PRANAROM Essential Oil 10ML BADIANE: Essential Oils Chemotype (HECT) Pranarôm meet the highest quality requirements.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: Aroma library small model PRANAROM 20 essential oils
En stock expedié en 1 à 2 jours ouvrés
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 01/20/2014Preview the Shipping Fees - Free Shipping from 99€*
PRANAROM Essential Oil 10ML BADIANE
- Asthmatic bronchitis, sinusitis, hay
- Essential Oils range PRANAROM
- 10 ml bottle
Description PRANAROM Essential Oil 10ML BADIANE
Latin name: Illicium verum
Extracted from: Fruit
Molecules: Trans anethole
Essential Oils Chemotype (HECT) Pranarôm meet the highest quality requirements.
Pranarôm offers a wide range of essential oils chemotyped.
Pranarôm performs quality control at every stage to ensure you essential oil:
- Chemotype and botanically certified.
- 100% natural, synthetic non-denatured components, oils or mineral spirits.
- 100% pure, uncut with other essential oils.
- 100% complete, unbleached, non peroxidized, not deterpenated not rectified.
Essential oil use PRANAROM BADIANE advice 10ML
Properties: wheezing bronchitis, sinusitis, colds, spasmodic cough. Dyspepsia, flatulence, aérocolite, spasmodic enterocolitis. Oligomenorrhea, menopause, pre-menopause. Rheumatism, lumbago.
Indications Aromatherapy: Anti spasmodic. Expectorant. Stimulating tonic. Oestrogen-like.
100% essential oil of anise or star anise.
Use Precautions PRANAROM Essential Oil 10ML BADIANE
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Never put pure essential oils in the nose, in the ears or on the anogenital region.
- Avoid the use of essential oils during the first three months of pregnancy.
- The use of essential oils during pregnancy and breastfeeding for women requires the advice of an aromatherapist notified.
- If hypersensitivity or allergic conditions, test the essential oil before use:
- Place 1-2 drops of essential oil selected from the elbow,
- Wait 10 minutes,
- Declare any skin reaction
- Do not expose to sunlight after applying essential oil containing furocoumarins (ET expressées zest citrus: lemon, mandarin, sweet orange, etc.). These essential oils are photo-sensitizing and greatly increases the risk of sunburn and burns.
- Essential phenolated or oils are rich in aldehydes dermocaustic (aggressive to the skin) and must be diluted in vegetable oil in a proportion of 85% vegetable oil to 15% essential oil.
- The use of essential oils internally requires the opinion of a professional. In case of accidental ingestion: ingest vegetable oil and contact a poison control center.
- Essential oils are not soluble in water. For an aromatic bath, use a suitable dispersant (Labrafil, labrasol, disper) in an amount four times the amount of essential oil. Do not exceed 10 drops of essential oil per 100 gallons of water.
- Intramuscular injection of essential oils is dangerous and prohibited.
Pranarôm International is a family laboratory has built a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy. Belgium-based International Pranarôm is a serious reference for quality essential oils chemotyped throughout Europe as well as around the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
Pranarôm the name was chosen for its double meaning:
- Prana means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) that breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- Arom who just Aromate. The term "aromatic" any aromatic plant which is extracted essential oils.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) provided by essential oils, plants quintessential aromatiques.Le HECT label guarantees:
- A botanically certified distilled plant
- Distilled part of the specified plant
- A defined chemotype
- A steam distillation quality water
This label ensures an essential oil:
100% NATURAL, non-denatured synthetic components, oils or with mineral spirits, 100% Pure, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols; 100% TOTAL, unbleached, non peroxidised not deterpenated and not rectified.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from reputable producers that follow the lines of pipes Pranarôm.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
Organic Essential Oils: All our essential oils come from pharmaceutical companies and are chemotyped. The essential oils that we distribute are 100% pure, 100% natural and 100% full or full. Essential oil HECT or WEEKLY: We present for sale only certified organic essential oils by ECOCERT, EOBBD (Essential Oils Botanically and Biochemically Defined ) and HECT (Chemotyped essential oils).
Save time by using the quick order form. With a few clicks , you can easily order your favorite references.
Be fan of our Facebook page and get 5 % discount!
If you are not logged in to Facebook, please first log in and then refresh this page before clicking the Like button. Otherwise, you will not get your voucher.