Alfa-Amylase Biogaran Council U.CEIP 200 / ml Syrup 125 ml for sale in our online pharmacy is an extra t reatment of oropharynx congestive states.
Ships in 5-7 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
ALFA-AMYLASE BIOGARAN COUNCIL U.CEIP 200 / ml SYRUP 125ML
For warnings, precautions for use and cons-indications, see the instructions for use.
Description Alfa-Amylase Biogaran Council U.CEIP 200 / ml Syrup 125 ml
Alfa-Amylase Biogaran Council U.CEIP 200 / ml Syrup 125 ml is adjunctive treatment of congestive states of the oropharynx.
NB: Given the general clinical signs of bacterial infection, systemic antibiotics should be considered.
Directions for use of Alfa-Amylase Biogaran Council U.CEIP 200 / ml Syrup 125 ml
For an adult.
- Usual dose: 1 tablespoon (15 ml), 3 times a day.
For a child over 3 years (over 15 kg).
- Usual dose: 2 teaspoons (10 ml), 3 times a day.
For infants and children from 6 months to 3 years (7 kg to 15 kg).
- Usual dose: 1 teaspoon (5 ml) 3 times a day
Composition of Alfa-Amylase Biogaran Council U.CEIP 200 / ml Syrup 125 ml
syrup: Alpha-amylase (1) 200 U.CEIP / ml. Excipients: Sucrose, Glycerol, sodium methyl paraben, sodium propyl paraben, mandarin essential oil, citric acid monohydrate, purified water. Excipient (s) with known effect: sucrose. (1) is 142.86 European Pharmacopoeia units per ml of syrup. One teaspoon contains 3.2 g of sucrose. One tablespoon contains 9.6 g sucrose
Precaution of use
- Never use Alfa-Amylase Biogaran Council U.CEIP 200 / ml Syrup 125 ml in case hypersensitivity to alpha-amylase or any component of the solution, including parabens
- This medicine contains sucrose. Its use is not recommended in patients with fructose intolerance, malabsorption of glucose and galactose or sucrase / isomaltase.
- This medicine contains 3.2 g sucrose per teaspoon (5 ml) and 9.6 g sucrose per tablespoon (15ml), to be taken into account in the daily ration when diet low in sugar or diabetes.
- This medicine contains sodium methyl paraben (E219) and propyl paraben sodium (E217) and may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
- Safety precautions
- If other symptoms (major sore throat, headache, nausea, vomiting ...) or associated fever, what to do should be reassessed.
- This medicine must not be used for prolonged periods, in excess of five days, without medical advice.
Presentation of Alfa-Amylase Biogaran Council U.CEIP 200 / ml Syrup 125 ml
125 ml bottle.
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines within reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products.
VIDAL OF THE FAMILY
ALFA-AMYLASE BIOGARAN COUNCIL 3 000 U CEIP: tablet; box of 16.
ALFA-AMYLASE BIOGARAN 200 U CEIP / ml: syrup (mandarin flavoring); 125 ml bottle.
ALFA-AMYLASE BIOGARAN 200 U CEIP / ml: syrup (mandarin flavoring); bottle of 200 ml.
|p cp||pc to c|
|Alpha-amylase (U-shaped CEIP)||3,000||1,000|
|Yellow orange S||+|
enzyme for the control of edema and inflammation .
It is used in the adjunctive treatment of acute inflammation of the throat.
The syrup contains sugar (sucrose) in significant quantities.
- Adult: 1 tablet or 1 tablespoon of syrup, 3 times a day.
- Child over 3 years (more than 15 kg): 2 teaspoons of syrup, 3 times a day.
- Child 6 months to 3 years (7 kg to 15 kg): 1 teaspoon of syrup, 3 times a day.
allergic reaction .
A substance capable of activating a specific chemical reaction.
Natural reaction of the organism against an element recognized as foreign. It manifests itself locally by redness, heat, pain or swelling.
Accumulation of water or lymph causing localized swelling.
Reaction due to hypersensitivity of the organism to a drug. Allergic reactions can take a wide variety of aspects: urticaria, angioedema, eczema, eruption of pimples resembling measles, etc. Anaphylactic shock is a generalized allergic reaction that causes discomfort due to a sudden drop in blood pressure.
General term for various substances of which the most widely used is sucrose. Other sugars can be contained in drugs: glucose, fructose, lactose, etc. Glucose is the sugar used by the body; it is the only one to circulate in considerable quantity in the blood.
Sweeteners (false sugar) are allowed in diabetics or people on a diet, and are very low in calories.
Treatment that complements the action of a specific treatment, but generally does not achieve healing on its own.
Cliquez ici pour retrouver la notice de ce médicament sur le site de l'Agence Nationale de Sécurité du Médicament et des produits de santé.
Pharmacovigilance : Déclarer un ou des effet(s) indésirable(s) lié(s) à l'utilisation d'un médicament
ANSM - Last updated: 22/06/2017
You should always take this medicine by following the instructions in this leaflet or by your doctor or pharmacist.
· Keep this leaflet. You might need to read it again.
· Ask your pharmacist for advice or information.
· If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. See section 4.
· You should contact your doctor if you experience no improvement or feel less well after 5 days.
