Essential oils are indicated in the treatment of rheumatism, allergies, neuralgia, bronchitis or even insomnia… However, they are also an excellent remedy to help us lose weight, as they facilitate and accelerate the loss of weights, including helping to burn fat, reducing water retention and fighting cravings and hunger . The active ingredients of some essential oils allow to drain, release fibers and speed up circulation, 3 essential points in the fight against cellulite with essential oils. They are most often used in massage and the mechanical action of the massage reinforces the effectiveness of the essential oil against cellulite. How to eliminate cellulite? Cellulite is a...See article
BIO Essential Oil Salvia officinalis Salvia officinalis large sheet PRANAROM
The advice of your pharmacist
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/13/2012Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
BIO Essential Oil Salvia officinalis Salvia officinalis large sheet PRANAROM
Name: Salvia officinalis broadleaf
Latin name: Salvia officinalis
Description: It has so many virtues that it goes to a universal and suitable for all ills plant.
- Flu, bronchitis, sinusitis - Viral Meningitis, viral neuritis, herpes labialis
- Viral enteritis, biliary insufficiency
- Irregular and / or painful Rules premenopausal
- Scars, keloid, healing problems, infections and skin problems, excessive sweating, cellulite
- Specific Antibacterial (Gram + cases, Staphylococcus aureus, streptococci) - Antifungal (candida albicans) - Powerful Antiviral - Expectorant, mucolytic - Lipolytic, anti-cellulite - Cholagogue and choleretic - Emmenagogue and mimic estrogen - Skin Healing, opposes sweating and hot flushes, reduces salivary secretions
Composition: Essential Oil 100% pure and natural
Distilled part of the plant: Flowering
Recommendations for use:
Use with caution
To be used with great caution because of its content of thujone, neurotoxic and abortive substance.
Prohibited for pregnant women and children, people with epilepsy, suffering from hypertension or very sick.
Limited use in time, especially if it is for internal use.
Internal use only under medical supervision.
In localized synergies with other oils for skin care applications
- In a few drops of friction, in synergy with other essential oils, on the lower abdomen and back for disorders related to menstrual cycles
- In a few drops of friction, in synergy with other essential oils on the chest and upper back to prevent and help fight against infections ENT
Unless authorized, do not use during pregnancy and lactation and children under 3 years notice.
Keep away from sources of heat and light.
Packaging: 10 ml
All essential oils are certified AB (Agriculture Biologique and Control Certisys BE-BIO-01), 100% pure, natural and intégrale.Chacune presents an original name, HECT (Chemotype essential oil) for characterizing a point botany and biochemically.
Warning: essential oils are endowed with an impressive reactive power. Therefore scrupulously observe the prescribed doses, they are the result of a long research experience. An excess would bring nothing more therapeutically but could, instead, cause adverse effects.
Pranarôm is a family laboratory that has forged a leading position in the field of scientific aromatherapy .
Based in Belgium, Pranarôm is a serious reference in the field of chemotyped essential oils throughout Europe as well as in the four corners of the world where its aromatherapy products are distributed.
The name Pranarôm was chosen for its double meaning:
- PRANA means "breath of life" (Indian version of Chi) this breath is the beginning of all action and decision is the essential energy.
- AROM coming from Aromate. The term "aromatic" is used to describe any aromatic plant from which essential oils are extracted.
Pranarôm, breath of life (overall health) brought by the essential oils, quintessence of the aromatic plants.
The HECT label guarantees you:
- a botanically certified distilled plant
- a distilled part of the specified plant
- a defined chemotype
- quality steam distillation
This label ensures you an essential oil:
- 100% NATURAL , undenatured by synthetic components, oils and mineral spirits;
- 100% PURE, uncut with other essential oils, fatty oils or alcohols;
- 100% TOTAL, non-discolored, non-peroxidated, not deterpenated and unrefined.
Pranarôm quality is:
- Direct supply from trusted producers who follow Pranarôm's guidelines.
- A systematic quality control.
- A team of passionate researchers, specialized in scientific aromatherapy.
The commitments Pranarôm
Pranarôm works all over the world in close collaboration with the producers and distillers of aromatic plants. This proximity allows Pranarôm to control the quality of its essential oils from the plant to the bottle.
