Is your hair dry, curly or kinky? Brittle? Damaged by the colors or the sun? Or even worse, all at once? Making an oil bath is an essential care to nourish and revitalize the hair. Vegetable oils have many benefits. Get to know them and simply perform a tailor-made care tailored to the nature and needs of your hair. Treating your hair with vegetable oils It is recommended at first to apply a bath to organic vegetable oils to treat your hair dry and damaged. This treatment involves applying a vegetable oil to the hair, or a mixture of several oils, and letting it act before making a shampoo. Also know that you can use vegetable butters such as organic shea butter, or mango butter. This...See article
Vegetable oil Avocado BIO PRANAROM
Available in bottles of 50 ml
Rich in vitamin E and very stable oil.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/10/2012Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Bio vegetable oil - Avocado - Persea gratissima
- Oil rich in vitamin E and very stable.
- Sources of essential fatty acids omega 3 to 6 - 9.
- Bases ideal to dilute essential oils.
Composition of vegetable oil Avocado
100% vegetable oil: Avocado BIO
BIO means: Ingredients from Organic Farming (control Certisys-BE-BIO-01).
Use of vegetable oil Avocado Tips
Oral use: 10 g (1 tablespoon) per day.
Cosmetic use: Suitable for the care of dry, irritated skin, making it soft and supple. Is used as a hair mask to strengthen and if hair loss.
Mixed equally with oils of carrot and hypericum parts, helps protect the skin against external aggressions (cold, wind, ...)
Precautions of Avocado vegetable oil
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- Keep away from sources of heat and light.
All vegetable oils are certified BIO AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and complete.
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
Natural pharmacy specialized in Organic Vegetable Oils
Discover our new range of vegetable oils selected by our pharmacists and naturopaths experts in aromatherapy. Each batch of organic vegetable oil is systematically analyzed by an independent specialized laboratory. Organic vegetable oils are used in aromatherapy and cosmetics both to dilute the essential oils but also to bring new virtues (nourishing, regulating, anti-aging, ...)
How to use your vegetable oil
Moisturize your skin and remove makeup with vegetable oils:
On the surface of our skin, our layer of dead cells or the stratum corneum is rich in lipids. They contain ceramides, cholesterol and fatty acids ... Frequent washing with detergents eliminates this lipid film. That is why it is advisable to use vegetable oils, 100% natural to moisturize the skin and eliminate impurities in order to reconstitute a lipid film and keep skin beautiful and healthy.
- For example, Pranarom Sweet Almond Vegetable Oil nourishes and soothes dry skin. It is emollient and protects the skin from drying out.
- Puressentiel 's organic macadamia vegetable oil softens and nourishes the skin, while preventing it from dehydration. Its fatty acid composition is very close to that of sebum: it is therefore suitable for everyone.
How to choose your organic vegetable oil
- Choose it virgin and unrefined. Indeed, a refined vegetable oil contains trans fatty acids, which can be harmful for the skin.
- Composition rich in fatty acid : Prefer vegetable oils rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and first cold pressed. PolyInsaturated Fatty Acids like omega-3 and omega-6 are essential and must be brought to our body through diet. Applied to the skin, they remain on the surface, at the level of the stratum corneum where they will allow to soften and bring a feeling of hydration.
- Choose vegetable oil according to its comedogenecity index : Prefer vegetable oils with low comedogenecity, that is to say that they do not favor or little black spots.
The comedogenicity index is measured on a scale from 0 to 5.
- Index 0: Not COMEDOGENE
- Clue 1: Little COMEDOGENE
- Clue 2: Slightly COMEDOGENE
- Clue 3: Moderately COMEDOGENE
- Index 4: Moderately to highly COMEDOGENE
- Indice 5: Very COMEDOGENE
For oily and acne-prone skin , use indices of 0 and 1, see 2, but avoid 3, 4 and 5. Oils rich in omega-3 are recommended for dry and reactive skin. Omega-3s will soothe inflamed skin with their anti-inflammatory properties ...
In a smoked glass bottle, tightly closed and protected from light, a vegetable oil is preserved for two years. Also find all our tips on our blog with " How to treat her hair with vegetable oils ". Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the best treatment adapted to your troubles and your personal situation. For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .