Organic Niaouli essential oil ( Melaleuca quinquenervia CT CINEOLE ) PRANAROM
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/20/2012Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 129€*
Organic essential oil Niaouli Melaleuca quinquenervia PRANAROM
Aromatic molecules: 1.8 cineole, viridiflorol
Distilled part: leaf
Niaouli provides a remarkable essential oil of efficacy and tolerance, formerly called gomenol. Like true lavender, it is considered a panacea as its indications are so broad. The multiple results obtained by its use allow it to rank in the top 10 essential oils used by the informed consumer.
Description of ORGANIC essential oil Niaouli Melaleuca quinquenervia PRANAROM
Traditionally known for its properties: • selective antibacterial • fungicide • antimycobacterial • anticatarrhal, expectorant, balsamic • venous decongestant • skin radioprotective • antiviral • skin tonic, topical.
Directions for use and dosage
Give your opinion on the advice for use and dosage of ORGANIC essential oil Niaouli Melaleuca quinquenervia PRANAROM with our partner Avis checked after your purchase.
Professional advice: Oral use: 2 drops HECT, 3 times a day, in honey, olive oil or on cane sugar, under the tongue. Skin: 4 drops HECT in local rubs, 3 times per day.
Daily: 1 drop of niaouli in your night cream will be enough to make you benefit from the skin tonic action of this superb essential oil.
Organic Niaouli essential oil ( Melaleuca quinquenervia CT CINEOLE ) PRANAROM
Precautions for use
Special precautions: • Keep out of reach of young children • This product cannot replace a balanced diet • Do not exceed the recommended dose • Unless advised by the doctor or pharmacist, do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding and in children under 3 years of age • Keep away from all sources of heat and light.
Presentation of ORGANIC essential oil Niaouli Melaleuca quinquenervia PRANAROM
Available in 125ml, 250ml and 750ml bottles
Our advice and opinions from pharmacy experts
All our organic essential oils are AB certified (Organic Agriculture and Certisys Control BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and integral. Each has an original name, HECT (ChemoTypée Essential Oil), intended to characterize them from a botanical and biochemical point of view.
Warnings : essential oils are endowed with an impressive reactive power. So scrupulously respect the prescribed doses, they are the fruit of long experience as a researcher. An excess would bring nothing more on the therapeutic level but could, on the contrary, cause undesirable effects.
The action of niaouli against viruses:
The Pranarôm laboratory has carried out several studies highlighting the proven action of Niaouli essential oil on certain viruses:
- Garozzo, A., Timpanaro, R., Bisignano, B., Furneri, PM, Bisignano, G., & Castro, A. (2009). In vitro antiviral activity of Melaleuca alternifolia essential oil. Letters in applied microbiology, 49 (6), 806-808.
- Reichling, J., Schnitzler, P., Suschke, U., & Saller, R. (2009). Essential oils of aromatic plants with antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, and cytotoxic properties – an overview . Complementary Medicine Research, 16 (2), 79-90.
- Schnitzler, P., Schon, K. and Reichling, J. (2001) Antiviral activity of Australian tea tree oil and eucalyptus oil against herpes simplex virus in cell culture. Pharmazie 56, 343–347.
- Mohammad, A., & Mehmood, D. In Vivo Anti-Viral Effect of Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil) and Olea europaea (Olive Leaf Extract) on Vero Cell Adapted Avian Influenza Virus . Human Journals. Research Article December 2018 Vol.:14, Issue: 1 Citation: Mohammad Danish Mehmood et al. Ijppr.Human, 2018; Flight. 14 (1): 7-19.
- Usachev, EV, Pyankov, OV, Usacheva, OV, & Agranovski, IE (2013). Antiviral activity of tea tree and eucalyptus oil aerosol and vapor. Journal of aerosol science, 59, 22-30.
- Ankita, S., Chandra, SS, & Arti, T. (2013). Phytochemical study and antimicrobial activities of cinnamomum camphora. World Journal of Pharmaceutical research Volume 3, Issue 2, 2287-2294
- Astani, A., & Schnitzler, P. (2014). Antiviral activity of monoterpenes beta-pinene and limonene against herpes simplex virus in vitro. Iranian journal of microbiology, 6 (3), 149.
- Astani, A., Reichling, J., & Schnitzler, P. (2010). Comparative study on the antiviral activity of selected monoterpenes derived from essential oils. Phytotherapy Research: An International Journal Devoted to Pharmacological and Toxicological Evaluation of Natural Product Derivatives, 24 (5), 673-679.
