EYE DROPS VIDISAN EDO EUPHRASIA OFFICINALIS irritated eyes UNIDOSES 10 x 0.6ml: Vidisan EDO consists of extract of Euphrasia officinalis (a plant Euphrasia or "broken-window") having beneficial properties in ophthalmic level.
Preservative for excellent tolerance.
The advice of your pharmacist
Partners with: VITAMIN B12 0.2mg 0.4ml CHAUVIN EYE DROPS
Expedié Available in 1-2 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date:Preview the Shipping Fees
Free Shipping from 99€*
EYE DROPS VIDISAN EDO EUPHRASIA OFFICINALIS irritated eyes UNIDOSES 10 x 0.6ml
For warnings, precautions for use and cons-indications, see the instructions.
Description EYE DROPS VIDISAN EDO EUPHRASIA OFFICINALIS irritated eyes UNIDOSES 10 x 0.6ml
The eye drops Vidisan EDO is indicated for the treatment and relief of sore eyes and sensitive: tired, bloodshot, itchy eyes, watery ... Ideal in cases of conjunctivitis or eye irritation.
Using advice and opinions on EDO EYE DROPS VIDISAN EUPHRASIA OFFICINALIS irritated eyes UNIDOSES 10 x 0.6ml
Instill 1-2 drops as needed in the conjunctival cul-de-sac of each eye.
- Remove EDO single dose of stem and take it from the label side.
- Remove the cap.
- Tilt your head slightly back and hold EDO above the eye.
- Take care to maintain the EDO as vertical as possible above the eye. Avoid contact of the tip of the EDO with fingers or eyes.
- Press the EDO to release one drop. Then close the eye and slowly move in all directions to spread the drop optimally at its surface.
- Any open single dose should be discarded after use.
Composition EYE DROPS VIDISAN EDO EUPHRASIA OFFICINALIS irritated eyes UNIDOSES 10 x 0.6ml
Vidisan EDO consists of extract of Euphrasia officinalis (a plant Euphrasia or "casse-bezel") having beneficial properties in ophthalmic level.
Preservative for excellent tolerance.
Caution used with EYE DROPS VIDISAN EDO EUPHRASIA OFFICINALIS irritated eyes UNIDOSES 10 x 0.6ml
- Do not use Vidisan EDO after its expiration date.
- When using several different eye drops, is an interval of about 15 minutes between each instillation. In this case, use Vidisan EDO last.
- If wearing contact lenses, remove them before using Vidisan EDO and put them back after 15 minutes minimum.
- If a drop on a garment by accident during the administration of Vidisan EDO, it may discolor.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
- Keep out of reach of children
- Best used before the date printed on the box
(Article 10 of Decree No. 2006-352)
Presentation of eye drops vidisan
Box of 10 Unidoses of 0.60ml
Warnings on drugs
Attention, the drug is not a product like any other. Read the package leaflet before ordering. Do not let the drug out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of your doctor or your pharmacist. Beware of incompatibilities on your current products.
Please tell your online pharmacist ongoing treatment to identify any incompatibilities. The order confirmation form contains a custom message field provided for this purpose.
Click here to find record of the drug at the site of the National Agency of Medicines Safety and Health Products.
Pharmacovigilance : Reporting an or effect (s) Junk (s) connected (s) to the use of a drug
Ophthalmology Medications Online
Ophthalmology is the specialty medicine in all diseases and disorders that can affect the eyes and its appendages (eyebrows, eyelids, nerves ...) and affect the quality of vision . All day our eyes suffer small aggression and sometimes end up showing signs of visual fatigue. Red eyes, tingling , it is necessary to spare his sight and protect it every day! Good visual hygiene is a prerequisite.
Discover our range of ophthalmic medicines to take care of your sight.
No medicine will be delivered outside French territory. Only available at the pharmacy in Perpignan (France).