Spregal Lotion 200ml on sale in our pharmacy bio, is a topical solution indicated for the local treatment of scabies.
Available ships in 1-2 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
SPREGAL LOTION 200ML
For warnings, precautions for use and cons-indications, see the instructions for use.
Description Spregal Lotion 200ml
Spregal Lotion 200ml destroyed some skin parasites. It is used to treat itch, an infectious skin disease caused by a parasite.
Using advice from Spregal Lotion 200ml
- To the treatment preferably in the evening to keep the product while avoiding the night toilet.
- Be sure to protect the face, including the eyes, nose and mouth with a towel. This is especially important in infants and young children.
- Protect the floor with a towel example not because the product is slightly fat, the impact of his spray can cause slip hazard.
- Spray all over the body, except the face and scalp, taking away the bottle of 20-30 cm from the treatment area.
Spray up and down on the trunk and limbs, so reocuvrir any body surface without leaving any untreated space (the sprayed areas immediately becoming glossy).
- Spray thoroughly on the spaces between the fingers of the hands and feet, underarms, soles, genitals and the most affected areas.
- Keep the product in contact with the skin for 12 hours. Do not wash for at least 12 hours, including hands (in case of toilet hand, it is imperative to spray again).
Once the processing performed, put on clean clothes.
- At the end of 12 hours and only after 12 hours, lather and rinse abondmment.
- Proceed along with meticulous disinfection of linen and bedding that may have been contaminated with the parasite.
When using a product containing esdépallethrine on clothes, bedding or any other object, they should not be used within 12 hours of application of this product.
In case of lesions on the face: lightly rub the lesions of the face with a cotton impregnated solution.
In infants and young children: follow the recommendations of your doctor.
Composition Lotion 200ml Spregal
Esdépalléthrine 0.663%, 5.305% piperonyl butoxide, 96% ethanol, 6.779%, diethylene glycol monoethyl ether 47.379%, 13.558% glycolisés polyoxyethylene glycerides, propellant gas: HFA 134a 26.316%.
Precaution of use
Spregal Lotion 200ml should not be used in the following cases:
- Allergy to any component
- In asthmatic subjects or in subjects who have previously experienced difficulty breathing episodes with wheezing in the chest, as well as in young children or infants who developed respiratory ailments such as bronchitis, difficulty in breathing and wheezing in the chest (bronchiolitis, bronchitis wheezing ...)
- In cases of scabies in these subjects should be selected for treating a product that is not presented in pressurized form.
- This recommendation concerns both the subject matter that the person applying the product.
- If in doubt, consult your doctor.
Do not spray on the face.
Itching may continue for 6-8 days after treatment. This does not mean treatment failure.
If itching continues beyond 8 days, it is essential to seek the advice of your doctor.
It is necessary to consult your doctor before treating infants under 2 years of age or a young child.
Warning ! Flammable liquid :
The sprays must be performed in a well ventilated area.
Keep away from sources of heat.
- Do not spray on the face, especially at the eyes, nose and mouth.
- In case of accidental projection on the nose, mouth or eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not breathe spray lotion: use this product in a ventilated area.
- Do not spray near a flame or a glowing object.
- No smoking.
Drug interactions and other interactions:
To avoid possible interactions between several drugs, it should be noted systematically any other ongoing treatment with your doctor or pharmacist.
Introducing Spregal Lotion 200ml
Pressurized bottle 200g.
Warning, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not leave medicines within reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.