PRANAROM Essential Oil 10ML BADIANE: Essential Oils Chemotype (HECT) Pranarôm meet the highest quality requirements.
En stock expedié en 1 à 2 jours ouvrés
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2014Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
PRANAROM Essential Oil 10ML BADIANE
- Asthmatic bronchitis, sinusitis, hay
- Essential Oils range PRANAROM
- 10 ml bottle
Description PRANAROM Essential Oil 10ML BADIANE
Latin name: Illicium verum
Extracted from: Fruit
Molecules: Trans anethole
Essential Oils Chemotype (HECT) Pranarôm meet the highest quality requirements.
Pranarôm offers a wide range of essential oils chemotyped.
Pranarôm performs quality control at every stage to ensure you essential oil:
- Chemotype and botanically certified.
- 100% natural, synthetic non-denatured components, oils or mineral spirits.
- 100% pure, uncut with other essential oils.
- 100% complete, unbleached, non peroxidized, not deterpenated not rectified.
Essential oil use PRANAROM BADIANE advice 10ML
Properties: wheezing bronchitis, sinusitis, colds, spasmodic cough. Dyspepsia, flatulence, aérocolite, spasmodic enterocolitis. Oligomenorrhea, menopause, pre-menopause. Rheumatism, lumbago.
Indications Aromatherapy: Anti spasmodic. Expectorant. Stimulating tonic. Oestrogen-like.
100% essential oil of anise or star anise.
Use Precautions PRANAROM Essential Oil 10ML BADIANE
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Never put pure essential oils in the nose, in the ears or on the anogenital region.
- Avoid the use of essential oils during the first three months of pregnancy.
- The use of essential oils during pregnancy and breastfeeding for women requires the advice of an aromatherapist notified.
- If hypersensitivity or allergic conditions, test the essential oil before use:
- Place 1-2 drops of essential oil selected from the elbow,
- Wait 10 minutes,
- Declare any skin reaction
- Do not expose to sunlight after applying essential oil containing furocoumarins (ET expressées zest citrus: lemon, mandarin, sweet orange, etc.). These essential oils are photo-sensitizing and greatly increases the risk of sunburn and burns.
- Essential phenolated or oils are rich in aldehydes dermocaustic (aggressive to the skin) and must be diluted in vegetable oil in a proportion of 85% vegetable oil to 15% essential oil.
- The use of essential oils internally requires the opinion of a professional. In case of accidental ingestion: ingest vegetable oil and contact a poison control center.
- Essential oils are not soluble in water. For an aromatic bath, use a suitable dispersant (Labrafil, labrasol, disper) in an amount four times the amount of essential oil. Do not exceed 10 drops of essential oil per 100 gallons of water.
- Intramuscular injection of essential oils is dangerous and prohibited.
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.