ThermaCare DOS HEATING PATCH BOX 4: self-heating patch relieves pain effectively and target 8h constant heat
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 09/30/2013Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
ThermaCare DOS HEATING PATCH BOX OF 4
Description ThermaCare DOS HEATING PATCH BOX OF 4
* Patches Heated Lower back and hip produce real heat that penetrates deeply to soothe and relax tense muscles. Each pad provides 8 hours of relief while you are wearing it and feeling relief continues even after you have removed it.
* The heating patches are designed to fit the shape of the lower back and hips, and are thin enough to be worn discreetly under clothing.
* Patches ThermaCare heating allow you to move freely while delivering therapeutic heat that penetrates deep to relax tight muscles in the lower back.
* Patches heating ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip provide lasting relief of minor muscular aches and pains associated with overexertion, strains, sprains and arthritis.
* When used as directed, ThermaCare Lower back and hip can be 8 hours a day for 7 days in a row *.
Directions for use ThermaCare DOS HEATING PATCH BOX OF 4
To benefit from the therapeutic heat of ThermaCare Lower Back & Hip, follow these steps:
1 Open the pouch by tearing, only at the time of use. The belt compresses ThermaCare can take 30 minutes to reach its therapeutic temperature.
2 Place the compress, dark side of skin on the lower back or hip, the sore spot.
3 If you are 55 or older, apply the compress over clothing rather than directly on the skin.
4 Press down firmly. For maximum effectiveness, we recommend you wear ThermaCare for 8 hours straight.
Do not use for more than 8 hours per 24-hour period.
Caution for ThermaCare DOS HEATING PATCH BOX OF 4
* Make sure the skin where you apply the pad is clean and dry, and that you did not apply lotions, skin moisturizers or other topical products (including products and medicated patches.)
* Place the warm compress on your back or hip and adjust as needed. When you are comfortable, attach the pad by attaching small fasteners.
* Not over tighten. Adjust if necessary.
Do not use the patch:
- With creams, gels or oils for muscle pain, or other heat sources
- On broken skin
- In case of bruising or swelling
- On portions of the body to heat insensitive
- On people unable to remove the patch themselves
- For children under 12.
- Among people 55 and older, wear the patch on a garment and do not use it in your sleep
Get all medicines, pharmaceuticals Pfizer. Among them, treatment helping you in your smoking cessation at affordable prices on Care and nature, your bio pharmacy online!
Patch Warming Pharmacy: Discover our different heating patches in medical equipment within your bio care and natural pharmacy
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.