- Bisignano, B. (2009). Attività antiviral e studio del meccanismo d'azione di estratti di melaleuca alternifolia nei vonfronti del virus dell'influenza A. Area 06 - Scienze mediche. http://hdl.handle.net/10761/ 1767
- Blanchard, JM (2007). Cinnamomum camphora with cineole (ravintsara), a plant at the service of the prevention of hospital-acquired infections ?. Phytotherapy, 5 (1), 15-20.
- Carson, CF, Ashton, L., Dry, L., Smith, DW and Riley, TV (2001) Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil gel (6%) for the treatment of recurrent herpes labialis. J Antimicrob Chemother 48, 450–451.
- Carson, CF, Smith, DW, Lampacher, GJ and Riley, TV (2008) Use of deception to achieve double-blinding in a clinical trial of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil for the treatment of recurrent herpes labialis. Contemp Clin Trials 29, 9–12.
- Galan, DM, Ezeudu, NE,…, & Malcolm, BJ (2020). Eucalyptol (1, 8-cineole): an underutilized ally in respiratory disorders ?. Journal of Essential Oil Research, 1-8.
- Garozzo, A., Timpanaro, R., Stivala, A., Bisignano, G., & Castro, A. (2011). Activity of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil on Influenza virus A / PR / 8: study on the mechanism of action. Antiviral research, 89 (1), 83-88.
- Hamidpour, R., Hamidpour, S., Hamidpour, M., & Shahlari, M. (2014). Chemistry, Pharmacology and Medicinal Property of Camphor (Cinnamomum Camphora) Traditional Remedy with the History of Treating Several Diseases. Global Journal of Medical Research.
- Jean Michel Blanchard (2007). Cinnamomum camphora CT cineole (ravintsara), a plant to help prevent nosocomial infections in the hospital environment. International Journal of Clinical Aromatherapy Vol. 4 issue 1
- Li, X., Duan, S., Chu, C., Xu, J., Zeng, G., Lam, AKY,… & Gu, H. (2013). Melaleuca alternifolia concentrate inhibits in vitro entry of influenza virus into host cells. Molecules, 18 (8), 9550-9566.
- Li, Y., Xu, YL,… & Xu, PP (2017). Intranasal co-administration of 1, 8-cineole with influenza vaccine provide cross-protection against influenza virus infection. Phytomedicine, 34, 127-135.
- Loizzo, MR, Saab, AM, Tundis, R., Statti, GA, Menichini, F., Lampronti, I.,… & Doerr, HW (2008). Phytochemical analysis and in vitro antiviral activities of the essential oils of seven Lebanon species. Chemistry & biodiversity, 5 (3), 461-470.
- Mansard, M., Laurain-Mattar, D., & Couic-Marinier, F. (2019). Ravintsara essential oil. Pharmaceutical News, 58 (585), 57-59.
- Morales-Rico, CL,… & González-Camejo, I. (2012). Composición química del aceite esencial de las partes aéreas de Melaleuca quinquenervia. Revista CENIC. Ciencias Químicas, 43, 1-2.
- Müller, J. et al. (2016). 1, 8-Cineole potentiates IRF3-mediated antiviral response in human stem cells and in an ex vivo model of rhinosinusitis. Clinical Science, 130 (15), 1339-1352.
- Riley, TV (2005). Antiviral Activity of Tea Tree Oil – In Vitro and In Vivo. TV Riley - 2005 - academia.edu
- Siddique, S., et al. (2018). Chemical characterization, antioxidant and antimicrobial activities of essential oil from Melaleuca quinquenervia leaves. Indian Journal of Experimental Biology, 56, 686-693.
- Timpanaro, R., Garozzo, A., Bisignano, B., Stivala, A., Furneri, PM, Tempera, G., & Castro, A. (2007). Inhibitory effect of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree oil) on influenza A / PR / 8 virus replication. International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents, (29), S202-S203.
- Worth, H., .. & Dethlefsen, U. (2009). Concomitant therapy with Cineole (Eucalyptole) reduces exacerbations in COPD: a placebo-controlled double-blind trial. Respiratory research, 10 (1), 69.
- Yang, Z., Wu, N., .. & Efferth, T. (2010). Anti-infectious bronchitis virus (IBV) activity of 1, 8-cineole: Effect on nucleocapsid (N) protein. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, 28 (3), 323-330.
- Zamora, ACP (2015). The Antiviral Properties of Melaleuca alternifolia concentrate (MAC) against West Nile virus (Doctoral dissertation, Griffith University).