In Madagascar, Pranarôm began in the early 2000s with growers to develop with them a responsible crop of aromatic plants and a traditional distillation respectful of both the environment and industrial quality .
In 2009, Pranarôm initiated an extensive local development project in Antsirabe that provides stable and equitable employment for more than 100 people while preserving the essential laboratory supplies of essential oils. This project is AROMABE.
In the interest of sustainable development, Pranarôm invests in Madagascar in the sustainable plantation of organic ravintsara and other local plants. Ecological and sustainable production methods are respected. Pranarôm also invests in the cultivation of species threatened with extinction.
Along with the production of essential oils, Pranarôm develops on-site local services (doctors, nursing, education) to assist the Malagasy population in development.
Pranarôm supports organic farming because it is the best for Nature. Whenever possible, Pranarôm formulates its products in BIO quality and complies with the requirements of the BIO certification. Most Pranarôm products bear a certification of organic certification controlled by Certisys Belgium.
An organic essential oil comes from a biological culture that guarantees the cultivation of the aromatic plant on a healthy and robust soil, subject to natural conditions, which exclude the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides and other chemical substances. On the labels of organic essential oil appears the initials referring to the origin of the plant used, the most famous labels being undoubtedly the green food label Organic Agriculture (AB) with the European green leaf or the Cosmebio label for the organic essential oils cosmetics.
Organic essential oils
Organic Essential Oils : All our essential oils are from pharmaceutical laboratories and they are chemotyped. The organic essential oils that we distribute are 100% pure, 100% natural and 100% complete or integral. Essential Oil HECT or HEBD : We present for sale only essential oils certified BIO by ECOCERT, HEBBD (Essential Oils Botanically and Biochemically Defined) and HECT (Essential Oils ChemoTypées).
How are the organic essential oils obtained?
Steam distillation is the most common method of extracting essential oils. The extraction of essential oils from citrus zest (pericarp) is done by cold pressing. Absolutes are extracted by hot enfleurage and enfleurage cold as well as the extract Co2.
How to use organic essential oils
An organic essential oil must be natural, that is to say, ideally from organic farming. In this way, you can rest assured that your essential oil will not contain pesticides or GMOs ... Organic essential oils called "organic" (at least 95%) are stamped AB, Cosmebio or Ecocert. It is the guarantee of a product without addition, with a real traceability and a strict control. On the bottle, besides the Latin name and the botanical family of the plant, there is the chemotype - which defines the (s) biochemically active molecule (s) and majority (s) -, the expiry date. .
The organoleptic, physicochemical and chromatographic characteristics of Organic Essential Oils are perfectly defined and listed within the framework of standards development by AFNOR. When you buy a quality essential oil, this oil must meet many criteria of verifiable quality on the labeling. The labeling of the essential oil that you want to buy must include:
- the common name of the plant (lemon) and its name in Latin (citrus limonum)
- the composition and origin of the oil and if possible components
- part of the plant that has been distilled (flower, leaf, stem, bark, root)
- the main active ingredient
- the extraction process (by distillation of the plant or by mechanical expression concerning citrus fruits)
- the chemotype
- the provenance (geographical area or country)
- the net quantity
- the shelf life of the oil (expiry date)
Many properties are attached to organic essential oils. They can have an impact on the blood and lymphatic circulation, the nervous, digestive and hormonal systems. They can play a role of antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral or be recognized for their anesthetic or mucolytic properties.
Unless otherwise stated, the formulas are intended for adults, non-epileptic, non-asthmatic, non-renal or hepatic patients. Pregnant or lactating women should avoid using essential oils. Some essential oils mimic the action of hormones and are contraindicated in case of a history of hormone-dependent cancer. An essential oil can be stored for up to five years, in a smoked glass bottle, tightly closed and protected from light.
Also find all our advice on our blog with the warning on the use of certain essential oils , and also the different techniques to obtain essential oils . Take advantage of our certified naturopaths and our advice to choose the best treatment adapted to your troubles and your personal situation. For more information, do not hesitate to ask us for advice on our secure form .