ORGANIC essential oil Lédon du Greenland Ledum groenlandicum PRANAROM
The advice of your pharmacist
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/13/2012Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
Greenland lédon Ledum groenlandicum BIO
Aromatic molecules : Monoterpenes, sesquiterpenes
Distilled part: flowering twig
This rare and precious Bio Essential Oil is effective in cases of cirrhosis, promotes liver drainage and regeneration of hepatic cells, renal or hepatic bowel colic, viral hepatitis, Depression, extreme stress, insomnia.
The Greenland lecon provides a rare, precious and fabulous Bio essential oil. Efficiency is matched only by its very high price.
It is a shrub that grows abundantly in northern peatlands, It gives off a strong scent of its foliage used in herbal tea or to flavor beer.
Traditionally known for its properties:
- Stimulant digestive, carminative, stomachic
- Decongestant and regenerative hepatocyte
- Anti-inflammatory, analgesic
- Antispasmodic, Antiallergic, Antidepressant
Traditionally used for:
- Skin allergies and hypersensitivities
- Lymph nodes inflamed
- Hepatic and nephritic poisoning of various etiology
- Hepatitis and viral enteritis
- Promotes liver drainage and liver cell regeneration
- Prostate congestion and adenoma
- Insomnia, depression, extreme stress
- Spasms of the solar plexus
- Thyroid imbalance
In synergy with other essential oils and in localized applications
In massage diluted in a vegetable oil
For Cirrhose (according to D.Baudoux): HE Lédon du Greenland: 2 drops, HE Thyme CT Thujanol: 2 drops? HE Clove: 1 drop, HE Peppermint: 1 drops
2 drops of mixture 3 times a day before meals on 1/4 piece of sugar cane to suck or in a teaspoon of olive oil, for 3 weeks, stop for one week, then resume treatment .
- Do not use in children under 6 years
- Do not use during pregnancy and lactation
- no extended opinion without the advice of a professional.
- Not recommended for people taking medicines to thin the blood or coumarins.
All our organic essential oils are certified AB (Organic Farming and Certisys Control BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and integral.Each has an original name, HECT (Essential Oil ChemoTypée), intended to characterize them from one point botanical and biochemical.
Warning: Essential oils have an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously respect the doses prescribed, they are the result of a long experience of researcher. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, on the contrary, cause undesirable effects.
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
An organic essential oil comes from a biological culture that guarantees the cultivation of the aromatic plant on a healthy and robust soil, subject to natural conditions, which exclude the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides and other chemical substances. On the labels of organic essential oil appears the initials referring to the origin of the plant used, the most famous labels being undoubtedly the green food label Organic Agriculture (AB) with the European green leaf or the Cosmebio label for the organic essential oils cosmetics.
Organic essential oils
Organic Essential Oils : All our essential oils are from pharmaceutical laboratories and they are chemotyped. The organic essential oils that we distribute are 100% pure, 100% natural and 100% complete or integral. Essential Oil HECT or HEBD : We present for sale only essential oils certified BIO by ECOCERT, HEBBD (Essential Oils Botanically and Biochemically Defined) and HECT (Essential Oils ChemoTypées).
How are the organic essential oils obtained?
Steam distillation is the most common method of extracting essential oils. The extraction of essential oils from citrus zest (pericarp) is done by cold pressing. Absolutes are extracted by hot enfleurage and enfleurage cold as well as the extract Co2.
How to use organic essential oils
An organic essential oil must be natural, that is to say, ideally from organic farming. In this way, you can rest assured that your essential oil will not contain pesticides or GMOs ... Organic essential oils called "organic" (at least 95%) are stamped AB, Cosmebio or Ecocert. It is the guarantee of a product without addition, with a real traceability and a strict control. On the bottle, besides the Latin name and the botanical family of the plant, there is the chemotype - which defines the (s) biochemically active molecule (s) and majority (s) -, the expiry date. .
The organoleptic, physicochemical and chromatographic characteristics of Organic Essential Oils are perfectly defined and listed within the framework of standards development by AFNOR. When you buy a quality essential oil, this oil must meet many criteria of verifiable quality on the labeling. The labeling of the essential oil that you want to buy must include:
- the common name of the plant (lemon) and its name in Latin (citrus limonum)
- the composition and origin of the oil and if possible components
- part of the plant that has been distilled (flower, leaf, stem, bark, root)
- the main active ingredient
- the extraction process (by distillation of the plant or by mechanical expression concerning citrus fruits)
- the chemotype
- the provenance (geographical area or country)
- the net quantity
- the shelf life of the oil (expiry date)
Many properties are attached to organic essential oils. They can have an impact on the blood and lymphatic circulation, the nervous, digestive and hormonal systems. They can play a role of antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral or be recognized for their anesthetic or mucolytic properties.
Unless otherwise stated, the formulas are intended for adults, non-epileptic, non-asthmatic, non-renal or hepatic patients. Pregnant or lactating women should avoid using essential oils. Some essential oils mimic the action of hormones and are contraindicated in case of a history of hormone-dependent cancer. An essential oil can be stored for up to five years, in a smoked glass bottle, tightly closed and protected from light.
Also find all our advice on our blog with the warning on the use of certain essential oils , and also the different techniques to obtain essential oils . Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the best treatment adapted to your troubles and your personal situation. For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .