PHYTOSUN AROMS VEGETABLE OIL Argan - Argan Argania spinosa BIO pump bottle
Cosmetic pearl Berber women, argan protection from the elements and makes the hair soft and smooth.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 03/8/2013Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
PHYTOSUN AROMS VEGETABLE OIL Argan Spinosa ARGANIA BIO 50 ml pump bottle
This wonderful oil from Morocco is a pearl of cosmetics: the argan oil tones and rejuvenates the skin by restoring the protective hydrolipid film. It provides the structural components of the skin cells it feeds, giving it tone and radiance like the best anti-aging treatments.
Properties vegetable oil Argan Argania spinosa BIO Phytosun aroms
Argan oil is anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant. It is also
hypolipidemizing and anticholestérolémiante. It is a heart protector. But it is also anti-acne, anti-psoriasis, anti-redness, anti-aging topical antifungal and track. It is also used as a tonic and aphrodisiac.
- cosmetic pearl Berber women, argan protects from the elements and makes them soft and smooth hair.
- Sources of essential fatty acids Omega 3 - 6-9.
- Bases ideal to dilute essential oils.
- Anti-age mature and dry skin
- Nourishes the skin and helps slow down the signs of aging.
- Revitalizes, firms and protects tissues.
- Care fortifying dry nails and hair.
- Pure or combined with other vegetable oils.
Use of lipid extract Argan Bio
Pure or combined with other vegetable oils.
Ideal for diluting essential oils.
Composition of vegetable oil Argan Argania spinosa BIO Phytosun aroms
100% vegetable oil Argan BIO
ORGANIC means: ingredient resulting from Biological Agriculture (Certisys Inspection-BE-BIO-01).
Tips for using vegetable oil Argan Argania spinosa BIO Phytosun aroms
oral use: 10 g (1 tablespoon) daily.
Eclat dry and dull skin
Through massage, helps to tone the skin a radiant awakened.
Ideal for dry hair shine.
Cosmetic use: Particularly suitable for mature skin or weakened. Used to protect the skin from aging, strengthen weak and brittle nails.
Precautions vegetable oil Argan Argania spinosa BIO Phytosun aroms
- Use of Precaution
- Not a sunscreen
- If allergic ground, ask your pharmacist
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store away from light and heat in its tightly closed
All vegetable oils BIO Phytosun aroms are certified AB (Organic Farming and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and complete.
Phytosun arôms has been developing HEBBD Quality Essential Oils, Vegetable Oils and Aromatic Hydrolates for more than 20 years. This guarantee of quality and safety, recognized by pharmacists and doctors, positions Phytosun arôms as a leader in the sector.
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, AN EXPERT BRAND IN AROMATHERAPY
Phytosun arôms is one of the brands of Omega Pharma France laboratories. Phytosun arôms provides all the guarantees of traceability of a pharmaceutical laboratory in the field of natural substances extracted from plants. Phytosun arôms products are subject to very strict pharmaceutical controls and are exclusively distributed in pharmacy and drugstore.
To meet the changing expectations of consumers, Phytosun arôms launched in 1990 the first finished product of the market: Aesculapius , then continued to develop its range of finished products with Phoebus, Demeter , a range of Oils Care Kiné + , a range of Complexes for Diffusers, a range of Aromatic Baths and a range of Aroma Ampoules .
PHYTOSUN ARÔMS, A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
PHYTOSUN arôms undertakes to comply with the HEBBD (Botanically and Biochemically Modified Essential Oil), French and / or European Pharmacopoeia and internal standards requirements .
- Choice of origins, quality of the botanical species and selection of the producer organ of the plant.
- Quality of the extraction methods used: steam distillation or cold expression.
- Control of the identity and quality of the Essential Oil by analysis: gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Guarantee of a 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil: unmodified or diluted, not deterpenated or rectified, not reconstituted.
Respect the precautions for use specific to each Essential Oil, appearing on the packaging or present on the detailed pages of the site.
If you have any questions, ask your pharmacist for advice.
Natural pharmacy specialized in Organic Vegetable Oils
Discover our new range of vegetable oils selected by our pharmacists and naturopaths experts in aromatherapy. Each batch of organic vegetable oil is systematically analyzed by an independent specialized laboratory. Organic vegetable oils are used in aromatherapy and cosmetics both to dilute the essential oils but also to bring new virtues (nourishing, regulating, anti-aging, ...)
How to use your vegetable oil
Moisturize your skin and remove makeup with vegetable oils:
On the surface of our skin, our layer of dead cells or the stratum corneum is rich in lipids. They contain ceramides, cholesterol and fatty acids ... Frequent washing with detergents eliminates this lipid film. That is why it is advisable to use vegetable oils, 100% natural to moisturize the skin and eliminate impurities in order to reconstitute a lipid film and keep skin beautiful and healthy.
- For example, Pranarom Sweet Almond Vegetable Oil nourishes and soothes dry skin. It is emollient and protects the skin from drying out.
- Puressentiel 's organic macadamia vegetable oil softens and nourishes the skin, while preventing it from dehydration. Its fatty acid composition is very close to that of sebum: it is therefore suitable for everyone.
How to choose your organic vegetable oil
- Choose it virgin and unrefined. Indeed, a refined vegetable oil contains trans fatty acids, which can be harmful for the skin.
- Composition rich in fatty acid : Prefer vegetable oils rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and first cold pressed. PolyInsaturated Fatty Acids like omega-3 and omega-6 are essential and must be brought to our body through diet. Applied to the skin, they remain on the surface, at the level of the stratum corneum where they will allow to soften and bring a feeling of hydration.
- Choose vegetable oil according to its comedogenecity index : Prefer vegetable oils with low comedogenecity, that is to say that they do not favor or little black spots.
The comedogenicity index is measured on a scale from 0 to 5.
- Index 0: Not COMEDOGENE
- Clue 1: Little COMEDOGENE
- Clue 2: Slightly COMEDOGENE
- Clue 3: Moderately COMEDOGENE
- Index 4: Moderately to highly COMEDOGENE
- Indice 5: Very COMEDOGENE
For oily and acne-prone skin , use indices of 0 and 1, see 2, but avoid 3, 4 and 5. Oils rich in omega-3 are recommended for dry and reactive skin. Omega-3s will soothe inflamed skin with their anti-inflammatory properties ...
In a smoked glass bottle, tightly closed and protected from light, a vegetable oil is preserved for two years. Also find all our tips on our blog with " How to treat her hair with vegetable oils ". Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the best treatment adapted to your troubles and your personal situation. For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .