LCA Organic Vegetable Oil Calendula 50ml in our pharmacy bio, Comment on advice for use and dosage with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
LCA organic vegetable oil of Calendula 50 ml
Process of obtaining: Solar maceration of organic Calendula flowers in organic Sunflower oil
Part of the plant extracted: Dry flowers
Botanical Name: Calendula officinalis
Botanical family: Asteraceae
Calendula oil is a very good friend of Baby and sensitive skin!
LCA Organic Calendula vegetable oil is used in case of:
- Chapped, razor burn
- Skins with atopic tendency
- Sun burn
- Skin prone to itching
- Insect bites
- Fragile and delicate skin
- Skin tugging, reactive skin
- Dry, rough skin
Description of LCA Organic Vegetable Oil Calendula
Calendula flowers have been used for centuries to relieve edema and congestions following a burn.
- The vegetable oil of Calendula has an anti-inflammatory, decongestant, anti-oedematous and healing action.
- Softening and softening , vegetable oil Calendula brings softness and elasticity to the skin.
- It is also antioxidant and photoprotective , limiting the appearance of signs of skin aging.
Advice for use and dosage
Spray the oil in the palm of your hand then apply light massage on the perfectly cleansed skin. Can be used orally.
Comment on the recommendations for use and dosage of LCA Organic Vegetable Oil Calendula with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Fatty acids (main): Oleic acid (omega 9): 40% - Linoleic acid (omega 6): 20% - Palmitic acid: 9% - Stearic acid: 7% ...
Active constituents: Vitamin E, sterols, saponides, flavonoids (lupeol, quercetin ...), triterpenic esters (faradiol esters), carotenoids (including beta-carotene, flavoxanthin, lutein, lycophene ...) ...) .. .
Precaution of use
- For external use only.
- May cause allergic reactions in people sensitive to Asteraceae.
- This colorful oily macerate can stain clothing, we advise you to get it into the skin before wearing clothes.
- As a rule of thumb, always do a test of application of your preparation, in the fold of the elbow, at least 48h before using it.
Presentation of LCA Organic Vegetable Oil of Calendula
LCA Organic Calendula vegetable oil comes in the form of a 50 ml pump bottle.
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
Tips for burning or skin irritation:
Mix Calendula oil with lavender essential oil spray apply several times a day until improvement.
At the heart of the Alpes de Haute-Provence, the Combe d'Ase Laboratory (La Combe de l'Ass in Provence) has been specialized in Aromatherapy for nearly 40 years.
Respectful of the artisanal know-how of the pickers and distillers of aromatic plants, all its essential oils are selected with the greatest care. Its formulation expertise is at the origin of cosmetics and wellness products of unparalleled and valuable quality.
LCA Aroma benefits from the labels Cosmebio and AB BIO , two labels certified by Ecocert ; the European specialist in the certification of products from organic farming.
Of a demanding nature, LCA Aroma is committed to offering only products combining efficiency, safety, pleasure and simplicity. That's why the range of essential oils is the answer to these requirements!
Thus, Combe d'Ase Laboratory offers only Botanically Essential and Biochemically Defined Essential Oils (HEBBD), so-called chemotyped oils. This name means that each bottle of essential oil is identified by:
- The botanical name of the plant from which is extracted the part of the plant that secretes the oil.
- His chemotype: the main molecules it contains.
- The country of origin of the plant its mode of cultivation (wild, organic or natural).
The attachment to the terroir and to the botanical specificity of each plant, such as the respect of the harvest periods, the ripening and distillation periods, are essential elements of selection. This is why the Laboratoire Combe d'Ase is constantly on the lookout for the variety and / or origin that is the most rich in virtues and benefits, but also the best know-how of the producers.
Natural pharmacy specialized in Organic Vegetable Oils
Discover our new range of vegetable oils selected by our pharmacists and naturopaths experts in aromatherapy. Each batch of organic vegetable oil is systematically analyzed by an independent specialized laboratory. Organic vegetable oils are used in aromatherapy and cosmetics both to dilute the essential oils but also to bring new virtues (nourishing, regulating, anti-aging, ...)
How to use your vegetable oil
Moisturize your skin and remove makeup with vegetable oils:
On the surface of our skin, our layer of dead cells or the stratum corneum is rich in lipids. They contain ceramides, cholesterol and fatty acids ... Frequent washing with detergents eliminates this lipid film. That is why it is advisable to use vegetable oils, 100% natural to moisturize the skin and eliminate impurities in order to reconstitute a lipid film and keep skin beautiful and healthy.
- For example, Pranarom Sweet Almond Vegetable Oil nourishes and soothes dry skin. It is emollient and protects the skin from drying out.
- Puressentiel 's organic macadamia vegetable oil softens and nourishes the skin, while preventing it from dehydration. Its fatty acid composition is very close to that of sebum: it is therefore suitable for everyone.
How to choose your organic vegetable oil
- Choose it virgin and unrefined. Indeed, a refined vegetable oil contains trans fatty acids, which can be harmful for the skin.
- Composition rich in fatty acid : Prefer vegetable oils rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids and first cold pressed. PolyInsaturated Fatty Acids like omega-3 and omega-6 are essential and must be brought to our body through diet. Applied to the skin, they remain on the surface, at the level of the stratum corneum where they will allow to soften and bring a feeling of hydration.
- Choose vegetable oil according to its comedogenecity index : Prefer vegetable oils with low comedogenecity, that is to say that they do not favor or little black spots.
The comedogenicity index is measured on a scale from 0 to 5.
- Index 0: Not COMEDOGENE
- Clue 1: Little COMEDOGENE
- Clue 2: Slightly COMEDOGENE
- Clue 3: Moderately COMEDOGENE
- Index 4: Moderately to highly COMEDOGENE
- Indice 5: Very COMEDOGENE
For oily and acne-prone skin , use indices of 0 and 1, see 2, but avoid 3, 4 and 5. Oils rich in omega-3 are recommended for dry and reactive skin. Omega-3s will soothe inflamed skin with their anti-inflammatory properties ...
In a smoked glass bottle, tightly closed and protected from light, a vegetable oil is preserved for two years. Also find all our tips on our blog with " How to treat her hair with vegetable oils ". Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the best treatment adapted to your troubles and your personal situation. For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .