to 1%
• Body Lotion, lotion: 1 to 1.5%
• Ointment: 3 to 5%
• Insect repellent: 2 to 2.5% - or approx. 4-5 drops in 1 teaspoon of lotion soup
• shampoo and conditioner 0.5-1.5% 20 to 30 drops for 1 shampoo glass (125 ml)
Essential oil composition Yuzu Zest Pranarom 5ml
- γ-terpinene phellandrene
Oil of Yuzu Zest Presentation Pranarom 5ml
Cases cardboard bottle under 5 ml
Pranarôm International is a family laboratory has built a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy. Belgium-based International Pranarôm is a serious reference for quality essential oils chemotyped throughout Europe as well as around the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
Pranarôm the name was chosen for its double meaning:
- Prana means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) that breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- Arom who just Aromate. The term "aromatic" any aromatic plant which is extracted essential oils.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) provided by essential oils, plants quintessential aromatiques.Le HECT label guarantees:
- A botanically certified distilled plant
- Distilled part of the specified plant
- A defined chemotype
- A steam distillation quality water
This label ensures an essential oil:
100% NATURAL, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or with mineral spirits, 100% Pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols; 100% TOTAL, unbleached, non peroxidised not deterpenated and not rectified.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from reputable producers that follow the lines of pipes Pranarôm.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
Pranarom cheap in your online pharmacy Bio
Pranarôm The laboratory was founded in 1975 by Pierre Franchomme. The quality of essential oils and plant PRANAROM make the reputation of the Belgian brand.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.