1. What is ALFA-AMYLASE BIOGARAN TIP 200 U.CEIP / ml, syrup and in which cases is it used?
2. What should be known before taking ALFA-AMYLASE BIOGARAN COUNCIL 200 U.CEIP / ml, syrup?
3. How to take ALFA-AMYLASE BIOGARAN TIP 200 U.CEIP / ml, syrup?
4. What are the possible side effects?
5. How to store ALFA-AMYLASE BIOGARAN TIP 200 U.CEIP / ml, syrup?
6. Package contents and other information.
This medication is indicated in low sore throat and without fever.
· if you are allergic to alfa-amylase or to any of the other ingredients of this medication mentioned in section 6.
· if your doctor has informed you of an intolerance to some sugars, contact him or her before taking this medication.
Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking ALFA-AMYLASE BIOGARAN CONSEIL 200 U.CEIP / ml, syrup.
The use of this medication is not recommended in patients with fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome or sucrase / isomaltase deficiency (rare hereditary diseases).
This medicinal product contains 2.8 g of sucrose per teaspoon (5 ml) and 8.4 g of sucrose per tablespoon (15 ml), which should be taken into account in the daily diet in the case of a low-sugar diet or of diabetes.
This medicinal product contains sodium methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E219) and sodium propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E217) and may cause allergic reactions.
In case of general signs of infection such as:
· high fever (> 38.5 ° C) and persistent (> 3 days)
· onset of other symptoms such as: severe sore throat or headache, nausea, vomiting, ear pain or discharge, face pain,
· persistence of symptoms without improvement, beyond 5 days,
consult your doctor.
Children and Youth
Other medicines and ALFA-AMYLASE BIOGARAN TIP 200 U.CEIP / ml, syrup.
Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or may take any other medicines.
ALFA-AMYLASE BIOGARAN TIP 200 U.CEIP / ml, syrup with food, beverages and alcohol
It is best not to use this medication during pregnancy.
The use of this medication should be avoided during breastfeeding.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or plan a pregnancy, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
Driving and using machines
ALFA-AMYLASE BIOGARAN CONSEIL 200 U.CEIP / ml, syrup contains
Sucrose, glycerol, sodium methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E219), sodium propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E217), mandarin essential oil, citric acid monohydrate and purified water.
Excipients with notable effects: Sucrose, sodium methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E219), sodium propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E217).
Adult : 1 tablespoon (15 ml), 3 times a day.
Children over 3 years (more than 15 kg) : 2 teaspoons (10 ml), 3 times a day.
Infant and child 6 months to 3 years (7 kg to 15 kg) : 1 teaspoon (5 ml), 3 times a day.
Duration of treatment
Do not prolong treatment beyond 5 days without medical advice.
If there is no improvement as in the case of persistent symptoms, take a medical opinion.
If you take more ALFA-AMYLASE BIOGARAN TIP 200 U.CEIP / ml, you should not have syrup
Immediately consult your doctor or pharmacist.
If you forget to take ALFA-AMYLASE BIOGARAN TIP 200 U.CEIP / ml, syrup
Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed dose.
If you stop taking ALFA-AMYLASE BIOGARAN TIP 200 U.CEIP / ml, syrup
· Rare allergic reactions, generally cutaneous, particularly urticaria and swelling of the face and neck with respiratory discomfort (angioedema), in this case, stop the treatment.
Declaration of side effects
If you experience any side effects, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet. You can also report adverse reactions directly via the national reporting system: National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products (ANSM) and network of Regional Centers of Pharmacovigilance - Website: www.ansm.sante.fr
By reporting adverse reactions, you are helping to provide more information about the safety of the drug.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the package. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Do not throw any medicines into drains or rubbish. Ask your pharmacist to remove any medications you are no longer using. These measures will help protect the environment.
· The active substance is:
Alfa-amylase ............................................... .................................................. ......... 200 U.CEIP *
For 1 ml.
* Or 142.86 European Pharmacopoeia units per ml of syrup.
· The other components are:
Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
DOMAINE DE MONTCAUSSON
15 BOULEVARD CHARLES DE GAULLE
92707 COLOMBES CEDEX
ZI OF SIGNARGUES
LABORATOIRES DELPHARM TOURS
RUE PAUL LANGEVIN
37172 CHAMBRAY LES TOURS
440 AVENUE OF THE GENERAL DE GAULLE
14200 HEROUVILLE SAINT CLAIR
[to be completed later by the holder]
Detailed information on this medicine is available on the ANSM website (France).
Health Education Council:
Due to the mainly viral origin of pathologies that can cause sore throats and fever-free, simple gestures must be respected, to avoid contaminating your surroundings, in particular:
· wash your hands frequently
· keep away from elderly and young children (wearing mask is recommended)
· avoid smoking
· drink enough
· blowing often with disposable handkerchiefs
· moisten the nasal mucosa with suitable washing solutions
· live in rooms with a humid atmosphere (using a humidifier as required)
· regularly ventilate the room
YOUR PHARMACIST, YOUR DOCTOR, KNOWS THE MEDICINES WELL.
DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK FOR THEM.
NEVER LEAVE A MEDICINE TO THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Sale of drugs online -Pharmacy approved Ars Care and Nature
Sale of natural medicines online in your Bio Pharmacy approved Ars. Be careful, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet carefully before ordering it, and keep it in its original box as soon as it is received. In particular, observe Dosage, duration of treatment and storage conditions. Do not let the medicine reach children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products. Please inform your online pharmacist of ongoing treatments to identify any incompatibilities. The order validation form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.